Chapter 01

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

The Past Time . . . . . . . .

 

Hyojin ahhh! 快点! (kuai dian = Palli = faster!)

A 10 year old Luhan calling out to Hyojin from outside of her house.

妈妈! 爸爸! ( mama , baba = umma and appa = mum and dad) I'm going out to play with LuLu oppa..

A 10 year old Hyojin smiled. Her parents nodded and patted her head lovingly. Hyojin hugged her parents tightly before leaving the house. When Hyojin left the house , on her parents' face... there were sadness and regretness on their face. 

Happy Birthday , Hyojin ahh.. Mianhe..

Her parents said while staring out of the window. They saw how happy Hyojin and Luhan were.

LuLu ge!

Hyojin ahh!

Luhan grabbed Hyojin's small hands and pulled her to the playground not far from her house. They were playing happily together at the sand box. Then , Luhan took out something from his pocket. 

Hyojin ahh.. 生日快乐~

Hyojin gasped at the beautiful bracelet in front of her.

LuLu ge.. It's so beautiful..

Luhan blushed and put the bracelet on her.

There.. You will have the lock while I have the key as my necklace..

Hyojin giggled and hugged Luhan toghtly. Luhan blushed and cleared his throat.

LuLu ge.. Thank you so much..

Luhan saw a stick nearby and took it in his hands. He used the stick to draw a heart shape on the sand. Inside the heart , it was L + H. Hyojin blushed and chuckled.

Gege.. Do you think I will be yours forever?

Of course! You wore the bracelet that I gave you and I have the key.. Only this key will break us apart and I will never use this key to open it! You are locked with me and I have the key to release you..

Luhan pouted while blushing hard. Hyojin smiled and red blush was on her cheeks. Hyojin moved closer to Luhan and laid a kiss on his cheeks. Luhan widened his eyes and blushed.

Will you promise me that you will always love me and always be there for me?

Hyojin took out her pinky in front of Luhan. Luhan nodded and locked his pinky with hers. Hyojin smiled and Luhan blushed. They played at the playground until it was late at night. Luhan brought Hyojin home. She waved goodbye to Luhan.

 

2 years later . . . . . . . .

 

Luhan and Hyojin went to a nearby beach for a freshing walk. Luhan walked side by side with Hyojin as he tried to hold Hyojin's hands. Hyojin noticed it and tried teasing him by putting her hands behind her back. Luhan blushed as he knew that Hyojin knew his intention so he bravely held onto Hyojin's hands. Hyojin widened her eyes and blushed. Looking down at her hands interwined with Luhan's. It fits perfectly. How she wished that the time would stopped. Then , Hyojin saw the swings under a big tree. She got excited and pulled Luhan to the swings.

She sat on the swings.

Gege.. Push me.. kuai dian larhh!

Luhan pushed Hyojin and they were having so much fun together. Chasing around each other around the big tree. Then , they took a rest under the tree. Luhan picked one of the branches on the ground and drew something on the tree bark. He drew a heart shaped with L + H in it. Hyojin chuckled.

Lu Ge.. Do you have to draw that everywhere we go?

This will be our tree from now on.. See.. It has our names on it.. 

Who says I'm going to be yours forever..

Yah! I have the key and you have the lock.. I'm not going to let you go easily..

Hyojin 'mehrong' Luhan and ran away from him. Luhan gasped and chase after Hyojin. There were full of happiness and love. Do you think this happiness will stayed long?

 

Luhan sent Hyojin home with their fingers interwined. Hyojin waved goodbye and smiled to Luhan. Before Hyojin could turn and entered the house , Luhan pulled her hands and laid their first kiss on each other. Hyojin widened her eyes and blushed. Luhan broke the kiss and ran home while waving his goodbye to Hyojin. She felt her heart beating liked crazy. But a wide smile were spread across her face. She unlocked the door and entered. When she entered the house , everything was pitch black. She went to turn on the lights and widened her eyes in shocked.

 

Do you think happiness could last long?

 

 

 

ANYEONG!!! I'M BACK! I HAVE FINISHED MY SCHOOL EXAMS AND I'M BACK WITH THE UPDATES! WAHAHAHHA! Thank you so much for waiting for me.. Thank you so much for all the upvotes and subscribers! Here's the first chapter! I hope all of you like it.. I'm sorry that I only can update one as my wifi is pretty lag.. BUT don't worry! There will be more updates tomorrow! Please continue to show me your support! ENJOY~~~