Chapter 28

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

The next day , everyone was getting ready for the jungle trekking. Everyone gathered.

Good morning , everyone! What a great weather to start a jungle trekking ehh?

The students groaned. Miss Lay glared at shouted using her loud speaker.

AGAIN WITH THE REACTION AND I WILL ABONDON YOU IN THE JUNGLE!!

The students gulped and cheered. Miss Lau was satisfied and everyone headed out to the jungle. They went into the jungle. The girls started to complaint about the bugs and smell around them.

 

After a few hours of jungle trekking , they were allowed to take a rest at the nearby waterfall. Everyone changed into their simple tshirt and shorts. They jumped into the water and started splashing with each other. EXO and Luhan jumped into the water. Haneul changed into her simple tshirt and shorts. Luhan blushed at the skin that Haneul was showing. He helped Haneul slowly to the water.

NOONA! come on! Join us!!

Hyojin smiled and was about to jump into the water when Haneul was staring at her. Liked giving her a signal saying that 'you are not allowed to come in , get it?' Hyojin bit her bottom lips.

Noona! Palli!

Hyojin bitterly smiled and shook her head. She got up from her sitting place and walked away from them. They raised their eyebrows and looked at Hyojin as she slowly disappeared from their sight. Haneul smiled and splashed water at Luhan. Luhan was staring at Hyojin. He too felt something was wrong with Hyojin.

Oppa.. Do you want Hyojin to play with us too?

Yeah.. I felt a little guilty for all this days.. I have been treating her badly.. I wanna make up with her..

Haneul felt her smile disappeared. Haneul lowered her head.

Am I not enough to be at your side?

No , Hana! You are more than enough.. I'm sorry..

Haneul turned her back on Luhan. Luhan backhugged her and kissed her cheeks.

Don't be angry , angel.. I'm sorry , okay? I love you..

That 3 words. Can either made people go happy or made another person hurt. Haneul smiled and pecked his lips. Luhan and Haneul started to splash each other and they ended up having a water fight with EXO. From far , Hyojin was resting under a shady tree. She saw how much fun they were having. She started to feel left out. 

 

She saw the smile on EXO's face when they were playing with Haneul. She remembered what Haneul told her.

I want you to give up on Luhan.. I love him and he loves me.. We share the same feeling..

She sighed and stared at Luhan.

Luhan... Do you have the same feeling as me?

Then , a hand covered and pulled her behind the tree. She gasped and widened her eyes. She turned and saw the person she doesn't want to see again in this world.

J-Jihoon?

W-Why are y-you here?

Jihoon smirked and caressed her cheeks.

Park Hyojin.. You have grown into a young and beautiful lady.. I miss you..

J-Jihoon.. What are you doing here?

Hyojin shook in fear.

I'm here because I miss you , JinJin..

Jihoon leaned in. Hyojin widened her eyes and pushed Jihoon away.

Get away from me , Hoon!

Jihoon smirked.

Don't worry , JinJin.. I love you when we were 14 years old.. Don't you remember , JinJin?

DON'T CALL ME THAT!!

Jihoon caressed her cheeks , making Hyojin flinched at the touch.

You-You b-betray me!!

Because I love you , JinJin..

SHUT UP!! Get away from me!!

She slapped Jihoon's hand away from her cheeks. Jihoon heard the teachers calling out to the students saying that they will continued their trekking.

It was nice to see you again , JinJin..

Jihoon smiled and slowly disappeared into the thick bushes. Hyojin breathe hard. She was shocked to see Jihoon here. What is Jihoon doing here? She calmed her heart down and quickly went to grab her things.

 

When they continued their jungle trekking , Hyojin didn't paid attention to the routes and went the other way. It was night time. Hyojin snapped out of her mind and looked around. She gasped and widened her eyes. SHE'S LOST!!!!! AND IT'S DARK!!!

 

Hyojin started to panic. She shook in fear when she could see nothing but darkness. Her legs felt weak and she fell to the ground. She hugged her knees and laid her head on her knees. She started to cry , crying out to someone to help her.

L-Luhan.. Luhan..

The students and the others finally reached their finished point. The teachers started to count the students. They gasped and widened their eyes. THEY LOST ONE STUDENTS!

MISS LAU!!! WE LOST ONE!

Miss Lau widened her eyes.

Everyone! One is missing and we need to find that person.. Please.. Who volunteered to come with us to find the missing students..

EXO widened their eyes in shocked when they can't Hyojin anywhere.

Luhan hyung!! HYOJIN IS MISSING!!

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked.

MISS LAU! IT'S HYOJIN! SHE'S MISSING!!

Oh my goodness! We gotta find her now!!

EXO and Luhan volunteered to go and look for Hyojin. 

Oppa.. please be careful..

I will.. You.. stay safe , okay?

Haneul nodded. She could see Luhan panicking when Hyojin went missing. She clenched her fist.

I will get you , Hyojin!

They brought flashlights and some walkie talkie with them. They separated to go and find Hyojin.

HYOJIN!!

NOONA!!!

HYOJIN!! Where are you!!

Hyojin hugged herself tightly. 

HYOJIN!!

She lifted her head up and heard someone calling out to her. It was Luhan. She looked everywhere.

L-Luhan!! *sob* LUHAN!!

Luhan stopped when he heard someone calling out to him.

LUHAN!!

He widened his eyes. It was Hyojin. He followed the screaming. Hyojin stood up with her shaky legs and tried to find Luhan. Then! Luhan saw her.

HYOJIN!!

LUHAN!!

Luhan ran towards her and hugged her. Hyojin cried in his embrace.

Yah! Where have you been?! We have been looking for you!!

L-Luhan! T-The d-dark..

Hyojin choked on her tears as she gripped onto Luhan's sweater tightly. Then , Luhan realized that Hyojin was afraid of the dark. He patted her back and laid her head on his shoulder.

Don't worry.. I'm here.. I'm here..

Hyojin cried and shook in fear. Luhan was shocked to see Hyojin shaking so hard. 

Hyojin.. You need to calm down.. I'm here..

L-Luhan.. W-why.. W-why a-are y-you n-not t-there f-for m-me? 

Luhan widened his eyes.

W-Why d-do y-you l-leave m-me w-when w-we w-were 12? I-I w-was alone..

With that last word , Hyojin fainted in Luhan's arms. Luhan can't believed what he just heard. What does she meant? What does she meant when she said that she was alone? Luhan felt confused. He was shocked to see Hyojin fainted in his arms. He panicked.

HYOJIN! HYOJIN!!

Luhan hyung! have you found her?

Suho asked through the walkie talkie.

I found her.. She's near the waterfall here.. Quick! She fainted!!

Suho delivered the message to the others. The others quickly ran to the location. Luhan gently laid her head on his lap. Dried tears on her face. Luhan wiped the tears away and his heart felt even more guilty. Then , a sound of a branches breaking.

Suho! Is that you?

Luhan saw a shadow not far from them.

Suho?

Slowly , the shadow get closer to him. Luhan looked up and saw a man in the hoodie. 

WHO ARE YOU!

Luhan hugged Hyojin tightly. The mean clenched his fist and punched Luhan in the face. Luhan groaned and loosed his grip on Hyojin. The man in the hoodie carried Hyojin bridal style. Luhan widened his eyes and quickly stopped the man.

YOU! LET GO OF HYOJIN NOW!!!

The man kicked Luhan in the stomach and tried to escape with Hyojin in his arms. When he was about to escape , EXO and the teachers came. He groaned and gently laid Hyojin on the ground. He caressed her cheeks and left.

LUHAN!!

Luhan got up from the ground and waved. The others quickly went towards Luhan and shocked at Luhan's swollen cheeks.

What happened to you?

Miss Lau asked.

There's a man in a hoodie tried to take Hyojin.. I tried to stop him so he punched me..

Sehun held Hyojin's head and gently hit her cheeks.

Noona! Noona!!

Come on! Bring her to the treating room! Hurry! (Miss Lau)

Sehun carried Hyojin on his back and hurried back to their camping site. Someone behind the tree came out from his hiding and clenched his fist.

Yupp.

That's Jihoon.

Why does he want to take Hyojin away?

What is he doing here?

 

 

Here's chapter 28! Woohoo! Double updates!! YEAHH! Thank you everyone for you amazing support! My school holiday is almost over! T___T So it will be very hard for me to update in the weekdays.. But I will try my best to update in the weekends! For my subbies who show support to me! I will continue to come out with more stories and more interesting ideas to make all of my hubbies happy! Please enjoy and give me an upvote! Thanks everyonee~ Have a niceeee dayyyyy!!!! xD