Chapter 29

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Hyojin weakly opened her eyes and saw the white ceiling in front of her. She looked around and the room was white. She blinked her eyes and sat up. 

W-Where am I?

Ohh.. You're awake.. You have been out for 2 days.. Are you feeling better now?

She turned her head and saw a female doctor. She nodded.

I'm feeling better now.. 

Thank goodness.. Do you know they had been staying with you and won't leave until you woke up?

Who's they?

Before the doctor could said anything , loud footsteps could be heard outside the room. The room opened and saw Sehun and Tao panting. They pushed each other and ran towards Hyojin.

NOONA!! You're awake!!!

They wanted to hug her but they were pushing and ended up fighting. The others came in and sighed in relieved. Lay came and hugged Hyojin , pushing the maknaes away.

Hyojin! Are you feeling okay now?

She hugged Lay back and nodded. She smiled and missed their existence. Lay broke the hug and kissed her cheeks. Hyojin widened her eyes and blushed.

Don't ever do that again , arrasso?

Hyojin blinked her eyes and nodded. Sehun and Tao pushed Lay away and hugged Hyojin tightly. Hyojin shook her head and hugged them back , patting their back.

We're glad that you're awake now.. You had been out for 2 days!

Mian if I worry you guys..

They shook their head and smiled.

Where's Luhan?

Noona.. You didn't know?

What? What happened to Luhan?

They told everything to her. The man in a hoodie. She widened her eyes when Jihoo's face came to her mind. 

No.. It can't be him..right?

Where's Luhan?

He's in the another room next to yours..

Hyojin quickly got off from the bed , almost stumbled over. She left the room and ran to the next room. She saw Luhan being fed by Haneul in the room. Luhan looked up and saw Hyojin. He waved.

Are you feeling okay now?

Hyojin stopped when she saw the swollen cheek on his face. She turned her head to Haneul. She was glaring at her. 

Are you okay , Luhan?

I'm fine now.. How about you?

She nodded. Haneul stood up from her seat and excused herself to the bathroom. When she walked past Hyojin..

Meet me at the bathroom...Now..

Hyojin followed Haneul to the bathroom while EXO went to Luhan. In the bathroom , Haneul crossed her arms and leaned against the sink.

Hana.. I-

You made oppa hurt!

She widened her eyes and Haneul was clenching her fist.

Hana.. I didn't know he would get hurt..

You didn't know? Because of you!! He got hurt!! BECAUSE OF YOU!! He got hurt because of you!!!

Hyojin went speechless. She felt her heart being squeezed.

When you were out cold for 2 days , EXO oppas had been there watching over you and won't leave until you wake up.. Luhan oppa was worried about you and didn't get enough sleep because of you! WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT YOU ANYWAY?!

She widened her eyes and her tears rolled down.

Because of you.. You made them suffered.. What? Afraid of the dark? That's your fear? FACE YOU FEAR WILL YA?! Why do you always depend on Luhan to make your fear go away?!

Hyojin felt guilty. Yes. Luhan did saved her and protected her from Jihoon. Hyojin felt hopeless and guilty. 

I warn you , Park Hyojin.. If I saw any bruise on my oppa again.. If I heard that my oppa got hurt because of you.. I won't go nice on you.. Remember that..

Haneul left Hyojin in the bathroom crying on the floor. When Haneul left , there's someone outside the bathroom and heard everything. 

I'll make your pain go away , Hyojin.. Please.. wait for me.. I'll be there when the time comes..

Jihoon was there. He heard everything. He put his hands into the pocket and left before anyone saw him. Haneul came back into the room.

Haneul noona! Where's noona? She's not with you?

Ohh.. She said she needs some rest and ask you not to find her..

EXO nodded and were having a lot of fun in the room. Hyojin was outside Luhan's room. When she heard Haneul said that , she left and went back to her room. 

Ohh.. Hyojin shhi.. Miss Lau wanted to remind me that she had gone back to school with the students.. and your butler , Butler Jong will come and pick you and Luhan and the others.. Please get ready..

Hyojin bitterly smiled and nodded. She grabbed her phone and went back to the apartment to pack her things. She stopped and turned her head. Tears rolled down her cheeks again when she remembered all the things that Haneul said to her. She walked back to her apartment and packed her things. Then , Haneul came back into the room.

 

Their eyes met. Haneul broke the contact and packed her things. She finished packing and left the room , totally ignoring Hyojin. Hyojin sighed and left the room too after finished packing. Butler Jong bowed when all of them arrived. He helped the others to put the luiggages into the back of the car.

Noona! Wanna get bubble tea later?

Hyojin awkwardly smiled and shook her head. Sehun whined.

Ahh.. Waeyo? I thought you like bubble tea too? Please , noona?

Mianhe , Sehunnie.. I want to go home.. Why don't you guys go without me?

NO!! I want to go with noona! I want noona!!

I'll come with you when the time comes , okay?

Promise?

Sehun took his pinky out in front of Hyojin. She nodded and hook her pinky with Sehun. Sehun smiled and nodded.

Young Master , since Master Sehun wanted to go for a bubble tea.. Butler Lionel will sent you there..

Alright.. Hyojin ahh.. See you at home , okay?

Hyojin smiled. FAKED! and nodded. EXO , Luhan and Haneul got on the car and went off with Butler Lionel to the bubble tea shop.

Young Miss.. Should we get going?

Butler Jong.. Can I go visit my parents?

Anything for you , Young Miss..

Thank you , Butler Jong..

Butler Jong opened the door for Hyojin to enter the car. Hyojin got into the car and drove off to her parents' house.

 

Soon , they reached Hyojin's parents house. Hyojin entered the house.

Mama? Papa? I'm here..

Ohh.. Hyojin dear.. What are you doing here?

I want to see you of course..

Hyojin hugged her parents tightly.

Since you're here.. Wanna get some lunch with us?

Hyojin smiled and nodded. And so , they had a wonderful lunch time with her parents and her dogs. After finished lunch , Hyojin changed into a simple tshirt and pair of shorts to the beach. She took her dogs , MingMing and MongMong to the beach for a walk. The fresh beach wind welcomed her and no one was at the beach except her and her beach. The dogs went for a run while Hyojin sat on the sand , admiring the beautiful scenery in front of her.

 

A lot of thought came to her mind. She sighed. Is her existence to Luhan and EXO a burdened? It pain her when she though of it. She spent a lot of time at the beach and it was refreshing with the wind blowing. She went back into the house because her parents called her.

Hyojin dear.. You need to cook some dinner for Luhan.. What if he's hungry?

I'll cook here and bring it home for him , mama..

Okay.. me and papa are going out for a while.. so remember to lock the doors , okay?

Hyojin nodded and her parents left. Hyojin started cooking and put it all together in a container.

  

Hyojin was satisfied at the dinner. She packed the food and locked the doors before leaving the house. Butler Jong sent Hyojin home and she saw a lot of pairs of shoes outside the house. It must be EXO and Haneul. She entered the house and EXO greeted her. She greeted them back.

Luhan.. Did you have your dinner?

Yeahh.. We just finished.. Haneul cooked for us since the chef are not at home..

Hyojin was hurt when Luhan told her that Haneul cooked them dinner.

Yeah! Haneul noona's cooking is delicious!!

Hyojin bitterly smiled and gripped onto the plastic bags tightly.

What's inside the plastic bag?

Hyojin hid the plastic bags behind her and shook her head.

I-It's nothing.. I-it's just trash..

They nodded and turned their head towards the tv. Hyojin sighed and went to the kitchen. Lay who heard Hyojin's sigh followed her to the kitchen. Hyojin took out the container and put it on the table. She stared at the food in front of her and sighed. She laid her head on the table. Lay raised his eyebrow and opened the container. He gasped at the food in front of him.

 

Hyojin held her head up and widened her eyes when she saw Lay eating the food.

L-Lay?! W-What are you doing?!

Did you made this?

Hyojin nodded. Lay grabbed more and put it in his mouth.

It's delicious! Did you made this for us?

Yeahh.. I was at my parents' house.. and so I thought you guys must be hungry so I made this for Luhan too.. But you guys just ate..

Luhan who went to the kitchen wanting to grab a glass of water heard everything in the kitchen. He stopped and saw the food on the table.

She made that...for me?

He looked at the food. It looked delicious. He came into the kitchen. Hyojin widened her eyes when Luhan grabbed one of the rice rolls. He took a bite and widened his eyes.

It's delicious.. Yah! Wasn't this for me? 

He smacked Lay's head making Lay spit out his food.

YAH! She made this for us , okay?

YAH! But it's my dinner!!

YOU JUST ATE!!

SO WHAT?!

Lay and Luhan were fighting in the kitchen causing EXO and Haneul came into the kitchen too. EXO saw the delicious food on the table and started to fight over the food. Haneul glared at Hyojin who was chuckling at the boys.

I won't give up , Park Hyojin.. I will make you suffer..

 

 

Here's chapter 29! It's a veryyyyy hot Sunday! Phew! Tomorrow is school day!! T_____T I don't want! HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU! Time flies so fast! When the school open , I can't update on weekdays and I hope everyone understands.. I will try my best to update again on weekends! Sorry and Thanks again for all the support~ ENJOYY~~~