Chapter 58

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Hyojin raised one of her eyebrows and looked at Luhan.

Why are you bringing me here?

Luhan took a deep breath and turned to her.

I'm bringing you here..to see your parents..

Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked. She took a step back.

Are you kidding me? MY PARENTS ARE NOT DEAD!!

Hyojin turned and walked away. Luhan grabbed onto her wrist , turning her to face him. He held onto her shoulders to prevent from running away.

Not Mr and Mrs Park.. It's your real parents..

What do you know about them! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY PAST!!

Hyojin pushed Luhan away and walked away. Luhan sighed and chased after Hyojin.

Hyojin! LISTEN! I had spent so many days looking for your real parents! They are in there!!

Before Luhan could continued , he softened when he saw Hyojin's tears b.

You don't know anything about me.. You don't know anything about my parents.. They abondoned me.. They are not my parents anymore.. My parents are now at home , waiting for me..

No.. You're wrong , Hyojin! There's something that you need to know about your real parents.. They didn't abondoned you..

WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! WERE YOU THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST?! 

I found the truth , Hyojin! The truth!! 

Hyojin shook her head and walked away. Luhan gritted his teeth and held her wrist. Pulling her into the graveyard.

YAH! What are you doing!! LET ME GO!!

Luhan pulled her to the tombstones. Hyojin widened her eyes when she saw her parents name on the tombstones.

Park Yooho

Lee Hyojin

The pictures of her parents on the tombstones. She fell to the ground , can't accept the fact that her real parents had passed away. Luhan felt hurt and pain in his heart when he saw how broken Hyojin was.

This...is... NO! NO!!! THEY ARE NOT MY PARENTS!! NO!!! THEY ARE NOT DEAD!!!!!

Hyojin held onto her hair , can't accepting the fact. Luhan bent down and hugged her. Hyojin pushed him away and slapped him hard on the face.

YOU'RE LYING!! THIS IS NOT MY PARENTS!!

Luhan sighed and remained calm. He turned and softly held her shoulders. 

Hyojin... This is your parents..

Luhan took out something from his pocket. The picture of Hyojin when she was a baby. The baby was held by her mother and beside her mother was her father. They were smiling happily in the picture. 

Where do you get this? I thought I threw it away..

You didn't throw it away.. It was in this box in your room.. Dr.Lee saw it and gave it to me..

Hyojin looked away as tears started to roll down her cheeks. Luhan sighed and held her hands in his.

Hyojin.. I spent weeks to look for your parents.. and I did found them with some help..

 

FLASHBACK~

Luhan spent weeks looking for Hyojin's parents. He took a flight to China and went the abondoned house which Hyojin was abondoned. He stared at the house in front of him. He shivered when the wind blew. He could imagined how Hyojin's life when she was abondoned by her parents here. He could imagine her cries and her screams. Her fears of the darkness. 

 

Then , an old lady stood beside Luhan. Luhan turned his head and stared at the old lady. The old lady was staring at the house too. She sighed.

Ahjumma.. Do you know who live in this house?

Yes.. I know.. A 5 year old girl , Park Hyojin was abondoned in this house..

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked.

Ahjumma , how do you know about Hyojin? What do you know about her? Do you know about her parents?

Luhan showed the old lady the pictures. The old lady took the pictures and bitterly smiled.

Yes.. I know them.. They are the one who called me to take Hyojin to the orphanage.. 

What happened , ahjumma? Can you tell me?

The old lday nodded.

It was at that time , her parents called me to take Hyojin to the orphanage.. At first , I wondered why they ask me to take Hyojin to the orphanage.. When I got there , I saw the house in completely darkness.. I heard the poor little Hyojin screamed in the house.. I ran into the house and saw Hyojin at the corner , crying in fear.. I was shocked to see her in that condition.. She was in a messy situation.. She was scared.. She was terrified.. Her parents abondoned her.. When I tried to call her parents , they never answered.. That's when I lost contact of her parents.. 

Why would her parents abondoned her? I remember that she came to me.. She told me that her parents left her and I shouted at her.. I remember my parents told me that Hyojin and her parents are not a nice person and told me not to be too close with them.. And that's when I forgot everything about me and Hyojin..

Are you Luhan , young boy?

Yes..

Luhan.. Mr and Mrs Lu only son.. Hyojin's parents betrayed your parents.. They were company partners but one day Hyojin's parents betrayed your parents by giving away all of your parents' company secrets and almost put your parents' company in bankrupt.. I saw it in the newspaper.. Your mom threatened her parents to leave Hyojin.. 

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked. He doesn't believed that her mum would that. Luhan clenched his fist and felt pain in his heart.

I should have make Hyojin one of my daughter.. But because of my stupid decision , I put her in the orphanage.. I'm such a failure..

The old lady broke down in tears. Luhan sighed and calmed the old lady.

Ahjumma.. Hyojin is now in safe hands.. Don't you worry about it..

Have you met her? How is she?

Yes.. I met her , ahjumma.. She's fine.. But I was the one who kept her in tears.. Who always kept her in pain.. I'm sorry..

Luhan.. You need to tell this to Hyojin or else it's too late.. You love her , don't you?

Luhan nodded.

Luhan.. This is how love works.. Show her the true love that was kept in your heart.. Let it all out to her.. Let her feel the love that her parents had once gave it to her.. This is my final promise , Luhan.. Please.. Please make that last promise of mine into a beautiful one so that I can leave the world in peace..

I will , ahjumma.. Thank you..

No.. Thank you , Luhan.. You should go back to her.. She needs you..

Luhan smiled and nodded. Luhan gave her a warm hug and left. The old lady smiled and looked up at the sky.

Yooho ah.. Hyojin ah.. You got yourself a very nice son-in-law..

And so , Luhan took the last flight back to Korea. When he got back , he ran to find Hyojin. And at the same time , he found her at the park.

 

END OF FLASHBACK~

 

Hyojin's tears rolled down when Luhan told her the story. 

My parents.. They left me..because of this?

Yes.. They protected you , Hyojin.. I'm sorry for what my mum had done to your parents..

Hyojin closed her eyes , letting all the tears flowed down. She can't accept it. It's too much for her to take in. Luhan patted her back and gave her a hug.

 

After hours of crying , Hyojin stared at her parents' tombstones. 

Mama.. Papa.. I'm sorry for doubted you.. I didn't know you were doing this for my safety.. I'm sorry.. I love you , mama.. papa..

She turned her back and left the graveyard. Luhan was outside waiting for her. Luhan gave her a hug.

It's okay now.. Don't worry..

Luhan widened his eyes when Hyojin pushed him away. Hyojin avoided his gaze.

Don't ever think that you found my parents , I'll forgive you..

Hyojin! Please.. Leave the pass and let's start all over again , Hyojin.. Please.. I-I love you..

When Hyojin heard the 3 words coming out from Luhan's mouth , she felt the pain in her heart.

It's over , Luhan.. You won't be seeing me again.. Thanks for looking for my parents.. Goodbye , Luhan..

Hyojin walked away. Before Luhan could grabbed her and hugged her not letting her go , Hyojin's bodyguard came at the right time and stopped Luhan. Luhan shouted at her telling her not to go , but Hyojin ignored it and went into the car. Luhan looked at the car slowly disappearing in his sight. The bodyguards released Luhan and walked away. 

Luhan knew what he and his mum had done were wrong. But he wanted to make up everything for Hyojin so that he and Hyojin can start a new life. 

In the car , Hyojin quietly sobbed. She can't handle that much in one day. Finding out her real parents passed away before she could said anything to her real parents. And her adopted parents wanted her to stop seeing Luhan and left everything here and go back to China with a new life.. 

What is going to happen between 2 of them?

Will they be together again?

or they will get separated forever?

 

 tumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.gtumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.g

 

Hey guys~~ Here's the update.. Chapter 58! I'm sorry , guys.. I have test coming soon.. It's on Wednesday.. So I can't update as I need to study for the test.. But here is a surprise for you all! A gift that all of you support me and gave me good luck wishes for my exams.. Thank you all so much! Enjoy the updates~ I will be updating again after the exams so wait for me , guys~~ Give me upvotes if you like the story! Thanks again~~ Byeee , guys~~ LOVE YAA~~~