Chapter 38

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Hyojin.. HYOJIN!!

Luhan quickly ran to the sound of the shout. He widened his eyes in shocked when he saw a girl on the ground unconscious. He quickly held her head and pushed the hair away from her face. 

HYOJIN!! HYO-

He stopped when he saw a different girl. It's not Hyojin. Then , the doctor and nurse came. They carried the girl into the hospital and treated her. He started to panic. What if Hyojin fainted too? What if Hyojin got hurt and sick again? He doesn't feel at ease in his heart. He ran around the garden to look for Hyojin. He stopped when he saw Hyojin walking with her head lowered.

 

He widened his eyes when he saw someone with a wheelchair , speeding up towards Hyojin. He ran and quickly grabbed Hyojin and hugged her tightly. 

YAH! Watch where you're going , will ya?

The old man said and walked away with a wheelchair. Luhan apologised and panted. Hyojin widened her eyes. She was in Luhan's embraced. Luhan pulled away from the hug and took a look at Hyojin.

Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?

Hyojin looked at Luhan. Shocked. Surprised. Confused. About his actions. Why Luhan hugged her?

Why?

Yahhh! Don't ever run away like that again! What if you got hurt and fainted again? Your mother is going to kill me , do you know that?

Why , Luhan? Why?

Luhan looked at Hyojin who had tears rolling down her cheeks.

Why would you do that?

Luhan sighed and pulled her to his embraced. He hugged Hyojin tightly. Hyojin fought back by hitting his chest and tried to pull away from the hug but Luhan just tightened the hug.

Let go of me!! 

I-I'm sorry..

Hyojin widened her eyes and stopped her actions. Luhan sighed in relieved and patted her back.

I'm sorry , okay?

Hyojin was confused. Why is Luhan doing this to her? Once he was bad to her and now he was nice to her. Saying sorry to her.

I'm not going to treat you bad again , I promise..

That was one of Hyojin's biggest fear. Promises. Promises are meant to break right? But , it's important to keep that promises so that someone won't get hurt too deep. Like Hyojin. Luhan broke the promise when they were 5.

 

Will you promise me that you will always love me and always be there for me?

Hyojin took out her pinky in front of Luhan. Luhan nodded and locked his pinky with hers. Hyojin smiled and Luhan blushed.

 

Hyojin cried in his embraced. Will ever Luhan kept his promises again? Will he carry out that promises? 

 

Haneul who just came out from the ladies' room went to look for Luhan. She widened her eyes when she saw Luhan hugging Hyojin in the garden. Tears rolled down her cheeks with her fist clenched tightly.

How dare you hug my oppa!!

 

Luhan brought Hyojin back to her room. Luhan followed her from behind. Hyojin had her head lowered. When she entered the room , EXO hugged Hyojin tightly in a group hug!

YAH!! Where have you been?!! 

Xiumin roared. 

I-I'm at the garden?

You are not supposed to leave the room! What if you got hurt again?

I'm okay , oppa.. See?

Hyojin spun around , showing her that she was back in one piece.

I was there for her.. So don't worry..

What? I thought you go for your date?

I finished my date and came here seeing you all sleep like pigs!

Haneul was glaring Hyojin from behind. Hyojin was laughing with EXO. She clenched her fist. 

I hate you!!

The night soon fell and everyone returned home. Hyojin waved goodbye to them. Hyojin raised her eyebrow when she saw Luhan beside her , not moving her , looking at her.

Aren't you going home?

Look.. I made my promise saying that I will treat you nice and take good care of you..

Hyojin widened her eyes. Luhan kept his promises. 

You know.. you don't have to do this.. Just go home.. I'll be fine..

Fine your ! Go to sleep now.. It's getting late..

How about you?

I'll be on the couch..

Hyojin nodded. Luhan walked towards the couch. Before Luhan walked away , Hyojin grabbed his wrist.

Yes?

Ermm.. Can you come closer?

Luhan came closer. Hyojin blushed.

What is it? Is there something you want to tell me something?

No.. But.. goodnight..

Hyojin laid a goodnight kiss on his cheeks. Luhan widened his eyes and blushed. Hyojin quickly covered her red face under the blankets. Luhan smiled a little before going back to the sofa. He somehow missed that goodnight kiss. When he closed his eyes , he just can't stop smiling like an idiot in his sleep. 

 

Hyojin took the blankets off her face and looked at Luhan. He already fell asleep. Hyojin sighed in relieved. She blushed when she remembered the incident. She can't believe she just did that. She finally did that and Luhan didn't stopped her. She felt happy and relieved. She smiled before closing her eyes to sleep.

 

While everyone was sleeping..

 

Do you think the night will be peaceful?

 

In Hyojin's room , someone opened the window and jumped into the room. YUP! That's right , that's Jihoon. He stepped closer to Hyojin who was sleeping soundly.

Still beautiful as an angel.. 

He caressed her soft cheeks. He smiled and laid a kiss on her cheeks. Suddenly , Jihoon knocked something and fell to the ground. Luhan woke up at the sound. He rubbed his eyes and widened his eyes in shocked when he saw someone caressing Hyojin's cheeks.

YAH! Who are you!

Jihoon jumped in surprised. He turned his head and saw Luhan.

Well.. Well.. Isn't it Luhan from the Lu's Company?

Who are you! How do you know my name! What are you doing to Hyojin?!

Jihoon smirked and walked towards Luhan. Luhan couldn't see his face clearly because Jihoon was standing in the shaodws.

It's none of your business.. I will take Hyojin away when the times come.. and I will make your life miserable.. Not just you.. Your girlfriend.. Your appa and EXO..

Luhan clenched his fist and charged towards him. Jihoon was fast enough to block his punches and escaped through the window. Luhan went towards Hyojin and checked on her. He sighed in relieved. Hyojin was sleeping soundly with her hair covering her face. He shook his head and chuckled. 

 

He moved her bangs from her face and the moonlight shone on her face. He widened his eyes when he saw how beautiful Hyojin was when she was sleeping. He blushed and quickly took his hands away from her face. He widened his eyes when he saw Hyojin started to move in her sleep. He quickly went to the sofa and closed his eyes.

 

He opened his eyes again and sighed in relieved when he saw Hyojin not waking up. He went back to sleep but he just can't. He can't forget about the man just now. His mind was full of that mysterious man. 

 

What will Jihoon doing to Luhan and the others?

 

 

Here's chapter 38! Double updates today! I can't update anymore as I have History test tomorrow so need to study! hahahaha~ after studying , I'm going to watch The Return of Superman! So , I'm so sorry~ I hope you enjoy reading it~~

 

Please wait for me next weekend~ I will update again next weekend~ Thanks for supporting me~ Please give me an upvote! hahahahaha~~ ENJOY~~ BYEEE~~