Ruined Birthday

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx3p9tg_UaU

---

Thursday morning, after you made sure Jaejoong left for work, you went to cooking school. After the daily lesson, you had a private lesson on baking. After hours of taking notes and baking a trial cake with the teacher, you came back home to try one yourself.

You opened your recipe book and confidently smiled. *Let’s make Jaejoong oppa the best birthday cake ever!* There was a clatter of metals as you took out all the utensils.

You made your cake batter but it ended up being too sloppy so you tossed it away.

You started on another one but you put way too much sugar in it.

On the 3rdtry, you accidentally put salt into it and ruined the entire thing.

On the 4thcake, you actually baked the cake but it was burnt badly!

By the time you started on your 5thcake, it was night.

You were panicking at the lack of time. The kitchen was a mess. Flour was on your nose and cheek. Your apron was covered with specks of flour, water, and chocolate. You opened the oven door and put on your mitt. You pulled out the cake, expecting it to be perfect. But the top was crumbling off already and it tasted horrible!

You tossed that one and started to mix another bowl of batter. But by that time, you were crying. Salty tears fell down into the batter. You lost it and threw the plastic bowl onto the floor. The batter oozed onto the tile floor, creating another bundle of mess for you to clean.

You sank onto the floor and started sobbing loudly. “Why can’t th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter