Chapter 23

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

The next morning , being the early bird and the umma in EXO , D.O woke up and rubbed his eyes. He pushed Tao's legs that was on him. He went to wash up in the bathroom. He went downstairs to prepare some breakfast for them. When he reached downstairs , he heard the television was on. He raised an eyebrow and turned the tv off. He turned his head and jumped in surprise to see someone sleeping on the couch.

Hyojin? What is she doing here? I thought she was sleeping in Luhan's room?

He squatted down to her level and pulled the hair away from her face. 

She's beautiful..

He smiled.

She's beautiful and special.. Why would Luhan hate this girl? 

Hyojin groaned and slowly opened her eyes. D.O removed his hand and looked away.

Ahh.. Morning , D.O oppa..

Hyojin got off from the sofa and streched. He saw the marks on her arm. It was the mark when Luhan tightened his grip on her arm. It must be painful , that was D.O thought.

Are you hungry , oppa?

Hyojin ahh.. Let me cook the breakfast.. You must be tired and sleepy..

Ahh.. Gwenchana *yawn* oppa.. Let me cook..

Let's cook together , okay?

Hyojin sleepily smiled and nodded. While they were cooking , the doorbell rang. Hyojin went to open the door. It was Haneul. She was panicking.

Morning , Hana..

Hyojin! Where's Luhan? How is he?

He's fine.. He's still sleeping in his room..

Haneul dashed into the house. Hyojin grabbed her wrist.

Hana.. If Luhan said anything.. just said yes or you are the one who did this , okay?

D.O from the kitchen heard it and raised his eyebrows. Haneul was confused but she nodded. She ran up to Luhan's room. Hyojin bitterly smiled and went back to the kitchen helping D.O.

Why would you do that?

Do what , oppa?

You are the one that has been taking care of Luhan the whole night.. Why are you asking Hana to admit it?

Because.. I know Luhan might not like it.. He must be happy when he found out that his angel did this for him..

Hyojin smiled. But D.O knew that was fake. 

Hyojin ahh.. You don't have to hurt yourself..

I'm not , oppa.. I'm doing this just to make Luhan happy..

D.O went speechless. He doesn't wanted to ask again because he knew Hyojin love Luhan so much. He knew Hyojin would do everything for Luhan just to make him happy. D.O sighed and went back cooking. In Luhan's room , Haneul opened the door and saw Luhan sitting on the bed.

Oppa!!

Hana? Why are you here?

Oppa!! I'm so scared! I thought you would die! 

She hugged Luhan tightly. Luhan smiled and patted her head.

I'm fine.. See? No more blood.. I just need to be careful..

From now on , I will protect you , oppa!

Pabo! It should be the boyfriend who protect the girlfriend..

I don't care , oppa.. I wanna protect you..

Luhan chuckled and hugged Haneul tightly. Hyojin knocked on the door.

Breakfast is ready , Luhan and Haneul..

Hyojin smiled and left the room. They nodded and left the room too. Hyojin went to wake EXO up. Their hair was messy and there were dried saliva sticking on their cheeks.

OH MY GOSH! YAH! You better go wash yourselves up now or else NO BREAKFAST FOR ALL OF YOU!

One by one quickly went to the bathroom and cleaned their face. Hyojin was satisfied and went down to the kitchen. D.O was serving the food.

Luhan hyung..

Hmm?

Do you know who take care of you the whole night? 

Hyojin widened her eyes and mouthed 'don't' to D.O.

Ohh.. Who was it? Don't tell me it's one of them?

D.O chuckled and shook his head.

It was -

It was Haneul! She took care of you because she was worried about your health..

Haneul looked at Hyojin confusedly. Hyojin winked and nodded.

Hana.. You really did this for me?

Er.. Y-yeahh.. I was worried , oppa..

Luhan smiled and hugged Haneul tightly. Giving her a peck on the lips.

Gomawo.. I will be healthy in no time!

Hyojin bitterly smiled and glared at D.O.

What?

Don't tell him..

They softly whispered. Soon , EXO came down and everyone was amazed by the food. They sat by the table and gobbled the food. Suho and Kris went to their house to grab their clothes to change. When they changed into new clothes , Hyojin collected the dirty clothes and went to wash it. She put all the dirty clothes in the washing machine and went to her room. It was a mess. Pillows and blankets everywhere. She sighed.

This guys..

She picked the blankets and pillows up and carried them downstairs. She almost tripped and fell if not for someone who had helping her.

Ahh.. I'm sorry.. I didn't see you there..

Aigoo , Hyojin ahh.. What are you doing with these?

Ahh.. Lay oppa.. I was taking these to have a wash.. 

Let me help you..

Thanks , oppa..

Lay took the pillows and followed Hyojin to the bathroom.

You're not going to use the washing machine?

No.. The pillows can't be wash through washing machine.. The blankets.. I need to scrub it because the washing machine is in used now..

Okay! Let me help you with that..

Gwenchana , oppa.. Why don't you just go to the living room and played with the others.. I can managed.. 

Aigoo.. I can't leave a girl doing all this chores by herself.. In fact , we are the one using this so I should be washing this..

Okay then..

Hyojin smiled and rolled her pants up to her thigh. Then , Luhan was walking by and saw Hyojin and Lay in the bathroom.

Lay.. What are you doing in there?

Ohh.. I was helping Hyojin with this chores.. Wanna help?

Oppa.. No.. Luhan is still hurt.. He can't move that much..

Aishh , gwenchana... I'm not that weak , Hyojin..

Hyojin widened her eyes. This is the first time Luhan using that tone talking to her. She felt happy about it. Luhan was having difficulties rolling up his sleeves because of his injury. Hyojin went to help him.

Be careful , Luhan.. If you're tired or in pain.. stop what you're doing and go to rest , okay?

Luhan smiled and nodded. Luhan himself couldn't believed that he was nice to her.

Maybe being nice to her is not bad.. She did many things for me.. I should find some day to thank her..

And so they started to scrub the blankets. While they were scrubbing , Luhan played the foam and sticked it on Lay's face.

yah! What the heck , Luhan?

Luhan chuckled. Lay took his chance and pushed Luhan to the floor making his landing flat on the floor.

Yah! My ! They're wet!

Hyojin and Lay laughed. Lay and Luhan looked at each other and nodded. Hyojin knew something was wrong. Luhan and Lay was staring at her liked she was the prey.

No.. Don't you dare.. You two! Stop it..

Lay pushed Hyojin to the ground making her wet and Luhan sticked some foam on her nose and her face.

Aish! You two!

Luhan and Lay laughed while rolling on the wet floor. 

My turn!

She grabbed the hose and sprayed it on Luhan and Lay. They widened their eyes in shocked because they are wet. Hyojin laughed while pointing at them. Luhan and Lay smirked. Lay grabbed the hose while Luhan grabbed Hyojin's waist , stopping her from escaping. Hyojin blushed at the contact. Lay used this chance and sprayed the water at Hyojin and Luhan.

Yah! You're spraying me!

MEHRONG!

3 of them were playing and splashing the water on each other. EXO and Haneul came to the bathroom and widened their eyes at the mess.

Yah! What are you guys doing? Look at all of you! All of you are wet!

Suho said while crossing his arms. 3 of them looked at each other and nodded. Hyojin stepped out of the bathroom with a hose in her hand. Hyojin smiled and Suho smiled back.

Mianhe , oppa..

Hyojin sprayed the water on Suho's face. The others gasped. 

SILENCE. NO ONE DARES TO MOVE OR TALK.

THEN!

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The house shook when the others laughed while rolling on the ground. Suho spit out the water from his mouth and smirked.

Park Hyojin.. My turn..

Oops.. Gotta run..

Before Hyojin could ran into the bathroom , Suho hugged her waist and splashed the water on her. Hyojin squeled and tried to escape from his embrace. Lay and Luhan somehow jealous about Suho hugging Hyojin's waist.

DAMN YOU , SUHO! Don't hug her!!

WAIT! Why do I feel angry when Suho hugged her? NO! NO! Snap out of it!

Soon , the others and Haneul joined the fun. They splashed water everywhere making the floor wet. After a few minutes of playing , everyone was soaked wet. They were tired after the game. Hyojin carefully walked out of the bathroom , careful not to slip.

Okay.. everyone please go and get change.. I don't want all of you get sick.. Especially you , Luhan..

One by one went upstairs to change into new clothes. Hyojin shook her head at the floor. The floor was wet and she need to clean this up or else someone would get hurt. She picked the washed blankets and went outside to let the blankets dried. The wind blew and she shivered in cold. 

AH CHOO!

She sneezed. She shook her head and continued to dry the blankets. She took the clothes from the washing machine and dried it on the clothes' line. She sneezed again when the wind blew on her. She quickly went into the house and almost tripped on the wet floor. She went to grab the mop and started to mop the floor. Kai and Chanyeol went downstairs after changing into dried clothes.

Hyojin! You should go change first.. or else you will get a cold..

Already got one.. AH CHOO!

Hyojin sneezed and they panicked.

It's alright.. I'm strong... I won't let that cold get to me.. Don't worry.. You guys go and watch tv while I clean this up , okay?

Hyojin smiled and they nodded. They wanted to help but Hyojin kept pushing them away. Chen and Xiumin went downstairs after finished changing too. They panicked when they saw Hyojin sneezing while mopping the floor.

Hyojin ah.. Why don't you go up and changed first.. You're going to get a cold..

Gwenchana , oppas.. I already got one.. AH CHOO!!!

Again , she pushed Chen and Xiumin to the living room not wanting them to help. Hyojin finished mopping the floor and put the mop into the storage room after cleaning it. She went to her room to change into some dry clothes. She sneezed again and she felt dizzy. She leaned on her closet for support. She shook her head and took a towel to dry her hair. She changed into :

After changing her clothes , she went downstairs and saw everyone getting ready to left.

Hyojin ahh.. We're going out for dinner.. Palli..

Hyojin smiled and nodded. When everyone left the house , she was the last one. She felt her head spinning and leaned against the wall for support. Sehun who saw his noona went towards her.

Noona , gwenchana? You look pale..

Hyojin smiled a little and nodded.

I'm okay.. Let's go..

Sehun knew something was wrong so he stayed by her side the whole time. What would happened to Hyojin?

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gifbarrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Here's chapter 23! Hahahaha LONG CHAPTER AND DOUBLE UPDATES! WOOHOO! Thank you everyone who has been supporting me! Because of your support , I get to update this long chapter! THANKS! Please continue to support me and give me an upvote too! Thanks! Goodnight! I donno why my shoulders hurt suddenly.. Sorry~ I'm going to update again tomorrow! Enjoyy~ and goodnight! :D