Chapter 33

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Days had passed. Hyojin would locked herself in her room , crying herself to sleep. 

 

But , one day.. Hyojin finally came out from her room. She came downstairs and EXO jumped in surprised when they saw Hyojin. Her face was pale. Her face was expressionless. No one could read her face. Things started to get awkward between them.

Good evening , Young Miss.. Do you need some food? Are you hungry?

Hyojin nodded and walked to the kitchen. The maids served Hyojin some food. Hyojin ate her food in silence with Butler Hong standing by her side.

Butler Hong..

Yes , Young Miss?

Ask them to get ready.. We will be going to the beach today.. I want to have some fresh air..

Butler Hong nodded and went to tell them. They just nodded and went to get ready. Actually they were happy that they were able to leave the house again. Everyone got ready except Hyojin and Haneul. Haneul came down with :

Haneul shyly came downstairs. Everyone's eyes widened. Luhan quickly went to his girlfriend and blocked their view. He took his T-shirt and wore it over Haneul's body.

Don't you dare show that much skin to any of them!

Haneul chuckled and nodded. 

So , are we ready for the beach?

Everyone cheered and can't wait for the fun.

Wait! Young Miss will be down soon..

Butler Hong said. They could hear the sound of the door closing. Hyojin came downstairs with :

They widened their eyes. She looked beautiful in that black dress. She looked at them. They jumped out of their thoughts and looked away , blushing. Hyojin's expressionless face ignored them and left the house. EXO got into the van while Hyojin got into her baby. They drove to the beach. When Butler Hong cut Hyojin , they all looked to their side and saw Hyojin in the car with her hair flying. 

 

It was beautiful with her hair flying and the sun was shining behind her. Lay felt her his heart beating faster. Luhan saw how beautiful Hyojin was , felt his heart beating faster too. He got to admit.. Hyojin is really beautiful.. He shook off his thoughts and tried to focus on Haneul. But , he just can't. Why?

 

Because.. he is attracted to Hyojin's beauty.

 

Soon , they reached the beach. The beach was beautiful with the golden sand and the sun was about to set soon. Everyone got down from their car and ran off to the beach. They cheered. EXO took off their t-shirts and ran to the water , diving in and splashing waters to each other. 

 

Luhan and Haneul held hands tightly and walked along the beach. With the wind blowing , Haneul felt so happy with Luhan by her side. While walking , they came to a tree with a swing. Haneul gasped and giggled like a small kid. Luhan chuckled at Haneul's childsih giggles.

swing-under-tree-and-sea-10078527.jpg

Oppa! Push me! Palli!!

Arrasso!

Haneul sat on the swing and Luhan pushed. Haneul laughed and they were having fun. Then , while pushing , Luhan remembered something.

 

Gege.. Push me.. kuai dian larhh!

Luhan pushed Hyojin and they were having so much fun together. Chasing around each other around the big tree. Then , they took a rest under the tree. Luhan picked one of the branches on the ground and drew something on the tree bark. He drew a heart shaped with L + H in it. Hyojin chuckled.

Lu Ge.. Do you have to draw that everywhere we go?

This will be our tree from now on.. See.. It has our names on it.. 

Who says I'm going to be yours forever..

Yah! I have the key and you have the lock.. I'm not going to let you go easily..

Hyojin 'mehrong' Luhan and ran away from him. Luhan gasped and chase after Hyojin. 

 

Luhan stopped pushing Haneul. He stared at the tree.

Oppa.. Gwenchana?

Haneul looked at Luhan and caressed his hands.

Oppa?

Luhan pushed Haneul's hands away and Haneul was shocked. Luhan touched the tree as the wind blew , letting the memory came into his mind. He closed his eyes and touched the tree. Then , he stopped when he could felt words carved on the tree. It was a heart shape with L + H in it. 

 

His heart stopped. He remembered this. It looked exactly the same when they were small. Haneul came to his side and stared at the heart shaped. She smiled.

Aww.. Oppa.. Do you draw that?

H-Huh?

Do you draw that for me?

She pointed at the heart shaped with L + H in it. Luhan blinked his eyes and nodded. Haneul smiled and hugged Luhan tightly.

I love you so much , Luhan..

Hyojin pecked his lip. Haneul skipped happily away. Luhan was blank. He stared at the heart shaped. He touched the letters.

You're the one who carved it on the tree..

Luhan jumped in surprised. He turned and saw Hyojin behind him.

Tssk.. Who cares? This is just childish play..

Luhan walked away. Hyojin grabbed his wrist.

Gege..

Luhan widened his eyes. The 'gege' smoothly came out from Hyojin's lip. It was nice to hear it again. It's like music in his ears.

Gege.. Don't leave me..

Luhan shook his thoughts away and pushed her hands away.

I am not your gege anymore.. Stop calling me that.. It's so annoying..

Luhan walked away , leaving Hyojin under the tree. She looked at the heart and touched it. She wanted to go back to that time. She wanted to go back so badly. She wanted to go back to time so badly. 

 

Without anyone knowing , Jihoon had been there staring at Hyojin under the tree. He turned his head and saw how happily EXO played in the water. He stared at Haneul in the water. He smirked as he thought of an evil plan. 

I'm going to wipe that smile off your face , Choi Haneul..

 

5i790f.gif5i790f.gif

 

Wahahahah~~ DOUBLE UPDATES!! WOOHOO~~~ Please enjoy the updates and I will think about it if I should update again tonight! hahahahaha~~ Thank you for supporting me~ I have been thinking a lot og new stories lately and I can't wait to write! I so wanted to finish this story now!! hahahaha~ Please continue to support me and give me an upvote~ Thanks and have a nice summer holiday to those who are having holidays.. :D