Chapter 15

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Hyojin came to school after a full recovery. Hyojin wore :

She decided to walk to school. On the way to her school , she found a bookshop near her school. She stopped for a while and saw a book recipe. A book recipe about how to make chocolates on Valentines Day. 

Valentines Day? Isn't it tomorrow? 

Hyojin giggled and chuckled. She held the book tightly to her chest.

I should make the best chocolate for Luhan! Ohh wait.. I need to thank EXO..

She puffed her cheeks.

Maybe I should made some chocolates for them as a thank you gift..

She nodded and went to buy the book. She put the book recipe into her bag and continued her walk to school. When she reached school , girls were screaming and shouting when EXO reached school. Hyojin tried to go through the crowd and she finally did it. She heaved a sigh of relieve and walked down the hallway. Sora stepped in front of Hyojin with her hands closed to her chest.

Park Hyojin.. You really sure are something , huh? What are you doing at Luhan's house?

Hyojin gulped and tried to run away from Sora. Sora clenched her fist and pushed her to the wall.

Can't you see , Park Hyojin?! LUHAN DOESN'T LOVE YOU! He likes Haneul and Haneul likes Luhan! Can't you stay away from Luhan?!

Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked. 

Haneul likes Luhan too?

Sora slapped Hyojin hard on the cheeks.

Last warning , Park Hyojin.. STAY AWAY FROM LUHAN!

Hyojin clenched her fist and gritted her teeth. She can't took it anymore. Before Sora could leave , Hyojin grabbed her wrist.

HOW DARE YOU TOUC-

Sora widened her eyes in shocked when she saw Hyojin glaring at her. She felt scared and tried to escape from her grip. Hyojin ised her another free hand and wiped the blood from her lip. She smirked when she saw the blood on her fingers.

Who do you think you are , Sora?

LET ME GO , YOU !!

Who's the now?

Hyojin pushed Sora to the wall making Sora groaned in pain. She placed her leg on Sora's stomach , stepping on it hard. Sora screamed in pain catching everyone's attention. People started to gather around and they were shocked to see Hyojin's new image.

What's your problem with me , Sora? Do you hate me that much?

Sora groaned and tried to kick Hyojin. When Sora tried to kick Hyojin , she took Sora's leg and stepped on it hard. EXO and Luhan made their way down the hallway until they saw a crowd. They were curious about it and went to look at it. It was really shocking. It was HYOJIN stepping on SORA now. Haneul saw her best friend and gasped.

SORA!!

Unnie! HELP ME!

Hyojin! Get off from my friend now!

Hyojin ignored Haneul and stepped on Sora more harder. Sora screamed in pain. Haneul was about to push Hyojin away but Luhan came and grabbed Hyojin by the collar.

What do you think you are doing?

Hyojin was somehow hurt when Luhan was helping Haneul. Protecting her. Hyojin bitterly smirked.

Luhan.. Luhan.. 

She shook her head and stared at Luhan again.

Do you have to make me doing this? Why are you doing this to me?

Because you are hurting someone who is innocent..

Am I not innocent?

That made Luhan speechless.

What? Cat got your tongue? Come on , Luhan.. You are better than that..

Luhan gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

Wae? You wanna punch me? 

LUHAN! No.. 

Suho tried to stop Luhan. Luhan punched the wall and pushed Hyojin to the floor , spraining her ankle. Haneul widened her eyes when she saw Luhan's fist turned purple.

Luhan! You're hurt!

Hyojin saw how Haneul touched his hands. How Haneul worry about him. How Luhan looked at her with full of love. EXO somehow felt pity for Hyojin. There's something tingling in their heart. Their cold-hearted heart had magically turned into a heart that pity Hyojin. They stared at Hyojin how she stood up while leaning against the wall for support.

Hana.. I'm okay.. We need to bring Sora to the infirmary..

Haneul smiled and nodded. Luhan carried Sora on his back and brought her to the infirmary ignoring Hyojin and EXO. The students slowly leaving the scene. From the back , Hyojin was watching. Her heart was in pain. It was so hard to breathe. Her legs went weak and she fell to the ground with her back leaning against the wall. The incident was kept playing in her mind. The words that Sora told her..

Luhan likes Haneul and Haneul likes Luhan...

It hurts her more. EXO not far from her saw her tears rolling down her cheeks. No one dare to approach her. Lay sighed and walked towards Hyojin. He squatted down to her level.

Hyojin ahh..

Hyojin looked up and saw Lay smiling at her with his dimples showing. She quickly wiped her tears away and stood up.

Hey , Lay.. Ermm.. I-I g-guess I-I need to g-go..

Hyojin smiled a little and left. When she left , she felt her ankle in pain. She gasped when the pain struck her. She stopped and grabbed her ankle. Lay and EXO widened their eyes and went towards her.

Yah! Gwenchana?

Hyojin looked up and saw Chen and the others panicking. She blinked her eyes and stared at them.

I-I'm f-fine..

Fine my ! Look at your ankle! It's swollen and it's turning purple..

Hyojin got confused with their sudden kindness. She felt awkward.

Why are you guys treating me nice? I thought you guys hate me?

They widened their eyes in shocked and cleared their throat.

Look! People change , okay! Just shut up and tried to walk..

Hyojin nodded and tried to stand up. When she do , she failed and fell to the ground. Kai was fast enough to catch her.

This is not good.. We need to go to infirmary..

Before Kai could carried her , she stopped him.

Please dont.. Luhan..they're in there..

So what? The most important now is you! You sprained your ankle when Luhan pushed you.. So , it's not your fault..

Xiumin said and the others ohhhed at him. Somehow , Hyojin felt happy because they changed. She smiled a little and nodded. Hyojin widened her eyes when Kai carried her bridal style.

P-please.. I-I know h-how to walk..

Tssk! What did you eat actually! You're so light like a feather!

Hyojin blushed. Lay who was behind felt something burning in him. He was jealous. He wanted to carry Hyojin. The others followed Kai from behind to the infirmary. In the infirmary , Luhan slowly put Sora down on the bed. The doctor came and treated her wounds.

Sora ah.. gwenchana?

Sora groaned in pain and nodded.

Are you sure? I can report this to the principal..

Sora widened her eyes and shook her head.

I'll be fine.. I just need some rest and I will be heal in no time..

Haneul flicked her forehead.

Yah! You made me worry , you know that? Geez!

Luhan chuckled. 

Luhan.. 

Hmm?

Do you like Hyojin? What is her to you?

Luhan widened his eyes and cleared his throat. Actually , Haneul wanted the answers too. 

No.. I don't like Hyojin.. She's nothing to me..

Haneul felt her heart beating faster. She smiled when Luhan answered. Sora heaved a sigh of relieve. Behind the door of the infirmary , they heard everything. Hyojin and EXO. They heard everything. Hyojin felt knives stabbing her heart. It's too painful. EXO turned their heads to Hyojin.

Kai shhi..

Err.. y-yeah?

Put me down..

You sure?

Hyojin nodded and Kai slowly putting her down. She leaned against the wall for support. 

I'm not going in.. Can you help me get some medicine for me?

Hyojin looked up and faked smiled at them. They could see tears b at her eyes.

I'll get it..

Thanks , Lay..

Lay smiled and entered the infirmary. Their laughter stopped when Lay came into the room. Hyojin was hiding behind the wall. 

Miss Catherine.. I need medicine for spraining ankle..

Spraining ankle? Where is that person? Is it serious?

Lay turned his head , glaring at Luhan.

Someone from my class sprained HER ankle.. SOMEONE pushed her and left her there..

Luhan widened his eyes.

Is it Hyojin? She sprained her ankle?

Luhan recalled back the incident. He mentally cursed himself and broke the stare between him and Lay.

Sora ahh.. Are you okay now? We need to go back to the class..

Yeahh.. I'm fine now..

Luhan and Haneul helped Sora got off from the bed and slowly made their way to the exit. Before they could reached the exit , Lay cut them and exit first. 

I got it.. Should we go?

Luhan could heard voices outside. When he left the room , he saw Hyojin being carried by Chanyeol. He clenched his fist.

YOU WICTH! You made my friends ignored me! HOW DARE YOU!

Luhan.. We need to go..

Luhan smiled and nodded. They went to the other side and left for classes. Luhan stoppedand stared at his friends and Hyojin.

I'm not going to go easy on you again , Park Hyojin..

Chanyeol carried Hyojin to the school rooftop with EXO following from behind. He settled Hyojin down on the floor. Lay opened the medicine bottle and treated her ankle. She looked at EXO.

I'm sorry for making you all come here..

Nahh.. Never mind.. You're hurt and we need to help..

I know.. Thanks but Luhan is your best friends.. You can't just left him out..

Who says we left him out? Ever since he met Hana... He left us out..

Xiumin said while grabbing the potato chips from Sehun and gulped it down.

YAH! HYUNG! MY CHIPS!!

Hyojin chuckled when the oldest and the youngest fighting over a potato chips. 

Thank you.. for everything.. but for the best.. I don't want you all to left Luhan out.. You are his best friends..

EXO softened at Hyojin's smile. They sighed and nodded.

Thanks again , Lay.. I need to go back to class..

She waved goodbye at them and left for class. 

HYUNG! I feel so damn guilty now!!! ARHHH!

Chen said and ruffled his hair.

Not just you , you damn troll! We all do.. We never thought she will be a...kind girl... (Chanyeol)

Well , making new friends like her isn't so bad.. (Suho)

Should we really do that , hyung? What if Luhan hyung doesn't like it? (Tao)

Don't worry , panda.. This is his punishment for leaving us out.. (Kris)

I agree with hyung... Maybe Hyojin wasn't so bad.. (Baekhyun)

KRING!!!!

Are we going back to class or not?

EXO shook their head.

I wanna be here.. After all we only sleep in class.. (XiuMin)

They nodded in approval. And so they stayed at the rooftop and didn't go to class. And the teachers were furious about it. How can I say? They're all rich.. Famous.. So.. who cares about it? They even have their own tutor to teach them.. So , what's wrong with skipping class?

 

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gifbarrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Here's chapter 15! Sorry for the boring chapter! I know it sounds boring but I'm really sorry! I'm going to update again maybe tomorrow! Please continue to support me and give me an upvote too if u like my story! Thanks! ENJOYYYY~~~