Apology

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKwHyfeSD-I

----

The next morning, you woke up and felt nothing. But then you remembered the events from the previous night and felt worse than before. You sat up with a heavy sigh to start the day. *Great. I have to face Jaejoong oppa today and act like nothing happened.* You went to the bathroom to take a warm shower first.

After changing, you came downstairs. Warily, you looked around.

You hoped Jaejoong was gone for the day.

But you heard humming in the kitchen and went inside.

Jaejoong was making breakfast with an apron on. He put the bacon, eggs, and toast on the mini table. Jaejoong turned around and his eyes rounded in surprise. “Oh! You woke up already?! I was going to give you breakfast-in-bed.” You stared at the food. “Come sit and eat.” He pulled out the chair.

You just stood there.

“Come on. The chair doesn’t bite.” Jaejoong encouragingly smiled.

You paused then came over. He went to get the food.

You watched him in curiosity *Is he that happy that Ahyoung kissed him? Enough to make me breakfast?*

Jaejoong set breakfast on the table and sat across from you. “Eat a lot, okay? I made so much food.” He chuckled. You kept staring at him.

“Don’t tell me you won’t eat just because I cooked it.” Jaejoong sighed, “I already apologized for last night, didn’t I? Do you want me to apologize again?” He looked into your eyes, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter