Chapter 13

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Luhan and Haneul were in the living room discussing and doing their homework together. Luhan seems not to take his eyes off his angel. Haneul looked up to see Luhan staring at her. Haneul blushed.

Ermm.. Oppa.. Is there something on my face?

Luhan snapped out and cleared his throat. He blushed.

Err... N-Nothing.. I'm sorry..

Haneul smiled making Luhan's heart beating like crazy. Then , Miss Fei came and served some drinks and snacks for them.

Thank you , Miss Fei..

Miss Fei bowed and left. They continued to do their homework. Suddenly , Haneul dropped her pencil on the floor. Luhan went to catch it but Haneul hands were underneath his. Luhan and Haneul blushed when their hands touched. Luhan moved his hands away and Haneul took her pencil. Luhan cleared his throat and stood up. Haneul blushed and her heart was beating like crazy. She stood up and excused herself to go to the bathroom. 

 

Luhan nodded. When Haneul left , Luhan facepalmed.

LUHAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! YOU JUST TOUCH HER HAND!! OH MY GOSH!!!!

Luhan was walking around the room , blushing like a tomato. While Haneul in the bathroom , she splashed her face with some water. She looked at herself in the mirror and blushed again when she remembered the incident. She and Luhan just touched. She covered her face in embarassment.

Ahhhh!! Ottoke! It's so embarassing!!

After a few minutes in the bathroom , she came out from the bathroom and went into Luhan's room. Luhan quickly sat on his chair pretending to do his work. Haneul bit her lips and sat beside Luhan. They were doing their homeowrk in silence but one thing they didn't know that they have thinking the same.

Her hands are so soft.. I wanted to grab her hand and not letting it go..

Oppa's hands are soft.. I'm so selfish! I want Luhan to touch me again and I'm not going to let go of his hands..

Luhan knew his actions had made Haneul uncomfortable. When Haneul can't handle the silence anymore , she excused herself to go to the bathroom again. But this time , Luhan stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

Hana! WAIT!

Haneul widened her eyes and felt the warmth when Luhan touch her hands. She turned her head and looked at Luhan.

Y-Yes , oppa?

I-I...ermm.. I-I-.. I'll go get some more drinks for us..

Luhan cursed himself and left. But he tripped on his chair and fell. He fell on top of Haneul. Luhan groaned in pain and slowly getting up. He widened his eyes when he met eyes with Haneul. They were so close to each other and with just one small movement , they will kissed!!!! Haneul could felt Luhan's minty breath on her face. Both of their hearts beating like crazy! Luhan took this chance and leaned closer to Haneul. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BAMB! BAMB! BAMB!!!

 

Someone knocked on the door. Luhan quickly stood up from the awkward position. He cursed mentally at someone who would ruin the moment. Haneul placed her hands on her chest , trying to calm her heart down. Both of them blushed like a tomato.

 

BAMB! BAMB! BAMB!!!

 

The knocking of the door started to get louder. Luhan groaned and left the room with Haneul following from behind. 

MISS FEI!! WHY ARE YOU NOT OPENING THE DOOR!!

He groaned and went to open the door. He widened his eyes when he saw his best friends , EXO outside.

What the hell?! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!!!

LUHAN!! HYOJIN! She-

Oppa.. Who was at the door?

EXO widened their eyes when they saw Haneul in the house. Someone from behind grew furious and glared at Luhan from behind.

It's just my best friends , Hana..

He turned to EXO again.

Yah!! Why are you guys here! It's getting late now! You guys ruin the -

Ruin what , Luhan? Ruin your lovey dovey time with Hana? 

EXO made way for Lay. Luhan widened his eyes when he saw his best friend , bruised and swollen.

LAY?! What happened to you?!

NOW YOU'RE ASKING?! WHAT ABOUT HYOJIN?! YOU JUST LEFT HER OUT AT NIGHT?!! 

What are you talking about?! She's the one who wanted to leave.. NOT ME!

Lay took his sweater off showing Hyojin to Luhan. Luhan widened his eyes in shocked when he saw Hyojin's clothes covered in blood and her eyes are not opened!

SHE'S BLEEDING , LUHAN!! SHE'S DAMN BLEEDING FROM HER HEAD!!! SHE'S DYING!!!

Luhan was speechless. Haneul covered and shocked to see Hyojin in this condition. She went closer to Lay.

Hyojin shhi! Hyojin! What happened to her , Lay shhi?

It's none of your business , Choi Haneul..

Haneul backed away when Lay answered her with his cold tone.

Yah! Don't treat Hana like that! SHE'S INNOCENT!

Lay scoffed and glared at Luhan.

WHAT ABOUT HYOJIN?! IS SHE NOT INNOCENT?! WHO GOT HURT LUHAN?! WHO IS HERE NOW BLEEDING THE MOST?!!

Luhan once again went speechless. Lay just can't took it anymore.

Tao.. Put the sweater back on Hyojin.. I don't want her to catch a cold..

Tao nodded and put the sweater on Hyojin covering her face. Lay glared at Luhan again and left.

LAY! Where are you going?

Hospital! Coming here is totally waste of time.. I'm sick of this place..

LAY! LAY!!

EXO turned to look at Luhan and sighed. 

Luhan.. Just.. get some rest and sleep early , okay?

Suho said and left with Lay with the others following from behind. Luhan clenched his fist and punched the door making Haneul jumped. Luhan softened when he saw Haneul scared expressions. He sighed.

Hana.. Why don't we just call it for the day? I'm sorry for Lay sudden coldness and I'm sorry for all the problems..

Haneul smiled a little and shook her head.

Gwenchana.. Thanks for having me here , oppa..

Luhan managed to smile a little when he saw Haneul smiling. 

Come.. let me take you home..

Luhan brought Haneul home with his sport car. He reached Haneul's house. Haneul thanked Luhan for the ride. Before Haneul got off , she laid a kiss on Luhan's cheeks. Luhan widened his eyes. Haneul smiled and left the car and entered her house. Luhan touched his cheek , the spot where Haneul's kiss laid on. He smiled and drove off. When he was on his way home , he received a call from his dad.

Appa? What is it?

LUHAN! YOU BETTER COME TO THE HOSPITAL AND GAVE ME THE EXPLAINATION NOW!!!

Luhan flinched when his dad shouted. He sighed.

Arrasso.. I'm on my way..

Luhan ended the call and drove to the hospital. On his way , he kept thinking about Lay's words. Luhan hit his wheels when his mind was full of Hyojin's face. He saw Hyojin covered in blood when she was in Lay's hands. She was pale. Unconscious. He felt his heart in pain. He sighed and shook his mind off. He reached the hospital and everyone was outside the emeergency room waiting for Hyojin.

 

He sighed and walked towards his dad.

LUHAN! You better tell me what happened just now!! WHY IS HYOJIN COVERED IN BLOOD AGAIN!?

APPA!!

Luhan shouted making his dad jumped.

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING , OKAY?! I don't how the hell she got into like this?! What do you expect?!! PROTECTING THE ONE I DON'T LOVE?! YOU AND UMMA TOLD ME NOT TO LOVE HYOJIN AGAIN!!

EXO and his dad widened their eyes in shocked.

....We will continue this discussion at home.. Butler Jong.. Take me home..

Butler Jong bowed and left the hospital with Mr Lu. Luhan ruffled his hair and punched the wall in frustration. Xiumin sighed and walked towards Luhan. He patted Luhan's shoulders.

It's okay , Luhan.. It's not your fault.. Just chill , okay?

Luhan sighed and nodded.

Thanks , Hyung..

EXO except Lay went towards Luhan and comfort Luhan. Lay just leabed against the wall , softly scoffed.

This is entirely your fault , Luhan! YOUR FAULT!!

Lay clenched his fist and punched the wall. His knuckles turned purple and EXO grew worried about Lay's condition. Lay walked away ignoring his best friends calling out to him. Lay walked to a counter. The nurse widened her eyes and quickly bowed.

Young Master! 

Where's appa?

Sir.. He's in his office..

Thanks..

Yup! Lay's dad is a doctor. He owns the hospital. Lay walked towards his father's office. His father looked up and widened his eyes.

ZHANG YIXING! What happened to you?!

Long story , appa.. Can you help me?

His dad sighed and made a call to his nurse.

Mdm Yong.. Please bring the medicine box into my office..

Soon , Mdm Yong carried the medicine box to Lay's father. She left after bowing to Lay and his father. His father started to treat his son's wounds. Lay groaned in pain while telling the whole story to his dad.

Where is this.. Hyojin now?

She's in the emergency room.. Please help her , appa..

Lay's father sighed and nodded.

I will do my best.. Now , go home and get some rest..

Lay shook his head.

I want to wait for her , appa.. Please..

He sighed and gave up.

Fine.. But call your mum that you're here with me..

Lay smiled and nodded.

Don't tell me you like this Hyojin..

Lay smiled again.

Yes , appa.. I have fallen for her..

 

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gifbarrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

SURPRISE!! TRIPLE UPDATES! Wahahahaha! I hope you enjoy this triple updates! I need my beauty sleep now! I'm going to take a break and will not update tomorrow! Sorry! I need my break and hope to update again with more ideas! Please wait for me and support me too! Please give me an upvote if you like the story! Goodnight~~~