Hyunbin versus Jaejoong

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVvXH8KVOJ8

---

 

There was a loud screech of tires as Jaejoong’s car pulled over. You gasped, “He actually came?!” He got out and strode over.

“Told you that you were in trouble. I can’t do anything now if he beats the out of you.” Dongwook told Hyunbin and turned away. Hyunbin walked over to the door.

Jaejoong knocked with his eyes firmly on Hyunbin.

Hyunbin tilted his head tauntingly, “Should I open the door for him or not?”

“Just do it before he breaks your house apart.” Dongwook advised.

Part of you wished that Hyunbin wouldn’t. When Hyunbin did, you hid behind the small, useless cushion.

“~~~~~~ come here now.” Jaejoong demanded. You peeked out, “Oh, oppa, you’re here now?” You weakly chuckled. “Come.” He gave you a stern look. You sighed and stood up.

“No, don’t come.” Hyunbin directed. You froze. Dongwook watched the three of you.

*What?!* Jaejoong glared at Hyunbin. Hyunbin casually glanced back at you, “Do what YOU want. Go if you want to go and stay if you want to stay. You don’t have to do something just because he tells you to.”

“Excuse me but that is my wife over there.” Jaejoong coldly stated.

Hyunbin gave him a smile but his eyes were icy as well, “She was my best friend before she ever had anything to do with you.” They stared each other down.

“Okay, that’s enough!” You held your hands out. They broke the staring contest and looked at you. You sighed in exasperation, “I’ll go, okay? Let me just get my bag upstairs.” You headed up the staircase.

“I’ll, er, go clean the dishes.” Dongwook headed into the kitchen.

Jaejoong tapped his watch and let out an impatient sigh.

Hyunbin crossed his arms, “Why don’t you just forget that she’s here like you conveniently forgot about her yesterday?” Jaejoong stared at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter