Chapter 24

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

They went to a nearby restaurant for dinner. Sehun walked side by side with Hyojin because he knew something wrong with Hyojin. 

Are you sure you are okay , noona?

Hyojin smiled and nodded.

I'm strong , Sehunnie.. Don't worry..

Sehun pouted and hugged her arms. 

Noona.. If you're not feeling well , tell me , okay?

Arrasso!

Hyojin pinched his cheeks and smiled. They reached the restaurant and sat by the table which can fit all 14 them. They started to order the food. Hyojin's head was spinning. She lowered her head and massaged her temples. The others saw Hyojin massaging her temples.

Hyojin ahh.. Are you okay? You wanna go home?

I'm okay.. Just a slight headache.. that's all..

Sehun started to get worry with his noona. He knew Hyojin was not okay. Then , Hyojin excused herself to the bathroom. She splashed some water on her face. She felt her head spinning again and almost lost her balance. She looked at the mirror and she widened her eyes in shocked. It was that man from that day. 

Hyojin.. I miss you..

With that last word , Hyojin fainted and fell to the ground. The man smirked and walked out of the bathroom. Sehun was outside the bathroom waiting for his noona. He looked up when he saw a man dressed in a black hoodie came out from the bathroom. The man smirked at him. He widened his eyes.

Wasn't that the man from that day? NOONA!!

Sehun rushed into the bathroom and saw Hyojin on the floor. He called out to his hyungs.

HYUNG! NOONA! SHE FAINTED!!

EXO quickly ran to the bathroom and saw Hyojin on the ground , unconscious. Luhan widened his eyes and went to Sehun's side who was holding her.

Hyojin! Hyojin!

He touched her forehead and it was hot.

Fever.. She had a faver.. 

We saw her sneezing at the house while she was mopping the floor.. I think she got the cold..

Chen said.

Bring her home first.. and Xiumin hyung.. You and Lay go and packed the food.. We will be having dinner at my house.. Hurry!

They nodded and went to ask the waiter to pack all the food. Luhan carried Hyojin bridal style and went home. Luckily their house was not that far. He laid Hyojin in her room. Hyojin was breathing hard and was sweating. Luhan went to grab a towel and wiped the sweat.

Hana.. Do me a favour and change her clothes..

Haneul nodded. Luhan left the room for Haneul to change Hyojin's clothes. Soon , Haneul came out.

I have changed her clothes.. Oppa.. Don't worry.. She will be fine..

Thanks , Hana.. Can you help me get a bucket of water?

Sure , oppa..

Luhan kissed her cheeks. Luhan went into the room and saw how Hyojin was in pain. Her back was facing Luhan. 

Hyojin! Hyojin!

Hyojin weakly opened her eyes and saw Luhan in front of her.

Lu...han..

Don't worry.. get some rest now , okay?

Hyojin weakly nodded and closed her eyes. She slowly fell asleep. Soon , EXO came home and rushed to Hyojin's room. Luhan put a finger to his lip telling them that Hyojin had fallen asleep. Luhan slowly left the room , not wanting Hyojin to wake up. He quietly closed the door. 

Hyung! How is noona? Is she in pain?

Calm down , Sehunnie.. She will be fine.. She just need more rest , that's all...

EXO heaved a sigh of relieved and their stomach growled. Luhan chuckled and shook his head.

Just go and have some dinner.. Don't mess the house!

EXO cheered and quickly went downstairs to have their dinner. He turned to Haneul.

You must be hungry too.. Wanna go and eat?

Haneul smiled and nodded. Luhan held her hand and pulled her downstairs to have dinner. After all of them went downstairs for dinner , they had forgotten about one thing. Hyojin is afraid of dark. 

 

Hyojin weakly opened her eyes. Everything around her was pitch black. She felt her heart beating faster. She started to panic. She started to shake in fear. She clenched onto her head , gripping onto her hair tightly. She can't see anything in dark. The room was dark. She touched the side table hoping to find the table lamp. But there's nothing. She fell off from her bed. 

THUMB!

EXO who was downstairs didn't hear anything because they were watching their favourite tv programme. Hyojin crawled to her closet and used that closet as a support to stand up. Her legs were shaking. She moved to the side and found a lamp next to her. She quickly went to switch it on but the lamp dropped and the bulb broke into pieces.

PIANG!

This time , EXO heard glass breaking from upstiars.

Did you guys heard that? It sounded like it's coming from Hyojin's room..

They widened their eyes in shocked. They quickly got up from their couch and went to her room. They turn the lights on and were shocked to see Hyojin at the corner of the room , shaking in fear. And the broken pieces of glass were everywhere. Luhan slowly made his way to Hyojin but Haneul stopped him. In Haneul's heart , she doesn't wanted her boyfriend to be near other girls. Luhan looked at Haneul. He could see sadness and upset in her eyes. Instead , Lay walked towards Hyojin.

Hyojin?

Hyojin fliched when Lay touched her hand.

It's me , Lay.. 

L-Lay..

Yes.. Come.. I'm here..

Lay opened his arms wide enough. Hyojin slowly made her way to Lay , hugging him tightly liked her life was depending on Lay. Hyojin started to cry on his shoulders. Lay patted her back and hummed a lullaby to comfort her. 

Luhan.. Do you have any extra room?

Y-Yeahh.. I guess so.. It's downstairs..

Lay smiled and nodded. He carried Hyojin bridal style. Their heart cracked when they saw how Hyojin clingling to Lay and how she gripped onto Lay's shirt tightly. They followed Lay downstairs. Luhan turned to Haneul.

Why don't you let me go to her?

That's the point , oppa.. What if one day you would leave me and you will go to her? 

Luhan widened his eyes when he saw tears b at his angel's eyes. Luhan smiled and hugged her tightly.

I won't leave you.. I promise..

Lay laid Hyojin down on the bed but Hyojin won't let go.

Hyojin ah.. Don't be afraid.. I'm here..

Hyojin slowly let go of Hyojin.

P-Please st-stay..

Lay nodded and sat beside her on the bed. He touched her forehead and it was still hot.

Why don't you go and sleep first?

Hyojin shook her head and started to shake in fear again. Lay hugged her tightly and patted her back. He hummed a soft lullaby for her. Hyojin slowly closed her eye and fell asleep on Lay's shoulders. EXO was in the room too , worried about Hyojin.

Get some wet cloth for me.. She's still burning..

Tao voluntered and went to grab the wet cloth. He took it and gave it to Lay. Lay thanked him and gently laid Hyojin on the bed. He placed the wet cloth on her head.

She must be scared of the dark.. No wonder she had a lot of night lights in her room..

Baekhyun said.

I know right.. She must have a dark past in her..

Lay caressed her cheeks. EXO yawned and rubbed their eyes.

Why don't you guys sleep over.. It's getting late now.. I'll go get some pillows and blankets..

Hyung! Wait.. I saw the pillows and blankets that we had been using at the backyard.. Noona must have putting them outside to dry while she still wearing her wet clothes.. I think that's how she got the cold..

Luhan felt guilty for not helping. He should be helping his wife. He knew Hyojin wasn't his real wife but he still had to take care of her. He sighed and thanked the maknae. He went to the backyard and saw the blankets and pillow. He went to grab it and D.O came out to help. 

Hyung.. Do you know who take care of you when you were hurt?

Didn't you ask me already? It's Hana..

Think again , hyung.. 

Luhan was confused and raised his eyebrow.

That person had been watching and taking care of you when you were hurt.. That person was the one who had been staying in your room when you were having  nightmares.. That person risked everything for you.. That person ended up getting herself hurt and sick.. That person didn't get much sleep because of you.. That person never left your side when you were hurt.. That person had been always there for you.. Think carefully , hyung..

D.O carried the blankets and pillows into the house. Luhan was really confused. What is D.O talking about and who was that person who had been taking care fo him? He went into the house and saw EXO staying together in Hyojin's room.

All of you are staying here? Doesn't it look crowded?

Ani.. Noona had been taking care of us and we wanted to be there for her when she need someone..

Luhan shrugged his shoulders and bid them goodnight. He pulled Haneul to his room. And placed her on his side.

Good night , my angel..

Goodnight , oppa..

Haneul gave a peck on his lip. Luhan smiled and hugged Haneul tightly. When he touched Haneul's hand , he felt different. He doesn't know why but this is not the touch when he was touching when he was having a nightmare. The touch was soft and delicate. The skin was soft and caring. He shook his mind off it and went to sleep. But he just can't sleep. He seemed to think that something was missing. When Haneul gave a peck on his lips , he can't sleep. It like someone had been giving him goodnight kiss to bring him to sleep. But who was that person? Luhan was really confused.

 

He turned to look at his angel. He caressed her face and slowly went to sleep. The night fell and in Hyojin's room. EXO had already fall alseep and snored loudly. Someone who are still not asleep was staring at Hyojin's face. 

Lay.

He can't sleep. He wanted to be always there for her when Hyojin need someone. He wanted to be that someone who can do everything for her. He slowly fell asleep after enjoying her sleeping face. 

Goodnight , Hyojin.

Lay sleepily said before closing his eye to sleep. 

 

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gifbarrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Here's chapter 24! YEAH! Another long chapter! Wahahahaha! Thanks everyone for your support! I'm very thankful about it! Please continue to show me support until the end! Please give me an upvote if you like it! I hope you enjoy it! I LOVE YOU!! THANKS AGAIN!!! :) <3 <3