Chapter 42

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

While the others were at home....

Hyung.. Where's Lay? It's been hours.. 

Chen asked. The others felt something weird about today and went to the garden. They raised their eyebrows when they saw Lay on the ground lying there facing the blue sky. They went towards Lay and looked at him.

Heyy , Lay.. Are you okay?

Lay heaved a sigh and nodded.

How was it? Do you get Noona's answers?

Tao asked and excited to hear the answers. Lay looked away. Kris and Suho smacked the maknae head.

She rejected..

They softened and felt guilty for Lay. Xiumin went and held Lay up.

Don't worry , Yixing.. You still got us..

Lay looked at EXO. They smiled sweetly at Lay. Lay finally cracked a small smile. Xiumin patted his back and they brought Lay out of the house. While walking down the streets , they managed to make Lay smile. Just a little. They were reaching at a small ice-cream parlor until they heard a loud crash. They jumped in surprised and went to look at it. 

They gasped and widened their eyes in shocked. What did they see?

Hyojin... HYOJIN!!!!!

Lay and the others saw it. They saw it. Hyojin got into a terrible accident. She got knocked by a big truck. They ran towards the road and gasped when they saw Hyojin on the ground in her pool of blood. Lay ran to Hyojin's side. He held her head.

HYOJIN! YAH!! HYOJIN!!

Hyojin weakly opened her eyes. She breathe hard and smiled when she saw Lay in front of her.

Op...pa..

Stay with me , Hyojin.. Please.. don't close your eyes..

Op...pa.. Br...a..celet..

Hyojin weakly pointed at the bracelet beside him. Lay took the bracelet and gave it to Hyojin. She smiled and held the bracelet tightly. She looked at the bracelet and smiled. She blinked her eyes when the image started to get blurr. Lay widened his eyes when Hyojin closed her eyes and dropped the bracelet to the ground. 

Hyojin... HYOJIN!! HYOJIN!!!

He shook Hyojin. No answers. Lay turned his head and saw Luhan and Haneul at the side of the road. He clenched his fist and went towards them. 

YOU BASTARD!!!

Lay held Luhan's collar and punched him on the face hard. Haneul gasped and stopped Lay. Lay pushed Haneul away and punched Luhan in the face non-stop. Kris and Chanyeol quickly went to stop Lay from killing Luhan.

YOU KILL HER!!!! YOU FREAKING BASTARD KILL HER!!!!!

Luhan groaned in pain. He knew it's his fault. he turned his head and looked at Hyojin on the road , covering in blood. The ambulance came and quickly brought Hyojin to the hospital.

HYUNG!

Lay turned his head and quickly got on the ambulance with Baekhyun and Chen. The others looked at Luhan. Cold eyes. Glaring at him.

What do you think you are doing , hyung?

Sehun asked. With his fist clenched tightly.

Lay hyung confessed to Hyojin noona today.. She rejected him , hyung..

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked. 

She rejected Lay hyung because of you.. Noona loves you so much.. Why can't you see?

Sehun can't hold his tears anymore. Suho patted the maknae's shoulder and brought him to the car.

We're going to hospital now.. What Hyojin now is we are there for her..

Everyone got into the car except Luhan and Haneul. Haneul went to look at Luhan.

Oppa.. Are you okay?

Luhan sighed and weakly stood up with Haneul's help.

Let's go to the hospital..

Haneul called a cab and slowly put Luhan into the taxi and on the way to the hospital. In the ambulance , Lay held Hyojin's tightly. He was worried about her. Baekhyun and Chen were worried too. They patted Lay's back and told them everything will be okay.

Soon , they reached the hospital. They started to push Hyojin to the emegency room. The doctors were panting because Hyojin can't stop bleeding. The doctors started the operation. Lay , Baekhyun and Chen waited outside the emergency room. Lay was worried and can't keep his on the chair.

I'll go get some drinks and see if the others are coming..

Chen left and went grab some drinks. Then , the others soon came. They ran to Lay's side.

How's noona? 

She's still in there..

After a few hours later , Mr Lu and Hyojin's parents arrived. 

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HYOJIN?!!

Mr Lu roared. EXO lowered their head. Soon , Luhan and Haneul came. Luhan had been treated and came to the emergency room. Mr and Mrs Park was angry and mad.

WHY HYOJIN IS IN THE HOSPITAL ON HER BIRTHDAY??!! 

Please.. this is not their fault.. I'm the one who's responsible for this..

They turned their head to Luhan.

YOU! What do you think you are doing to my daughter??!! SACRIFICED MY DAUGHTER FOR YOU?!!

Luhan pulled Haneul behind him and bowed.

I'm sorry.. I know this is my fault...

Mrs Park slapped Luhan on the face. 

THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU SAW HYOJIN! Get lost and don't ever show your faces to me and Hyojin again!!

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked when Mrs Park slapped him. EXO pulled Luhan and Haneul to the garden outside the hospital.

Hyung.. Are you okay?

I wanna be alone..

Luhan left them and walked away.

 

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's chapter 42~ Next chapter will be a flashback about Luhan when he was small and cute little kid... Thanks for all the lovely comments and the support you gave me~ Thank you so much! LOVE YOU ALL~~ Give me an upvote too if you like this story~ Will update again today! Stay tuned~~ :)