Chapter 06

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

After the dinner , Luhan drove to EXO's OWN HOUSE! They lived together and it's like a hideout and their territory. He entered the house and slammed the door making everyone jumped.

Heyyy! Luhan! In a bad mood ehh?

Chanyeol sat on the sofa while watching football match. Luhan groaned and sat beside Lay.

WORST DAY EVER!!

What's wrong? Is there any problem with the dinner?

Speaking of the dinner! IT'S THE WORST! My appa arranged a marriage for me..

WHAT?!

They widened their eyes and turned to look at Luhan.

Well , how does the bride look like?

He glared at Suho.

She's not my bride EVER! I won't married her! I rather die!!

Do you know how she looks like?

He took a photo from his coat pocket and threw it to the table. They surrounded the table and looked at the picture.

She looks pretty.. Why do you hate her?

Luhan glared at Baekhyun and ran his hair in frustration. Before Luhan could reply , the door banged open.

LUHAN GEGE!!

EXO's eyes widened at the girl. Hyojin hugged Luhan by the waist , giggling. EXO were shocked that the girl in this picture is her. A girl that likes to stick around boys. Especially Luhan. 

What the hell are you doing here!!

Your appa told me that you will be here.. so I miss you so much!!!

Hyojin hugged Luhan tightly. Luhan groaned and tried to push her away but she won't budged.

GET OFF ME!! YAHH!!!!

The room shook due to Luhan's outburst. 

Wae? I'm going to be your wifey , jagi!

Oh! That add too much oil on Luhan. Luhan clenched his fist and pushed Hyojin to the ground.

Said that one more time AND I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! My wifey?! Tssk! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE ONE!!

Luhan stood up and slammed his room door. EXO shook their head and looked at Hyojin.

You know.. you shouldn't have done that..

One by one , EXO went up to Luhan's room , comforting him. Hyojin was left alone in the living room. The room was dark because they were watching tv at that time. Hyojin shivered in fear. She stayed on the floor and hugged her knees tightly. Hyojin...was afraid of dark.. She's afraid of being alone. She softly cried while hugging her knees. In Luhan's room..

Hyung.. calm down.. You can't do that to a girl like that... 

Luhan scoffed and rolled his eyes. Ignoring them.

Well.. I agree with Luhan.. She's too... y.. 

The others nodded agreed with Chen's point of view.

What about like this? Luhan hyung hates her.. Let's play a trick on her to get revenge for making Luhan hyung like this.. 

The others nodded at the maknae's decision.

Not bad , Sehunnie.. I love it! Revenge taste so sweet!

And so , EXO were discussing about the plan to get revenge on Hyojin. What they didn't know , Hyojin was left alone in the living room , crying. Hoping someone would be there comforting her..

 

The next day , EXO woke up and can't wait for their sweet revenge. D.O who was the early bird , came downstairs and saw Hyojin in the living room , sleeping. He shook his head and went towards her. He kicked her.

Yah! Wake up! Yah!

Hyojin opened her eyes and saw D.O. She got up from the ground and bowed.

Mianhe.. I overslept.. Mianhe..

D.O noticed her eyes were red and swollen. 

Has she been crying all night?

Hyojin bowed again and left the house quickly. D.O shook his head and went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for his brothers. Hyojin reached her house and quickly dressed herself up for school. She grabbed a piece of bread and ran off to school , ignoring her parents' calling. She reached school right after the school bell rang. She smiled that she was glad that she arrived school just in time. When she was on her way to her class , students started to murmur about her. Hyojin can't stand it and quickly entered her class.

 

Her classmate were glaring at her. Shooting death glares at her. She took her seat and looked at her classmates.

Why are they looking at me like that?

Then , Luhan and his friends , EXO came into the classroom. When Hyojin wanted to greet her fiancee , the teacher came in. She pouted and took out her books from her drawer. The teacher came in with another student. The student was pretty and beautiful. When she stepped into the classroom , they cheered happily. She raised her eyebrow and looked at the girl. She's indeed beautiful.

Okay , settle down class.. I know all of you are happy to see her return.. Let's welcome Choi Haneul back into our class..

Annyeonghaseyo! I miss all of you too! I'm so happy to be back here.. My name is Choi Haneul.. 

The class cheered and clapped their hands loudly. 

Miss Choi , you can have the seat beside Miss Park..

Haneul nodded and went to sit beside Hyojin. She smiled.

Annyeonghaseyo.. Park Hyojin imida..

Annyeonghaseyo... Choi Haneul imida.. You must be the new student..

Hyojin smiled and nodded. And so , the teacher started their lesson and Luhan was liked frustrated that he shouldn't have move his seat. Chanyeol poked his shoulders , teasing him.

You shouldn't have change your seat , Lulu.. Wahahahahaha! 

Luhan gritted his teeth and smacked his head.

It's good to see you back , Hana.. I miss you..

Luhan smiled when he saw Haneul focusing the teacher's lesson. Her beautiful face , her red lips and long eyelashes. Luhan liked everything about her. Why? Because Choi Haneul is Luhan's crush..

 

Then , recess began. EXO left the classroom and now on their way to the cafeteria. Hyojin and Haneul began close friends since they began to talk when the teachers were teaching. They were on their way to the cafeteria until a group of girls stopped in front of Hyojin.

Sora? Is that you?

Sora looked at Haneul and gasped.

OH MY GOSH! Unnie! You're back!! ARHHH!!!

Sora and Haneul hugged each other tightly. They were talking about how they miss each other so much. When Hyojin was about to leave , Sora stopped her by grabbing her wrist tightly.

Unnie.. I need to talk to Hyojin for a while.. Meet me at the cafeteria okay?

Haneul nodded and left. Hyojin gulped when she saw Sora's glares.

YAH! YOU !

Sora slapped her hard , catching everyone's attention.

IS THIS RUMOUR TRUE?! YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY LUHAN OPPA?!!

The students started to murmur and Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked. How in the world did they know?

 

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gifbarrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Annyeong! Here's chapter 6! Wahahaa! I finally update! I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday! I was exhausted and slept early! And now! I'm okay! Hhahahaha! I hope all of you enjoy reading and continue to show me support too! Stay tuned! I'm going to update another chapter! Muahahahahaha~~