Chapter 61

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

3 Years has passed... Time flies so fast...

- Back In China -

Mama! Mama!!

A 5 year old boy ran and hugged someone's leg.

Mama! MiMi is bullying me again..

That someone chuckled and picked the boy up. The boy hugged to her tightly and cutely pouted.

MiMi.. How many times do I have to tell you? Don't bully MingYeung..

But.. Mama.. I'm bored..

She chuckled and carried MiMi and MingYeung in both of her arms.

Then.. should we play together?

The kids nodded excitedly. She ran to the water fountain while carrying the 2 kids.

The kids squealed when the water touched them. She laughed and spun around , letting the water splashed on them.

MiMi! MingYeung!!

The kids turned their head and smiled. Hyojin smiled and put the kids down. The kids ran to their umma. 

Thank you for looking after my kids , Hyojin..

You're welcome , Mrs Wong.. Have a nice day..

Mrs Wong bowed and left with the kids. The kids waved back and followed their umma back into the car. 

Young Miss.. You're going to catch a cold..

I'm okay , Butler Hong..

Butler Hong put a coat around Hyojin. Hyojin smiled to Butler Hong. 

Is there something wrong , Young Miss?

It's been 3 years , Butler Hong.. I wondered how are the others are doing..

Young Miss.. We need to go.. Your parents wants to see you..

Hyojin softly sighed and nodded. Hyojin went back into the car and drove back to their home while drying her hair. In the living room , she saw her parents talking to one of the parents. 

Mama.. Papa.. I'm back..

Her parents turned their head and quickly rushed to Hyojin's side.

Why are you wet?! 

It's okay , mama... I play with the kids..

You better go and dry yourself now.. I need you to meet someone..

Neh..

Miss Song.. Please help my daughter with her clothes..

The maids bowed and followed Hyojin to her room. The maids blew her hair by using a hairdryer while Miss Song chose the clothes for her to wear.

Miss Song.. Who is that someone that my mama want me to meet?

He is the son of the Lee's Company.. and also one of your parents' best friends.. They are great partners and also great friends..

Hyojin nodded and just shrugged her shoulders. Miss Song finally one of the clothes that are suitable for Hyojin. Hyojin dressed up :

They came downstairs. The maids bowed.

Ma'am.. Sir.. Young Miss is ready..

Hyojin came downstairs and greeted her parents. She took a seat between her parents.

My..My.. What a beautiful daughter you have , Mrs Park..

Yes.. Thank you.. And where's your son? I can't wait for your son..

He will be here any minute now..

Then , the doorbell rang. The maid went to open the door and revealed a young handsome looking man. But familiar. He smiled and entered the house. He bowed and apologised for being late. Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked. She can't believe what she saw. She can't believe that she will be able to see him again.

Jihoon..

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

 

Mr and Mrs Park.. This is my son.. Lee Jihoon..

Jihoon bowed and shook hands with Hyojin's parents.

And Jihoon.. This is Hyojin..

Jihoon walked towards Hyojin , stood in front of her. Hyojin was shocked to see him here again. She was trembling in fear. Jihoon took her hand and placed a kiss on the back of her hand. He smirked.

Nice to see you again , Hyojin..

 

Flashback~~

At the time when Jihoon was locked up in jail , he managed to break out of the jail. He came home and saw his father.. Adopted father in the living room , looking frustrated.

YOU! How did you break out of jail?!

Jihoon smirked and sat on the couch.

I have my own ways.. You don't need to know..

What do you want me to do?

You know what I want.. Mr Lee..

And so.. Seo Jihoon changed into Lee Jihoon.. Jihoon smirked. Mr Lee was a rich person and owns a big company. Mr Lee clenched his fist and paid the police to let Jihoon out and put him off the wanted list. The police took the money and pretended nothing happened. And so , this is how Jihoon and Mr Lee.. got here in China.. He finally found Hyojin.. 

It was him who was on the same plane as her. He followed her back to China and managed to find a place not far from her house. He smirked and he just can't wait to try out his new ideas.. Evil ideas... He just can't wait for that time to come..

 

END OF FLASHBACK!!

 

You two met before?

Hyojin gulped and stuttered. Before Hyojin answered , Jihoon cut her.

Yes.. We met each other in Korea before.. Isn't that right , Hyojin?

Jihoon turned her head to Hyojin and smirked. Hyojin gulped and nodded. She formed a small smile.

OHH! What a fate!! You two look perfect together..

Hyojin tried to stand far away from him but Jihoon seems to notice it and kept standing near to her. 

