Jaejoong's Promise

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhuQCBGwSfQ

---

 

You woke up when the sun fell. You sat up and rotated your stiff neck around. *How long have I been sleeping for? My body aches from lying down all day.* You got out of the warm bed and was met with cold, unprotected air. You opened the door and your eyes enlarged. *What is this smell? Is the maid still here?*

Rubbing your arms, you headed downstairs.

The light in the kitchen was on. You poked your head inside, and your eyes widened.

Jaejoong was slicing up vegetables and putting them in a pot. He took a taste of whatever was inside and put in a dash of salt. Jaejoong felt someone staring at him and turned around. “You woke up?” He asked.

You came out of your hiding spot. “I didn’t know you knew how to…cook.”

“I only know how to make simple things.” Jaejoong shrugged.

You warily sat on the stool. “What are you making?”

“Porridge. For you.” Jaejoong smiled your way. Your eyes fluttered in surprise *For me?*

Jaejoong put a bowl of abalone porridge in front of you. “Here. Eat a lot. There’s more.” He handed you a spoon.

“This is simple?” You blinked. “It’s simple for me.” Jaejoong grinned. “Show-off.” You muttered. Jaejoong laughed, “Just try it. You won’t regret it.”

You dipped your spoon in the porridge and blew on the steam. You took a careful bite. The porridge was warm and felt extremely comforting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter