Chapter 60

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

A few days later , Luhan and Hyojin were officially divorce. One day , Luhan went to EXO's house. The house was quiet.. Too quiet.. Then , Kyungsoo came downstairs.

Ohh.. hyung.. What are you doing here?

I want to see you guys.. Where are the others?

They're still sleeping..

Luhan nodded. Then silence came. Kyungsoo looked at Luhan who sat on the sofa.

Do you know about Hyojin?

Yeah.. Me and Hyojin are officially divorced..

No. That's not what I meant.. Do you know Hyojin is leaving?

Luhan widened his eyes.

What?

Don't you know , hyung? She's leaving today..

WHAT?!

She's not coming back anymore , hyung..

Luhan ruffled his hair and leaned back against the sofa.

Do you love her , hyung?

Of course I do!! 

THEN GO AND GET HER BACK!!

Before Luhan could said anything , a message came. He opened his phone and it was a voice message. He clicked the play button. It was from Hyojin.

Luhan.. hmph... I wondered if I'm able to say that name again.. Luhan.. I wondered if we can meet again.. I wondered if the fate or the destiny will continued to fall on us.. Thank you , Luhan.. for everything.. For the past.. For the present.. For the future.. I don't know if I'm able to see you in my future.. I'm going to leave everything behind and move on and even start a new life.. Luhan.. Don't look for me.. Start your own life.. Give yourself a chance and move on.. Luhan.. I hope I can said it in front of you.. I'm sorry , Luhan.. This will the last message for you.. and the last time you will hear my voice.. Luhan.. I love you.. Goodbye , Luhan..

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked. He can't believed it. Hyojin is really going to leave him. Leave everything here. Everything including him. His breathing got uneven. He ran out of the house and ran to the airport. Ignoring Kyungsoo calling out to him. He doesn't want Hyojin to leave. He doesn't want to leave everything about them and erased them.

When he reached the airport , he saw the board above him. 

FLIGHT TO CHINA.. BOARDING

He quickly rushed to the boarding station. The airport is big and how could possibly that he will find Hyojin? Will the Lady Of Fate will continued to smile upon them? Before Luhan could reached the boarding station , the signboard..

FLIGHT TO CHINA HAS TAKE OFF...

He was too late... Hyojin was on that plane to China. He widened his eyes. His only chance to prove it to Hyojin that he loves her has gone. He fell to the ground , tears rolled down his cheeks. Hyojin has left.. 

On that plane , Hyojin looked out of the window.. Enjoying looking at the fluffy clouds floating at the same level as her.. Just like in Chapter one , she woke up with the fluffy clouds in front of her. Now , she is going back to her home.. China.. Where she will wake up and saw the fluffy clouds everytime she woke up..

A tear rolled down her cheeks.. She is really going to leave everything here.. And she is going to start a new life of her own in China..

Goodbye , Korea.. Goodbye , Luhan..

Without anyone knowing... someone is on the plane with her.. Behind her , someone smirked and leaned back against his chair.. 

Who is that someone? Why is he on the same plane with Hyojin?

Is it Jihoon? 0_0

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

HEYYYY GUYS!! I'M BACK!!! I have finished my exams today!! And I have my 1 week holiday! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm going to finish this story in 1 week if I can.. ahahhaa.. Thank you everyone for waiting for me and thank you everyone for your support! Thank you all so much! Please continue to support me and give me upvotes! Thanks guys! Will update again and sorry for the short chapter~~ ENJOYYYY~~~ :D And I am open for any requests at 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/742819/kawaii-review-shop-check-chapter-2-for-giveaway-shop-reviews-reviewer-reviewshop-giveaway-bts-reviewing

If you need any help for your story~ I'm there! And free to do your requests~ Come and support the shop too , guys! THANKS!! Have a blast and nice day~~ :D