Chapter 03

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

 


    soathGR.jpg

 


    My One-Sided Love Life...

 

 


    Chapter Three

 

 


    


         Hyojin and her parents reached the airport. Hyojin can't wait to go to Korea and find Luhan. When the airport announced their flight , Hyojin felt her heart beating faster.

This is it.. No turning back now..

They got on their private plane and now on their way to Korea. Hyojin took a deep breath and leaned against her comfy seat. She fell asleep and drifted herself into her dreamland. After a few hours later , they finally reached Korea. Her parents shook Hyojin.

Hyojin dear.. Wake up.. We have arrived..

Hyojin groaned and rubbed her sleepy eyes. She opened her eyes and looked out of the window. There , she saw Seoul , Korea. Beautiful cities awaites her. Her smile grew bigger and can't wait to meet Luhan. When they were about to land , her mum's phone rang.

Hello? Ahh.. Neh.. Yes , we have landed.. I can't wait to meet you , Mr Lu.. Yes.. we will meet each other soon..Goodbye and have a nice day..

Mr Lu? That words kept ringing in her head. Is it Luhan's father? She turned her head to her mum.

Mama.. Are we meeting someone?

Hmm? Yeah.. We're going to meet Mr Lu.. The owner of the Lu's Company in Seoul..

Hyojin nodded and wondered who was Mr Lu. Soon , they landed and they got off from their private plane. They came out from the arrival session and to her shocking. A group of men dressed in black formed a line to welcomed Hyojin and her parents. In the middle of the line , they saw a man dressed in a suit with his hands on the back.

Mr and Mrs Park.. It's nice meeting you..

Hyojin's parents shook hands with Mr Lu. Then , his attention averted to Hyojin.

And this must be your lovely daughter that you have been talking about..

Ahh.. Yes.. Hyojin dear , introduce yourself..

Hyojin came to the front and bowed.

Ermm.. Annyeonghaseyo , Park Hyojin imida..

Hyojin? HYOJIN! Mr Lu widened his eyes in shocked.

Hyojin?! 

N-Neh?

You have grown so big.. and beautiful.. I'm so sorry for all the painful past.. I hope you forgive me..

Hyojin then realized it was Luhan's dad. She faked a smile.

The past is the past , Mr Lu.. 

I'm glad that you forgive me.. Come.. We're going to bring you to your new home..

Hyojin and her parents followed Mr Lu to their car. Limousine. Soon , they reached their new home.

I hope you like this house.. It's just finished built and the view is really beautiful..

The house was located near a beach. Hyojin was awwed by the view and the air was refreshing.

What a beautiful house.. and beautiful view.. Thank you so much , Mr Lu.. We will enjoy our stay here in Korea..

I shall see you all again tomorrow.. And care to join me for dinner tomorrow evening?

Yes , of course.. We will be there..

Ohh.. Before I forgot , I have arranged a school for Hyojin with my son.. She will be joining my son tomorrow morning.. Everything for her studies and school stationery are all settled.. 

Thank you so much , Mr Lu.. How are we going to repay you?

You can pay me by coming to dinner tomorrow evening.. 

Hyojin's parents nodded. Hyojin went to check her room. She gasped at her room.

She jumped on her bed and the view was amazing. She just so happy that she's in Korea now.. She can't find to find Luhan at school tomorrow. While Hyojin was in the room , her parents and Mr Lu were in the living room discussing.

Thank you Mr Lu for all the services..

You're welcome , Mr Park.. I have see that Hyojin had grown into a beautiful woman..

Yes.. Hyojin is indeed had grown into a beautiful woman.. I'm proud of her..

This is my son , Luhan..

Mr Lu took out his son's photo from his wallet.

Ohh.. What a handsome young boy.. Is this your only son?

Yes.. 

It would be nice if my daughter meet up with your son.. I think they will make a lovely couple , don't you think , Mr Lu?

Yes.. I think they will make a pretty young couple..

Then , silence came. Mrs Park broke the silence and smiled.

Do you know what am I thinking , honey?

Mrs Park asked her husband and he nodded. 

Do you know what am I thinking now , Mr Lu?

Yes.. I think we have the same point of view.. So? Are we really going to do this?

Mr and Mrs Park smiled and nodded.

 

OHHHH! What are they going to talk about?

 

 

 


     

 

 


    Author's Notes

 

 


    


      HI GUYS! Here's chapter 3 and I hope you enjoyed it because I'm going on a vacation tomorrow and I will not update my story for a few days! I'm so sorry but please do wait for me! I hope all of you have a nice day on your holidays and I will be back with the updates.. Continue to support me too~ Thanks and goodnight everyoneee~~ ENJOY!

        k2Z3Sfy.png

 

 


    Layout Credit Growl