Chapter 57

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Many days pass.. Hyojin and Luhan never met.. Even Luhan wanted to meet Hyojin so bad.. Hyojin won't let him but will push him out of the room or avoided him at all cost... 

Hyojin was on her bed , facing the window in front of her. Staring at the blue couple birds. Staring at them how they love each other so much. The birds flew away when someone came into the room. She turned her head and saw Jihoon holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

Hey.. How're you feeling?

Hyojin stared at the flowers in his hands. Jihoon can't read her face. She just stared at the flowers and turned her head away.

Why are you here?

Jihoon's smile faded when Hyojin answered him with a cold tone. Jihoon placed the flowers on the table and sat beside Hyojin. He held her hand but Hyojin flinched and took her hands away. Jihoon stared at Hyojin. What happened to her? 

Hyojin.. Are you okay? What's the cold treatment?

Hyojin stayed silent. Jihoon clenched his fist and grabbed both of her shoulders to face him.

DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AWAY WHILE I'M TALKING TO YOU!

Jihoon clenched his jaw. Hyojin coldly stared at Jihoon. 

Leave..

Jihoon felt his anger boiling. He gritted his teeth and held her shoulders tightly.

What is wrong with you! Are you really going to give me that kind of treatment?! Don't you care about my feelings?!

Hyojin turned her head and coldly glared at Jihoon.

Feelings? Your feelings? WHAT ABOUT MY FEELINGS! HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF THEM?!

Jihoon flinched when Hyojin shouted at him. His grip on her shoulders loosen.

You.. would do anything to get rid of anyone just to be with me.. You hurt Luhan.. You almost drown Haneul.. You're the one who spread the news and made Luhan tortured me.. When I was still unconscious in this room , you kidnapped me.. You never allow me to meet Luhan and EXO... You only think about yourself.. How about me? You never thought of my feelings before.. HOW COULD YOU!!

Jihoon widened his eyes in shocked. How could Hyojin know everything? Then , the police came into the room.

Seo Jihoon.. You are under arrest for kidnapping Miss Hyojin while she was unconscious and the attempt to drown Miss Haneul.. You have the rights to remain silent.. 

Jihoon widened his eyes and turned his head to Hyojin.

You...betray me?

What you done was wrong , Jihoon..

YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I GAVE YOU MY EVERYTHING!!! FOR YOU I WILLING TO GIVE UP EVERYTHING JUST FOR YOU!! HOW COULD YOU!!!

The police handcuffed him. Jihoon gritted his teeth and glared at Hyojin.

You will learn your lesson , Jihoon.. 

Jihoon smirked.

I'm not going to give up , Hyojin.. I came back for you.. And I will come back for you again.. I will make you.. MINE!!

Hyojin stared at Jihoon who was taken out of the room. Hyojin leaned back to her bed and sighed. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She just can't believe her childhood friend did so many horrible things to her. Her parents came into the room.

Hyojin dear.. Feeling much better?

Hyojin cracked a small smile and nodded.

Well , that's good honey.. We will be going back to China..

Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked.

What? W-We're going back?

Yes.. I don't want you to meet Luhan anymore.. He had done a lot things that hurt you and you deserve a better man in your life.. Let's start a new life in China and forget everything here..

B-But.. Mama..

I don't take 'no' as an answer.. Hyojin dear.. We are doing this because we don't want you to get hurt again.. Let's leave everything here and go back to China..

Hyojin faked smiled and nodded. Her parents smiled and kissed her forehead.

Leave everything here and go back back to China...

Forget everything..

Including Luhan..

EXO..

Everything in Seoul.. Korea..

Everything that hurts her.. Leave everything behind..

Hyojin sighed and turned her head , staring at the window. Looking how the trees swayed by the strong wind. 

There's one question in her head now...

Will she forget everything and move on?

 

  barrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

The next day , the maids came to the hospital and helped to pack Hyojin's clothes. The butlers bowed and helped Hyojin to the car. In the car , Hyojin stared outside the window. She asked her driver to stop the car. She came out from the car and took a walk in the park. The maids and the butlers waited by the car. 

While walking..

The steps she took..

Remind her how her life had been when she arrived in Seoul..

How her life when Luhan kept pushing her away..

How her life was when she was in Korea..

She compared her past life in China with the life she had been in Korea..

Now , she had realised..

None of her life was peaceful at all..

She found that her life was pain.. sadness.. Hurt.. 

Full of tears..

Broken hearted..

Hyojin stopped when she came to a familiar place.

It was the place when Luhan let go of Hyojin.. The bracelet.. ( Episode 41 )

She stared at the flashback right in front of her.

Luhan.. Guess what! Today is my -

Hyojin was cut by Luhan.

Hyojin.. I think this is the best way..

What is it , Luhan? Are you okay?

Luhan took a deep breath and let it out. He took the key out from his pockets. Hyojin smiled.

You found the key! How great is that!

Hyojin smiled. But , Luhan didn't. 

I'm going to let you go..

Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked.

What?

Hyojin shook the hurt flashback in front of her. She closed her eyes tightly with her tears rolling down her cheeks. It was painful. She touched her wrist. The bracelet was no longer on her wrist. Then , she heard footsteps. She thought that she would not hear his voices again.

Hyojin?

Hyojin flinched when she heard his voice. She missed his voice. So much that it hurts. Hyojin turned and back-facing him. She wanted to walk away but her body just won't listen to her. 

Hyojin.. What are you doing here? Are you on your way home?

Hyojin stayed silent. She doesn't want to answer him. She walked away. Every step she took hurts her so badly. Luhan widened his eyes and caught up to her. He grabbed her wrist. Hyojin stopped and felt her heart beating in pain when he grabbed her wrist. The wrist where the bracelet was. The bracelet was not there anymore. Hyojin bit her bottom lip and tried to use all her strength to pull away but Luhan won't let her.

Hyojin! I have something to show you! Please.. It's something you always wanted to see.. Not something.. It's someone that is so precious to you..

I-I'm busy..

Hyojin answered him without looking at him.

It won't take long.. Please.. Give me time to explain everything.. 

Hyojin mentally cursed herself for following Luhan to somewhere. Hyojin widened her eyes when they arrived at the graveyard.

Why are they doing at the graveyard?

What is Luhan trying to show Hyojin?

What is that thing that is so precious to Hyojin in the graveyard?

 

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

HI GUYS!!! I'M BACK!!! I'm so sorry for not updating for a looooonnnnnggggg time!! I'm so sorry! I've been busy lately.. How are you everybody? Is everyone here healthy and safe? Hahahhaa.. I hope so.. Thank you everyone for the support you gave me.. And I have one small bad news to everyone.. I have my 3rd exams coming up soon so I need to study and can't update the story.. I will update again after my exams.. Thank you everyone for waiting for me patiently and I hope you can continue to wait for me with a new updates~~ Please continue to support me and give me upvotes if you like my story! Thank you everyone~ I have school report that needs to be done.. I'm sorry but I hope you enjoy today updates~ 

BYeee~~~ :D