And this is the start

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfxzweusnHs

---

Dongwook’s eyes popped wide open. The first thing he saw was the kerosene lamp above. Light was seeping through the thin tent. Dongwook sat up and rubbed his eyes *Morning already?* He looked to the side to see you and Hyunbin curled towards each other fast asleep.

Dongwook smiled but it disappeared in a flash *HER WEDDING!* He checked his watch and his eyes widened.

It was already 9 in the morning and the wedding was at 1!

Dongwook shook you, “~~~~~ wake up!” “Hmm?” You mumbled. “YOU’RE LATE FOR YOUR WEDDING!” He shouted.

You bolted right up. “What time is it?!” You grabbed his wrist and gasped loudly. “OH NO!” You fumbled up and ran out the door, stepping on Hyunbin’s leg.

“OW! DAMN YOU!” He roared in pain.

“Hurry up and get ready!” Dongwook slapped the pillow on his nose and ran out to drive you to the beauty salon.

Hyunbin stood up, causing the tent to fall over. Frustrated, he swam out of the fallen tent. “WHOSE GENIUS IDEA WAS IT TO SLEEP OUT HERE ANYWAYS?!”

“YOURS!” You and Dongwook shouted as the two of you hopped into his car.

“Oh. Right.” Hyunbin sighed and slapped his forehead.

Dongwook speedily drove you to the salon.

On the way in, Jaejoong was already coming out in his tuxedo. He raised an eyebrow at your bed hair and wrinkled clothes. You flushed and covered your face, “Hi.” Jaejoong shook his head, “Must have been an exciting bachelorette party last night.” “Er, I’m late. Excuse me.” You darted inside.

Hours later, you were ready to be a new bride. Your friends oohed and ahhed at how gorgeous you looked. You nervously smiled as they tried to take a picture with you. When they left to find a place in the wedding hall, you started to anxiously pace around. Half of you were considering to run away. You couldn’t take it anymore and walked towards the door. Abruptly it opened and you stepped back in surprise.

Hyunbin and Dongwook came in. Hyunbin raised an eyebrow, “Trying to run away?”

“I don’t know!” You sighed and sank back onto the chair.

“Don’t run away. If you do, your parents will catch you and you’ll just be humiliated and all the plans will go down the drain.” Dongwook said. “I know but it feels so wrong!” You stomped your feet.

“Too late now.” Hyunbin shrugged. You scowled.

Dongwook tried to shift the mood, “You look beautiful, by the way.” He elbowed Hyunbin. “Ow, what?!” Hyunbin hissed. Dongwook gave him a look and nodded at you. “Yeah, you do look beautiful.” Hyunbin added.

You gave him a look.

“I’m serious. I bet you’re the most gorgeous bride in the world. Jaejoong is lucky now and your future husband will be even luckier in the future.” He smiled. You tearfully smiled. You didn’t know why you wanted to cry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter