Cooking time!

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuNKEUiUD_s&feature=related

---

At that moment, Hyunbin came in. “You came? Where’s ~~~~~~~~~?”

Dongwook put a finger to his lips, “Shh. She’s asleep.” He pointed upstairs.

Hyunbin went into the kitchen for some water and freaked out, “WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN HERE?!”

At his outburst, you sat up. *Hyunbin oppa is back?* You ran downstairs.

Hyunbin whirled around and pointed, “YOU! YOU DID THIS!”

You winced. *Oops. I forgot to clean up.*

“Calm down. I’ll clean it up.” Dongwook put his sleeves up.

Hyunbin sighed, “Experiment in your own kitchen, okay?” He headed upstairs to change.

You put the groceries on the counter and peeked inside the bags. “What did you bring?”

“Ingredients to make squid spaghetti. And I did not forget the squid this time.” Dongwook winked.

You giggled. “Want to help me wash these?” He held out the bell peppers. “Yes, sir!” You saluted and rinsed them under the sink.

You watched Dongwook cut the vegetables. “You want to try?” He held the knife out.

You tried but the vegetables came out lop-sided. “I need a lot more practice.” You mumbled and gave the knife back to him.

Dongwook chuckled.

“How come you’re cooking for us again?” You asked.

“Hyunbin asked me, too. Sometimes I feel like I’m his wife. Damn.” Dongwook shook his head.

You chuckled and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter