Picnic

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikAlZKmCBqE&feature=related

---

The adults arranged a family picnic on Saturday.

Jaejoong brought down the picnic blanket. You came down in ‘picnic’ clothes.

“I bet they’re going to talk about babies again today.” You made a face.

Jaejoong chuckled. His phone rang and he picked up, “Yes, mother? What? Oh….okay. Okay. Goodbye.” He hung up. “Well lucky for you, that’s not going to happen today.”

You gave him a puzzled look.

“Our parents can’t come today. Turns out they forgot there was a golfing tournament.” Jaejoong replied.

You pouted, “But I got ready already.”

“That doesn’t mean we can’t go.” He said. “Huh?” You stared at him.

“My mother is sending the picnic basket with the food. Let’s just go to Hankang and relax, I guess.” Jaejoong grabbed the blanket and his keys. *It’ll just be us two spending the day together?* You couldn’t help the excited bubbles in your tummy.

Jaejoong parked at a convenient spot and pulled out the picnic blanket. He set up the blanket under a shady tree. You sat down, “Now what do we do?” “What do you usually do at the Hankang?” Jaejoong asked.

A couple rode by on a bicycle. At the same time, the two of you thought about the Honeymoon. You and Jaejoong looked at each other and smiled, as if it was an inside joke.

Half an hour later, the two of you were pedaling down the street. But unlike the Honeymoon, the two of you were sharing one bicycle this time. The wind swept through your hair, tickling your face.

“You’re so slow!” You giggled. “Me?! I was waiting for you! Sorry for being considerate!” Jaejoong started to pedal faster now. You laughed as the bicycle swept down the path at a rapidly fast pace. You stopped pedaling and just let him do all the work.

“Hey!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter