Best Friends Forever

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZk6RBgeuzg

---

Hyunbin parked the car and the both of you went into the steak & pasta restaurant. The restaurant workers noticed the two of you right away. They fervently bowed and led you to the best table in the restaurant.

“I’ll have the usual fish and steak.” Hyunbin said without looking up.

“I’ll get the crab cake topped with pasta and alfredo sauce, please.” You beamed. “Oh! And Dongwook oppa will be here soon and I think he would like the Filet Mignon today.”

“As you wish.” The waiter bowed and left.

Hyunbin raised an eyebrow, “What if Dongwook doesn’t want the filet mignon today?”

“He’s not a picky eater like you.” You stuck your tongue out at him.

Hyunbin shook his head and looked through his phone.

Suddenly, someone covered your eyes. “Guess who?”

You smiled, “Wookie oppa.”

“How’d you know?” Dongwook unveiled your eyes and sat in the empty seat. As always, he wore stylish, impeccable clothes and looked even more handsome with his shiny smile.

“It’s kind of obvious.” Hyunbin pointed out in a duh-manner.

“I could smell the cologne I bought you for your birthday.” You beamed.

“Speaking of the cologne,” He sat up and gave you a questioning look, “Why didn’t you get me that cologne for MY birthday. All you got me was a wallet that I already had.”

“Oh! The food came!” You clapped.

“She hates you.” Dongwook chuckled. “I always knew that.” Hyunbin grumbled and sat back in his seat.

The 3 of you ate the scrumptious food while loudly chatting. The 3 of you would never run out of things to talk about. After all, you, Hyunbin, and Dongwook had known each other since you were in elementary school. There were millions of memories to bring out and laugh over.

“Are you excited for the party today?” Dongwook smiled your way as he cut his steak.

You beamed and nodded, “I even got a new dress for it! But…” “What’s wrong?” He asked. “I don’t have a date.” You pouted.

Dongwook chuckled, “Well lucky for you, you have two good-lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter