Chapter 70

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

A few years later , Jihoon had been left the jail and found his new life. He finally understand what Hyojin meant. Thanks to Hyojin , he finally started a new life with his new lover.. hahaha

This is not what I'm going to show you all..

 

Hyojin woke up when she felt someone's arm snaking around her waist. She opened her eyes and saw someone on the bed. 

Good morning..

Before that someone could respond...

DAMN YOU OH SEHUN!!!! GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY WIFE!!!!

Luhan barged into the room and kicked Sehun out of the room.

You don't have to do that to Sehunnie..

Sehunnie? Really? Your lovely and handsome husband is here and you dare to say other man's name in front of me?

Hyojin chuckled and got off from the bed. Luhan pouted and hugged Hyojin from the back.

Don't say other man name in front of me again..

He pouted. Hyojin shook her head at his childishness. She turned her head and pecked his lip.

Fine.. But you can't do that to your friends..

Yeahh! Noona is right!! You can't do that to me!! THAT'S HURTS , YOU KNOW!!

Sehun said while rubbing his . Luhan glared at Sehun. Sehun mehronged Luhan and quickly left the room. Hyojin chuckled and hugged Luhan. Luhan hugged her back and placed his head on hers.

I love you..

I love you too..

Hey , yeobo..

Hmm?

I want to have another baby..

WHAT?! Is JinHan not enough for you?

Then , Kris came into the room with Jinhan in his hands. He was crying.

Help me , please! HE CAN'T STOP CRYING!!

MaMa!!!!!!!

JinHan cried out loudly. Hyojin quickly went towards Kris and took JinHan in her hands. JinHan immediately stopped crying and hugged his mama.

Aigoo.. You just like your papa..

Wae? Is is wrong to be like me?

JinHan giggled and played Hyojin's hair. Yupp.. JinHan is Hyojin and Luhan son.. 

You do realized how I got the names right? hahaha~ It's good , right?

Yeobo.. I wanna have another baby~

Hyojin smacked his head and quickly carried JinHan out of the room.

JinHan ahh.. When you grow up , don't be like your papa , okay?

Yes , mama..

Hyojin smiled and kicked his nose. 

Yah! Lu Hyojin! Get back here!!

Luhan chased after Hyojin with JinHan in her arms. Luhan caught Hyojin by the waist and hugged her by the waist. JinHan lightly smacked his papa on the head. Luhan widened his eyes.

JinHan ahh.. You can't hit your papa like that..

Don't take or bully mama!

Hyojin chuckled and sat on the sofa. She placed JinHan on her lap.

But still you can't do that , JinHan.. he's your papa.. You must love him liked how I love you , okay?

Yes , mama.. I understand.. I love you , papa..

Luhan smiled and hugged JinHan in his arms. Luhan kissed JinHan on the forehead and gave Hyojin a peck on the lip.

Hyojin's life is now so wonderful and beautiful after JinHan came to their life..

They got married and have a lovely son named JinHan..

Hyojin would never forget the memory she had started with Luhan and her son , JinHan..

No one dares to interupt their love life again.. 

Hyojin got the happiness she always wanted..

She live with her family happily..

From the sky above , her parents smiled sweetly and blessed their daughter and their son-in-law and their grandson..

Although her real parents can't see , but Hyojin knew her real parents will be very happy for her..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

 


 

Here's the last chapter!! YES!! I HAVE FINISH THIS STORY! WOAH! 70 chapters! I BROKE THE RECORD!! WOOHOO!! Thank you everyone for your wonderful support! And thank you everyone for your lovely upvotes for this story! AND THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO SUBSCRIBED MY STORY! THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

My 1 week holiday will be end soon! Tomorrow I'm going back to school! And don't worry... I will come back with a new story! 

Thank you everyone so much for all the supports!

I hope you can give me the same support when I came out with a new story! Thanks guys~~ have a nice and blessed Sunday everyone!! BYEEE~~~ Gonna rest for a while!