Chapter 48

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

When Doctor Lee told Jihoon that Hyojin were ready to go back to school , Hyojin jumped in joy. Jihoon was worried that Hyojin would got into troubles when he is not there with her. So , he too had decided to join Hyojin to school.  

So , the nest day , Hyojin got ready for school. A big smile was plastered on her face. She was excited to go to school. She came downstairs and Jihoon saw the biggest smile on her face.

Are you really that happy and excited to go to school?

I don't know.. I feel so excited and can't wait for school.. Oppa , palli!

Arrasso!

By the time Jihoon finished tying his shoelace , Hyojin pulled him out of the school. She wore :

Jihoon stumbled and followed Hyojin to school. When they reached school , the students gasped. Hyojin quickly pulled Jihoon out of the car and went into the school. The students gasped and started to murmur.

Hyojin ahh.. You stay here while I go look for the headmaster , okay?

Hyojin smiled and nodded. Hyojin walked down the hallway and smiled. She doesn't know why but she felt so excited when she's at school. She stopped when somone called out to her. She turned her head and saw someone. 

Yah! Park Hyojin! I thought you were dead?!

Hyojin blinked her eyes in confusion. 

W-Who are you?

Sora scoffed and grabbed her collar.

Don't play dumb with me , Park Hyojin! What are you doing here?!

Please.. I don't know who you are..

YAH! Are you stupid or something? I'm Sora! The one who ruins your life!

Hyojin widened her eyes. She felt something in her head. An image. But it's blurr. Her head started to throb in pain. She felt dizzy.

Please..

Don't play games with me , Hyojin! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Hyojin's head throbbing in pain. She felt dizzy. Sora gritted her teeth and raised her hand to slap her. 

A hand came and stopped Sora.

What do you think you are doing to my girlfriend?

Sora widened her eyes when she saw a pair of cold eyes glaring her. Sora quickly let Hyojin go. Hyojin wobbled and fell in Jihoon's arms. Jihoon widened his eyes in shocked.

Hyojin! Are you okay? What's wrong?

My..head hurts.. oppa..

Jihoon hugged her head to her chest and glared at Sora.

Park Sora.. 

Sora shivered in fear when Jihoon said her name.

Don't think that I don't know who you are.. You mess with her , you know what you are going to get..

Jihoon carefully held Hyojin's up. He pulled Hyojin close by the waist and carefully walked to the classroom. They entered the classroom and the teacher announced their arrival.

Okay , class.. Let's welcome Hyojin back to our school and welcome Jihoon as our new students here today.. Now , class.. As you all know , Hyojin had some medical issue so easy go her.. 

The teacher turned her head to Hyojin and Jihoon.

You may go to your seat..

Hyojin and Jihoon bowed and went to their seat. Hyojin sit beside a window while Jihoon sat beside her. When the teacher was about to start her lessons , EXO , Luhan and Haneul came running to the classroom , panting. The teacher corssed her arms and glared at them.

You are late.. 

They bowed to the teachers and apologised.

I will let you all go this time.. Go back to your seat now..

They bowed again and went to their seat. Luhan widened his eyes when he saw a familiar person sitting on his seat. He ran towards that person and held her by the shoulders.

Hyojin? HYOJIN! Is it really you?!

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Hyojin blinked her eyes in confused when she saw a brown hair boy holding her by the shoulders. Luhan smiled and hugged Hyojin tightly.

Where have you been?! I MISS YOU!!

EXO too widened their eyes to see Hyojin in front of them. They ran towards Luhan and stared at Hyojin's face. It was really her. Jihoon clenched his fist and stood up.

Excuse me.. You are hugging my girlfriend..

Luhan broke the hug and looked at Jihoon.

Girlfriend? She's my wife..

Wife? You cheated on her behind her back.. And don't forget..

Jihoon leaned in closer to Luhan's ear and whispered something to him.

She's not really your wife.. Let me guess , a contract marriage?

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked and stared at Jihoon.

Who are you?

The name is Jihoon.. Now , please let go of my girlfriend , please..

Jihoon pulled Hyojin away and hugged her tightly.

Noona! It's me , Sehunnie.. 

Sehun held her hand and Hyojin stared at the Sehun boy. She just blinked her eyes in confusion. The teacher was furious and wanted to scream in anger. At the same time , the principal came in.

EXO.. Luhan.. Please come to my office now..

But.. But..

NO BUTS! NOW!

EXO and Luhan went to the principal's office. Jihoon patted Hyojin's head.

Are you okay? 

Hyojin nodded.

Oppa.. Who are they? How do they know me?

Just ignore about them , Hyojin.. I will protect you..

Hyojin nodded. Jihoon smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead. They went back to their seat and the teacher continued her lessons.

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

EXO and Luhan entered the principal's office. One by one took a seat in front of the principal.

I know all of you are looking for Hyojin.. I was shocked to see her here , alive..

Sir.. Who's that guy sitting beside Hyojin?

His name is Seo Jihoon.. He stated that Hyojin is his girlfriend..

Girlfriend? She's my wife!!

Don't you dare raise your voice to me , young man..

Luhan apologised.

Jihoon told me that he wanted to be in the same class with Hyojin so I let him because he stated that it was Hyojin's parents who wanted it.. So I let him..

But , sir.. Why does it looks like she had forgotten about us?

I don't know about that , Suho shii.. Don't spread any news about Hyojin first.. If you found anything , came to me immediately..

They nodded. They bowed and left the office. They walked back to the classroom. They entered the classroom and went back to their seat. Luhan who walked past Hyojin and Jihoon's table , kept looking at Hyojin. Hyojin turned her head and saw Luhan staring at her. She avoided his gaze. Jihoon glared at Luhan and pulled her close by the waist. 

Luhan went to sit beside Haneul.

Oppa.. Are you okay?

Luhan just nodded and put his head on the table. He sighed. He just can't believed that Hyojin avoided him. Haneul who sat beside Luhan felt the tension. She's afraid that one day , 

Maybe one day , 

Luhan might leave her..

Haneul clenched her fist and glared at Hyojin's back.

I will never let Luhan go..

 

tumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.gtumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.g

 

Here's chapter 48 ~Hi , guys.. I'm sorry that I can only update 1 chapter only because too many things happened lately.. Today I saw a news about 3 classmates from my school just passed away.. I feel so sad.. One of them was actually my friend.. He is 1 year younger than me.. He was a nice friend and I just can't believed that he passed away..

I'm so sorry , guys.. I will be back with more updates but not today.. I'm so sorry..

Everyone is sad about the news.. Too many things happened.. I can't handle that much so I need to cool myself down~ I'm so sorry guys~ Thanks for the support and thanks for the subscribers who subscribed my story and the votes you gave~ Thank you so much..

I will be back next weekend..

I promise~ 

I'm sorry and please enjoy the updates~