My Wife

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZffV1BTvqIQ&feature=related

---

That night, Jaejoong went to drink with his friends.

“Let’s go!” They drunkenly called.

Jaejoong shook his head, “Nuh-uh…I…go…”

“Hey!” His friends protested.

“Bye-bye!” Jaejoong laughed. He spun around and stumbled towards the street. Jaejoong waved his arm, “HELLOOOO! TAXIII! I NEED YOU!”

Finally, one stopped. He went inside and told the taxi driver his address.

Jaejoong took out his phone and scrolled through the contact list. He had a hard time choosing the name since he had double vision. Usually when he was drunk, the first person he looked for was Ahyoung. He would always call her and ask her for one more drink. But this time, Jaejoong kept saying, “My wifey. My wifey. My wifey.”

The cab driver looked at him through the mirror, “You must have gotten newly married. No one married for such a long time ever looks for his wife like that.” He chuckled.

Jaejoong smiled, “Not newly married…but it does feel new…I don’t treat her well…I think…”

“You should show her that you love her when you go home.” The driver advised.

“Yeah.” Jaejoong sighed. “Why? Do you not love your wife anymore?” The driver interrogated.

*I never loved her in the beginning. But now…I don’t know why she’s even on my mind at this moment.* Jaejoong tapped his head, “She’s always in here for some reason.” He put his hand over his heart, “And here, too, I think…it burns but it’s a good kind of burn…”

“Yep. You’re in love with her.” The driver chuckled. *Everyone keeps saying that to me.* Jaejoong closed his eyes.

You were about to go to bed when there was a loud banging on the door. You heard a muffled shout outside. *Who can that be?* Warily, you headed to the door. “WIFEY! WIFEY! OPEN THE DOOR!” You heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter