Chapter 34

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Haneul and the others were playing in the water. Splashing each other with water. Hyojin was at the beach , looking at them having fun. She hugged her knees tightly to her chest as the wind blew her. Lay who was about to go into the water saw Hyojin alone , sitting on the sand.

Hyojin ahh.. You're not going into the water?

Hyojin just shook her head without facing him. Lay pressed his lips into a thin line. He sat beside Hyojin.

Hey.. Try to have some fun , okay? We are here to forget about the news... Have some fun , okay?

Hyojin shook her head again and turned her head away from Lay. Lay sighed and stood up. He can't took it anymore.

Fine.. If you want the hard way.. I guess I have no choice..

Hyojin widened her eyes when she was lifted off the ground. Lay carried her bridal style. She gasped and held Lay's neck tightly.

Are you going into the water or not?

Hyojin shook her head. Lay smirked.

Fine.. Wanna put you down?

Hyojin nodded. 

Okay.. You said so..

Lay dropped Hyojin... into the water. Hyojin gasped and quickly got up on the surface.

OPPA!!

Finally , you talk.. Have some fun , Hyojin ahh..

Lay splashed water on her face. Hyojin widened her eyes and scoffed.

Oh no , you didn't..

Yes , I did.. Here goes again..

Lay splashed Hyojin again. 

That's it! You're so gonna get it , Zhang Yixing!!

Hyojin started the water fight between her and Lay. While splashing water at Lay , he ducked and Hyojin accidentally splashed water on Kris. Everyone gasped and stopped. 

Oh my gosh! Kris oppa! I'm so sorry!!

Hyojin swam to Kris's side. Hyojin was waiting for Kris bursting in anger. But , again she felt herslef being lifted. She widened her eyes and saw Kris smirking. 

NO! Oppa! Don-

Before Hyojin finished her sentences , Kris dropped Hyojin into the water. The others laughed and chuckled loudly.

Ohh.. You are so gonna get it , Wu Yifan!!

Soon , they started to have a water fight. Haneul was splashin water at Luhan and he splashed back. Suddenly , Haneul felt something puling her down into the water. 

OPPA!!

Haneul screamed. Before Luhan got to her , Haneul was being pulled down. HANEUL CAN'T SWIM! Luhan widened his eyes in shocked.

HANEUL!!!

Luhan was about to dive into the water but stopped by Sehun.

HYUNG! You can't swim!!

LET ME GO!! HANEUL IS DOWN THERE!!!

Luhan was despearated and Hyojin saw it. She knew Haneul meant everything for Luhan. Hyojin didn't think twice and swam where Haneul being pulled down.

Hyojin! What are you -

Before Lay finished his sentences , Hyojin had dive into the water , bringing herself deeper into the water.

HYOJIN!!! HYOJIN!! COME UP NOW!!!!!

No use. Hyojin had dived deeper into the water. Guess what.. Hyojin can't swim too. Lay wanted to dive into the water but he can't swim too.

BUTLER HONG!!!

Lay shouted to Butler Hong. Butler Hong quickly ran.

Call some help! Hyojin and Haneul are down there in the water! HURRY!!!

Butler Hong widened his eyes and quickly grabbed his phone to get some help. Hyojin dived into the water and saw Haneul struggling. She dived deeper and held her hands out. Before she could reached Haneul's hand , she felt her heart is suffocating. She needs oxygen now! Haneul fainted and lost her consciousness. Hyojin looked at Haneul. Looking at Haneul reminded her of Luhan.

 

Luhan meant everything to Haneul and Hyojin but Haneul meant everything for Luhan. What does Hyojin meant to Luhan? 

 

She turned her head at the surface. She could see Luhan's face at the surface , calling out to Haneul. The worried expression was everywhere written on his face. Her heart felt hurt and it's suffocating. She looked at Haneul and grabbed her wrist. She pulled Haneul to the surface. After pulling Haneul to the surface , she felt swallowed the water. She gripped onto and tried to reach for the surface but failed. 

 

When Luhan saw something coming out from the surface , he quickly dived into the water and saw Haneul.

HANEUL!!

He carried Haneul to the safe ground and placed his ear at her chest. Still breathing. Still arrived. The doctors came and quickly pressed her chest hard , pumping all the water out from her body. Haneul spit the water out and slowly opened her eyes. 

HANEUL! HANEUL! It's me , Luhan!

L-Luhan..

Luhan hugged Haneul tightly. Haneul sobbed in his chest , shaking in fear.

It's okay.. I'm here.. You're safe now..

You think everything had solved?

WHERE'S HYOJIN?!!

There's no sign of Hyojin. 

HYOJIN!!! HYOJIN!!!

Fear overtook the others. The lifeguards jumped into the water and looked for Hyojin.

NOONA!! NOONA!!!

Everyone looked for Hyojin. But there's nothing. The lifeguards came out from the water , exhausted and shook their head. Where's Hyojin?

 

Then , Hyojin came out of the surface but far away from the others. She weakly climbed to the dry grounds. She laid on the sand and took some oxygen into her chest. She was breathing hard. She could have die and drown there. 

YOU PABO!! What do you think you are doing!!!

Hyojin turned her head and saw Jihoon wet.

J-Jihoon?

YOU COULD HAVE DIE!!!

Hyojin took her left energy and sat up. She glared at Jihoon.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING , JIHOON!! Are you planning to kill Haneul?!!

Jihoon widened his eyes in shocked.

I SAW YOU PULLING HANEUL'S LEG!! 

I'm doing this for you!!! 

GET OUT NOW!!

Jihoon heard the others calling out to Hyojin. He hissed and left. Hyojin felt weak and exhausted. With her last energy , she fainted on the sand. The others were looking for Hyojin. Hoping to see her. EXO quickly ran around the beach calling out to Hyojin. Lay widened his eyes when he saw a familiar figure lying on the sand , unconscious.

HYOJIN!! HYOJIN!!!

He ran and held her head. He placed his ears at her chest. Still breathing but unconscious.

HYOJIN! HANG ON!

When he held her head , he felt his hand wet. He laid Hyojin on his lap and looked at his hands. He widened his eyes. Blood! Blood on his hands! He turned to look at Hyojin. 

HYOJIN!! HYOJIN!!

Lay carried Hyojin bridal style and ran to the doctors and nurses.

I found Hyojin!!! Her head is bleeding!!

The doctor checked on Hyojin. 

We need to get to the hospital now!

They put Hyojin on the stretcher and into the ambulance. Lay and Suho followed the doctors in the ambulance. While the others followed Butler Hong in their vans.

 

What is going to happen to Hyojin?

 

 

5i790f.gif5i790f.gif

 

Here's chapter 34~~ I miss you all too! It's great to be back again! I hope you enjoy this updates and I'll be updating again tomorrow~ Hahahahahaha~~ Let's all be happy and forget about the problems happened lately , okay??

 

Smile and Laughters are the best medicine! So LAUGH OUT LOUD as you want!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

I wanted to forget everything happened lately and move on with my life.. What do you think? Always moving on.. Don't stop or look back! Continued to move on!!!

 

Have a great evening , guys!! Loveeee you~~~~~