Fall in love with me, please

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egFBtaOz4kk

---

Jaejoong blew up the last balloon and hung it up. He stepped back and looked at his work. Jaejoong proudly nodded and smiled. *I think she’ll be surprised a lot.* Jaejoong took out the match and started to light the birthday cake. He checked the time *I wonder when she’ll come back.* Jaejoong called you but your phone was off. *I hope she’ll come back soon. I want to give her the birthday she gave me.* He turned the lights off and waited for you.

Meanwhile, you were safely snuggled inside the tent. You could hear Dongwook trying to cook the ramen outside. You poked your head out, “Should I help?”

“No, I got it. Unlike Hyunbin, I know how to cook ramen.” He winked.

You giggled. You rested your arms on the opening of the test and lay your chin on it.

“Go inside while I make this. It’s cold out here.” Dongwook said.

You shook your head, “I want to keep you company.” Dongwook smiled and continued to cook.

You spaced out and your thoughts wandered to Jaejoong. *I wonder what he’s doing at this moment.*

“I’m done!” Dongwook proclaimed. You sat up, “Already?” He nodded and set up the utensils, “Come and eat.”

You and Dongwook sat on the logs and ate the ramen.

“It’s way better than pasta.” You chuckld. “It’s just because I made it.” He joked. Both of you laughed.

 -----------------------

Jaejoong turned the lights on and blew the candles out. He didn’t want the wax to melt onto your cake. Jaejoong called you against but couldn’t get in contact with you. He sighed *Is she even coming home tonight? She better. I prepared everything for her.* Jaejoong sat on the chair with his arms crossed. As time passed, he would either check the time, call you, or walk around. He lit the candles several times but always ended up blowing them out.

Jaejoong actually grew sleepy and almost fell off the chair. He slapped his cheeks *Must stay awake!*

At Wando, you and Dongwook had finished eating and cleaning up. The two of you just sat in front of the campfire. Dongwook went into the tent and came back out with the blanket. He pulled it around your shoulders.

“Thank you.” You beamed. Dongwook smiled and sat back down. “It’s cold out here. Let’s share.” You put the other end of the blanket around him.

Dongwook looked at you. “Are you satisfied with your birthday

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter