Chapter 45

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Flashback (Hyojin)

 

Hyojin was left alone when she was 12 years old. She was found by an old lady. The old lady pitied her and put her in the orphanage home. When Hyojin was placed at the orphanage home , she was alone. The children who was at the same age at her , doesn't want to make friends with her because...

Hey.. I heard that her parents abondon her.. Maybe she's useless to her parents that's why they left her..

Hyojin felt sad and hurt. She was afraid to make friends there. But , a boy stood up for her.

YAH! Who do you think you are? 

Bwoh? And who do you think you are , kid?

They pushed him. He groaned and started to push them. Hyojin stood there , watching the small boy getting beaten. Hyojin went to help and stopped the fight.

GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM!

The young woman came and managed to stop the fight. Everyone got scolded by the woman. Hyojin saw the small boy getting beat up and bruises formed on every part of his body. She saw that small boy at the corner , groaning in pain. 

She took the first-aid-kit box and went towards him.

Are you okay?

Why do you care? Get lost..

Hyojin blinked her eyes. She opened the box and started to treat his wounds.

YAH! What are you doing?!

Thank you for standing up for me..

He softened and let Hyojin treated his wounds.

I'm Hyojin.. What's your name?

Jihoon.. 

Thanks for saving me , Jihoon shhi..

Hyojin smiled sweetly at Jihoon. Jihoon blushed and looked away. And that's how they met. They become close friends and will spend quality time together. Never separated. That is why Jihoon fell for her. Like falling in love at first sight. 

Do you think HAPPINESS would last longer?

HAPPINESS only last for a few seconds , minutes , hours , days , weeks , months and years...

BUT it won't last forever..

Life...

Is...

So...

Cruel...

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

It was Hyojin 13th birthday , everyone celebrated her birthday. Jihoon had saved a lot of money just to buy a present for her. And he decided to confess his love to her. He stared at the necklaces he brought for Hyojin :

White for him while Pink for Hyojin. He saw Hyojin looking for him so he was about to walk towards him , until he was pulled away by someone.

YAH! 

Shut up , kid!

What do you want?

Well.. I kinda don't like you with that Hyojin.. 

So what? 

So what? Guess what , kid? If you're not going to leave her , I will make her suffer..

Don't you dare!

Dare me , kid.. I will make her life more suffer..

Jihoon sighed.

What do you want me to do?

The fat and evil boy smirked.

When the birthday cake was served , I want you to smash her face into the cake and said all the mean things to her..

Jihoon clenched his fist and grabbed the boy's collar.

Tell me one good reason not to punch you!

Punch me.. I don't care.. I will still make her life more suffer..

Jihoon gritted his teeth and let the boy go. He left and went to the dining room. The party was about to start. Hyojin saw Jihoon and pulled him by her side. Jihoon looked at Hyojin. He felt guilty when he saw her smile. When the birthday cake was served , the fat boy was smirking at him and mouthed 'do it or else'.

When they started to sing birthday song , Jihoo clenched his fist.

I'm sorry , Hyojin..

He mumbled. He pushed Hyojin's head and her head smashed the cake. The others was shocked and laughed at Hyojin. 

Hyojin was shocked. She widened her eyes and looked at Jihoon.

O-Oppa?

Tssk.. Do you think I wanna be friends with you , Hyojin? You're such a brat! I HATE YOU!!

Hyojin shook in fear. She looked around and everyone was laughing at her. She ran away and locked herself in the room. Jihoon sighed and felt tears rolling down his cheeks. He turned his head to the fat boy.

Happy?

The fat boy clapped his hands.

Well done.. What a good -

The fat boy was cut with a punch by Jihoon. Jihoon gritted his teeth and climbed on top on him and punched him non-stop. The woman held Jihoon and stopped the fight. Jihoon got into trouble. He was punished and cannot come out from his room for 2 weeks. 

After 2 weeks , Jihoon wanted to apologise Hyojin and explained everything to her. He came out from his room and went to her room. 

It was empty. 

He ran to the hallway and saw Hyojin with her suitcase.

HYOJIN!!

Hyojin turned to look at Jihoon. Jihoon quickly ran towards him.

Where are you going?

Why do you care?

Hyojin answered him with her cold tone.

Hyojin.. I need to explain something to you..

I don't want to hear about it.. I trust you and you did this to me on my birthday..

Jihoon softened when he saw the tears rolling down her cheeks.

I hate you..

Jihoon widened his eyes in shocked.

Park Hyojin.. Your new parents are here.. 

Hyojin turned and back faced Jihoon. She hugged the old lady and left. The woman stopped Jihoon from running towards Hyojin. Hyojin was adopted to the Park family. That is when Hyojin was gone. Jihoon felt guilty for not explaining to her. For a few years , Jihoon finally found her. This time , he will get her back and protected her.

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Jihoon stared at Hyojin. Hyojin was on the bed , unconscious. Where are they? Jihoon was disturbed when there's a knock on the door.

Young Master , Doctor Lee is here..

Let him in..

Doctor Lee bowed to Jihoon and went to check on Hyojin. They are not at the hospital but in Jihoon's house. In Seoul. 

(They're in a room)

YUPP! Jihoon is a rich boy. Wohoo! Wanna look at Jihoon's pictures again? Hahahah~

How is she , Doctor Lee?

She's in coma now.. She lost a lot of blood.. So , there will be low chances for her to wake up..

Please make her wake up , Doctor Lee..

I will do my best.. and if she really do wake up , please call me..

Thank you , Doctor Lee..

Doctor Lee bowed and left the room. He turned his head to look at Hyojin. He held her hands tightly , placing kisses on it.

Please wake up , Hyojin.. I miss you so much...

He took the necklace from his pocket and stared at it. Hoping Hyojin will wake up soon.

 

Will Hyojin wake up? Or not?

What if she did wake up and lost her memory? 

What will happened to her?

 

tumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.gtumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.g

 

Here's chapter 45~~ WOOHOO~~ DOUBLE UPDATES!~ Hahaha~ Enjoy the story , my subbies! I really felt so happy with all the support you gave me! Thank you so much! Please give me an upvote! Thank you! And enjoyyyy~~ Gonna off now! :D BYEEEE~~