Since everyone is here.. Let's go and have some dinner..

The others nodded and went to the car. On their way to the finest restaurant in China. In the car , Hyojin was still shocked about Jihoon's sudden appearance. She felt scared and she could felt something is going to happen to her. Not now.. But one day.. That day will come.. 

 

- Back in Korea -

If you're wodering what is Luhan and EXO and the others are doing? Let's go and check it out..

Sir.. Please sign this and you have a meeting at 3 pm..

Okay.. Noted.. Thanks..

Yup. Luhan is now working in his dad's company. Not long.. It's not official. He just helping his dad to take over while his dad is on a vacation. Luhan is as busy as a buzzing bee. EXO came to help Luhan so that Luhan won't feel tired or stress.

Urgh!! I don't wanna work anymore!! I QUIT!!

Luhan smacked the maknae's head.

You're the one who " HYUNGS! We need to help Luhan hyung!! "

Luhan imitated Sehun. Sehun pouted and the others laughed.

Luhan.. Don't forget.. You have meeting at 3pm with the Song Sisters Company..

Luhan groaned and leaned back in his chair.

Tell me again why do I need to have this meeting with these 2 girls?

Because they have the money and the modals that we need in this company.. So get the contract done , will ya?

Luhan groaned and began typing something in his laptop. Kyungsoo came back to the office with food in his hands. They stopped what they were doing and snatched the food from Kyungsoo.

YAH!! THAT'S MINE!!! 

Luhan shook his head. They are still the same. The same EXO. The childish EXO.. His smiled faded and turned his chair to his window. He stared up at the sky.

It's been 3 years.. I wondered how is she..

Still caring about her , huh?

Luhan jumped and turned his chair to the table. Lay chuckled and placed his and Luhan's food on the table.

It's been 3 years , Luhan.. Do you still have her number? Call her..

I..I.. don't dare to do it.. 

It's been freaking 3 years , Luhan! When are you gonna stop being a coward and start maning up?

It's hard , Yixing.. She left me for 3 years and there's no news about her.. I wondered she has a boyfriend there..

Lay rolled his eyes and smacked Luhan's head.

Why don't you give her a call , you idiot!

Before Luhan could said anything , Lay looked at the clock and it was almost 3pm.

No time! Go to your meeting now!

Luhan groaned and grabbed his laptop to the meeting room. In the meeting room , he softly sighed when he saw the 2 sisters smiling at him. Trying to get Luhan's attention by wearing revealing clothes. That doesn't take any Luhan's attention at all.. But it disgusted him. He sat in front of them. He cleared his throat.

Good afternoon , Song Jaehye and Song Jihye.. Let's start with contract , shall we?

Of course.. Whatever you say , handsome.. 

Jaehye winked at Luhan. Jihye rolled her eyes.

Oppa! Wanna grab some lunch together later?

First , I'm not your oppa and no thanks I already have my lunch..

Luhan said while typing something in his laptop without looking at the sisters. The sisters pouted and stood beside Luhan. They placed their hands on his shoulders.

Waeyo? We wanna spend some time with you.

Yeahh.. Me and unnie are so bored at fun.. Maybe we can have some fun later..

Sure.. First , sign the contract..

The Song Sisters got excited and signed the papers without reading it. Luhan smirked in victory and took the contract and his laptop to leave the meeting room. The Song Sisters looked at Luhan in confusion.

Thank you for your cooperation.. From now on , after you sign this contract , you will deliver the modals to this company and never come back to this company ever again.. If take one step of this building , you will have to deal with my lawyers and my bodyguards..

WHAT?! You gotta be kidding me!!

Well.. You two sign this.. and I have my proof here..

Luhan smirked in victory and left the meeting room. The bodyguards came and took the Song Sisters out of the company. Luhan came back to his office with a big smile plastered on his face. The others looked at Luhan in confusion.

So.. Do you get the contract?

Yup! You should have see their faces! hahahahahaha! OH MY GOSH! Dinner is on me!

The others cheered. Luhan went back to his chair and leaned against it. His smile again faded. He miss Hyojin so much. He missed Hyojin for 3 years. He wanted to see her so bad.. He wanted to make everything up for her.. He wanted to confess his love to her..

Will they ever meet again?

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

Heyy , guys~ Here's chapter 61! Enjoy the chapter , guys! I'm going to off now~! Will update again~~ Thanks again for all the support and pls give me the upvotes if you like the story! Thanks , guys~~ LOVE YOU~~ GoodNight everyone~~ :D