I still love you

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9_Hy3rLtfs

--

You came out of the bathroom and looked around. *Huh? Where did Jaejoong go?* You couldn’t find him inside so you went outside. *Is he not here either?*

Suddenly, you heard arguing.

You turned the corner and stopped.

Jaejoong and Ahyoung were arguing next to a fountain of a cupid.

You stayed quiet and listened.

Ahyoung tried to leave but Jaejoong stopped her. “Let go!” She screamed. “Yoo Ahyoung! Snap out of it! I love you, you idiot!” He snapped.

Right then and there, Ahyoung grabbed his face and kissed him.

Your eyes widened. Before you could check if Jaejoong kissed back, someone covered your eyes. Your head was drawn into his chest. “Don’t look.” Yoochun whispered.

You wanted to. You had to know if Jaejoong would kiss back or not. Yet, you couldn’t. Instead, you just stayed frozen against his body.

Yoochun glared at Ahyoung and Jaejoong. *You liars.* His hand felt wet and he realized you were crying.

You pulled away from him and ran away. Yoochun ran after you. He grabbed your wrist and spun you around. Tears covered your face. Any moment now, you were going to break and flow like a dam.

“Come on. Not here.” Yoochun led you to his car.

The two of you went inside. It was dead silent. Then the silence was broken by your sobbing.

Yoochun pulled out his handkerchief. He held it out and you gratefully took it. Yoochun sighed and put his hand on your shoulder. *I knew Jaejoong would hurt her one day. I just hoped he had changed. I should’ve realized that hope was too far-fetched.*

 --------------------

Ahyoung finally stopped kissing Jaejoong. He stared at her in shock. *Did Ahyoung just really kiss me?! Does that mean…she is in love with me?* Before Jaejoong could ask, Ahyoung knocked out. He caught her waist and tapped her cheek, “Ahyoung!” But she was deeply asleep.

Jaejoong sighed in hopelessness. *It was probably the alcohol that made her kiss me.* He lifted her up and carried her to his car. Jaejoong took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter