Excuse

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxpKtV6H3-E&feature=related

---

 

The next morning, Jaejoong had gone to a golf meeting with his clients.

The doorbell rang and you went to answer it. “Oh!” Your eyes rounded in surprise. Yoochun was standing in front of your door with his signature charming smile.

“Yoochun oppa! What are you doing here?” You asked. “Is Jaejoong home?” He asked.

You shook your head, “No, I’m sorry. He went to play golf.”

“Oh. Well I just wanted to return something that he left at the party last night.” Yoochun said.

“Yes?” You asked, expecting a jacket or wallet. But Yoochun pulled out a pen from his jacket. You blinked at the unimportant item.

“Jaejoong left this at Ahyoung’s house.” He gave it back.

“Er…you came all the way here just to give Jaejoong oppa…his pen back?” You stared at him.

Yoochun smiled and nodded.

“Wow…what a devoted friend you are.” You chuckled.

“Loyalty is one of my best characteristics.” He grinned.

You crossed your arms and gave him an amused look with one eyebrow raised.

“…Okay, okay. I confess. The pen was just an excuse.” Yoochun sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. The tips of his ears were bright pink. “To be honest…I came to see you.”

You blinked in surprise, “M-me? Why…?”

“Last night, there was a pretty big thunderstorm and you were all home alone while the rest of us were at a birthday party. I wanted to check up on you and see if you were okay.” Yoochun confessed.

You were touched. *How nice of him! How could he be friends with Jaejoong oppa? They’re so different.* “Do you want to come in for some juice?”

Yoochun shook his head, “How about…we go out?” “Out?” Your eyes rounded.

---

Jaejoong came home to find the house empty. *Where’d she go? Our parents want to eat lunch w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter