Chapter 46

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Hyojin has been in come for weeks. Jihoon was always by her side taking good care of her and never left her side. While EXO and the others?

Still can't find Hyojin.. They didnt gave up and went back to Seoul to look for Hyojin.

Then , something miracle happened.

Yes. Hyojin is awake..

Jihoon was beside her sleeping. Jihoon blinked her eyes to blink off the blurness. She stared at the ceiling and heard a soft snoring. She stared at that person who slept beside her. Hyojin blinked and lifted her hand to touch his soft hair. Jihoon flinched when he felt someone touching his hair.

He opened his eyes and blinked his eyes to clear the blurness. He widened his eyes in shocked to see HYOJIN AWAKE!

Hyojin? HYOJIN?! Is that you? YOU'RE AWAKE!!

Hyojin just looked at him , blinking her eyes. Jihoon quickly ran out of the room and called Doctor Lee. Doctor Lee heard the news and rushed to the house. Doctor Lee quickly checked on Hyojin.

Now.. Miss Hyojin shhi.. Do you know what is your name?

H-Hy-Hyojin..

Do you remember everything about what happen to you?

Hyojin shook her head. 

Well , then.. Do you know who is this boy here?

J-Ji-Jihoon o-oppa..

Doctor Lee nodded and pulled Jihoon out of the room.

So , Doctor Lee? How is she?

Well.. She remembers her own name and remembers who are you.. But she forget what happened to her.. I think she lost some of her memories.. 

What? Then , how did she know my name?

I'm going to investigate about it.. Please tae good care of her..

Thank you , Doctor Lee..

Jihoon entered the room and saw Hyojin staring at the butterfly by the window. 

Oppa... It's beautiful , isn't it?

Hyojin turned and smiled at Jihoon. Jihoon smiled back. He was happy to see Hyojin awake again. And he was happy to see Hyojin smiling at him. Jihoon went beside her and held her hand.

Hyojin ahh.. Do you not really remember what happened to you?

Hyojin looked at Jihoon with a question mark above her head. 

What happen to me? And what's with the bandage on my head? Am I hurt?

Hyojin.. You got into a huge accidents.. and you have been out cold for weeks.. Do you remember EXO? Luhan? Haneul? Your parents?

A-accidents? E-EXO? L-Lu-Luhan?

Think , Hyojin.. You will remember it..

Hyojin think hard. She held onto her head when she can't think any of them. Jihoon widened his eyes when he saw sweat rolling down.

Hyojin.. stop..

It...hurts..

Hyojin laid back on the bed and held her head. She screamed as the unbearable pain her. Jihoon held Hyojin's hand and pushed her to the bed. Hyojin struggled at the pain. Tears rolling down her cheeks.

Hyojin.. Please stop!

Jihoon hugged Hyojin tightly. Hyojin finally stopped. She panted and the sweat fell. Soon , she closed her eyes and fainted in his arms. Hyojin has really lost her memories. Jihoon left the room , leaving Doctor Lee and the nurses did their job. He went to the living room , sitting on the couch. He ran through his hair and sighed.

Hyojin..really lost her memories..

Then , something disturbed his thoughts. He turned his head and looked at his plasma tv. 

We bring to you the news.. The news are about Mr and Mrs Park , the millionaires family had lost his daughter , Park Hyojin in China. The investigation stated that their daughter was at the hospital on XXX time but disappear on XXX time.. The police had searched around China and they were no trace of her.. The police believed that their daughter must be back in Seoul.. 

Jihoon smirked when he saw Luhan in the news.

The husband to Park Hyojin , Luhan.. Is he regret or does he feel any sadness that his wife had gone missing? Because of the latest news , Luhan and his girlfriend had been cheating his wife behind her back.. We will be back with more news.. Please stay tuned..

Jihoon slumped back to the sofa , smirked.

Seems that Hyojin had lost her memories.. This my chance.. And I won't let that chances slip off from my hand..

Jihoon turned the tv off. Doctor Lee came back down and bowed to Jihoon.

Sir.. Hyojin is now resting and it is clearly stated that Hyojin had lost her memories.. Because of the great impact on her head , she lost some of her memories.. She only remember her name and your name.. 

Thank you , Doctor Lee..

Doctor Lee bowed and left the house with his nurse. Jihoon went back to the room. Hyojin was on the bed , resting and feeling weak. He sat beside Hyojin on the bed. He held her hand , bringing her hand to his lip , placing kisses on it. Hyojin weakly opened her eyes and saw Jihoon in front of her.

How are you feeling?

Hyojin smiled weakly and nodded.

I'm sorry if I force you..

Hyojin shook her head and caressed his cheek. Jihoon held her hand tightly , enjoying the soft and warm hands on his cheeks.

Oppa..

Hmm?

I miss you..

Jihoon smiled and kissed her forehead.

I miss you too..

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

While EXO and the others.. They have returned to Seoul. They were at home , watching tv and saw the news. Luhan clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. He do feel sad when he found out that Hyojin was gone. 

THAT STUPID NEWS!! I'M A HUMAN TOO , OKAY?!

Haneul calmed Luhan down and patted his back. EXO , Mr Lu , Mr and Mrs Park , Luhan and the others were sad about Hyojin's sudden disappearance. The police will try their best to find Hyojin and everyone is hoping that Hyojin will be okay..

 

 

tumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.gtumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.g

 

Here's chapter 46~ I'm sorry for not updating yesterday because something happened to me yesterday and I kinda lost the mood to update the story~ But don't worry I will update again later , so please enjoy the story and thanks for the support you gave me~ Please give me an upvote if you like this story~ Thanks and ENJOYY~~ Have you guys listen to Kris OST?! IT'S SO FREAKING AWESOME! I miss his voice so much! Chen's OST will be coming out soon!! YAY!!! Please continue to support our EXO and give them more love~~ Have a nice day , everyonee~~ <3 :D