Breaking Heart

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79l0X4Mc9pk

--

A couple hours, you woke up. The room was empty. You sat up and wondered *Where is Jaejoong oppa?* You left the room and rubbed your arms from the cold. It was still pitch black outside. The house seemed empty of people. *Did they all go somewhere without me?* You pouted.

You went outside. It was snowing. Your eyes lit up. You loved the moment when fresh snow was coming down from the sky. You held your hands out and smiled *It’s so beautiful.*

Suddenly, you heard some arguing. You turned your head to see Yoochun and Ahyoung storming out of a part of the cabin. They didn’t see you and headed towards the woods. *I wonder what’s wrong.* Sneakily, you followed them.

Abruptly, Yoochun stopped and turned around. You halted and hid behind the tree.

“Ahyoung, I told you many times! I don’t see you that way! You can’t just kiss me when you think the mood is right!” Yoochun angrily barked and wiped his lips with the back of his hand. Your eyes widened *Ahyoung likes Yoochun oppa?!*

Tears welled up in her eyes, “Do I digust you that much, Yoochun? Do you hate the fact that I kissed you?!” “It’s not about you! It’s about the way you’re acting, Ahyoung!” Yoochun exasperatedly sighed and looked her straight in the eyes, “I’m going to say this one last time, Yoo Ahyoung. So listen well.”

She swallowed hard but didn’t look away. Yoochun softened. “Ahyoung-ah, I love you. So much.”

Hope filled her and a smile was about to come on her face.

“But,” He began. Her face fell once more. “…not in that way. I love you like a friend loves a friend. A brother loves his sister. Not as a man loving a woman. I care for you so much. I don’t want to see you hurt, embarrassed, or sad. But that doesn’t mean I’m in love with you, you know?”

Ahyoung looked away. Yoochun felt bad, “Ahyoung, please-“

“How come you can’t see me through his eyes?!” Ahyoung snapped. Yoochun blinked in surprise. “Jaejoong cares for me a lot. Jaejoong will do anything for me. But his love is different from yours. He’s actually IN LOVE with me!” Ahyoung shouted. You gasped and cupped your hands over your mouth *She KNEW that Jaejoong oppa was in love with her?!*

Ahyoung continued, “So why can’t you see me the way he does?!”

Yoochun frowned, “Yoo Ahyoung, are you telling me you knew Jaejoong liked you all along?” She looked away in guilt. “And you never said anything? How can you be so cruel?” Yoochun asked in disgust.

Ahyoung snapped,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter