Chapter 05

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

 


    soathGR.jpg

 


    My One-Sided Love Life

 

 


    Chapter FIVE

 

 


    


Hyojin and her parents arrived at The Lu's Mansion. The mansion was gigantic and beautiful. Hyojin got off from her limo and a line of bodyguards welcomed them into the house. The maids greeted once they entered the house.

Mr and Mrs Park.. Thank you for coming.. And you look beautiful , Hyojin shhi..

Nehh.. Kamsamida , Mr Lu..

Please.. have a seat while the food will be served soon..

Hyojin and her parents went to the living ro0m and sat. Hyojin fidgetted her fingers and looked around in search of Luhan. Then , the maids bowed when Luhan came down to the living room. She gasped at how handsome Luhan in his suit.

Luhan gege!

She ran and hugged Luhan. Luhan widened his eyes in shocked.

H-Hyojin? W-what are you doing here??

I'm having dinner with you of course.. Hehehe..

Luhan tried to be polite in front of Hyojin's parents. He tried to push Hyojin but she won't move. Luhan sighed and gave up. 

Luhan.. come.. You have to meet Mr and Mrs Park..

Hyojin dear.. It's rude to stick on someone like that..

Hyojin blushed and let Luhan go. Luhan bowed and greeted Mr and Mrs Park. Luhan went to sit beside his father.

We are here today because we wanted to announce something..

Mr Lu looked at Mr and Mrs Park and nodded.

Hyojin dear..

Luhan..

We had decided to arrange a marriage for you and Luhan..

We had decided to arrange a marriage for you and Hyojin..

Hyojin and Luhan widened their eyes in shocked.

Mama.. Is it true?

WHAT?! Appa! You're gotta be kidding me!!

Both of their parents nodded. Mixed emotions between Luhan and Hyojin. Luhan pulled his dad to the kitchen.

Appa!! What's with the sudden marriage? I DON'T WANT TO MARRY THAT BRAT!!

Hyojin hugged her parents tightly.

Is it true? I'M GOING TO BE LUHAN'S WIFE!! AHHHH! Mama and papa! I love you so much!!!!

While Hyojin was squeling in excitement , Luhan and his father were fighting over this marriage.

Look , Luhan! You have to marry their daughter.. It's best for the company and you know what I meant..

But , APPA!!

NO BUTS! Decisions had been made..

Luhan groaned in annoyance. The chef came and announced that their dinner was ready. 

You better be polite and acts as a loving husband to her , arrasso?

Luhan rolled his eyes and fixed his tie. He went back to the living room and saw Hyojin smiling liked a freak.

I can't believe I have to marry her.. Urghh!!

They went to the dining table and the maids served them food. 

And I was thinking that Hyojin should move in with us until we set the date of their marriage..

Luhan widened his eyes and choked on his food. The maids panicked and quickly helped the Young Master. He glared at his father for the stupid idea. 

Ohhh.. What a great idea.. Hyojin dear.. you can know more about Luhan.. and get close to each other.. What do you think , dear?

I'm okay with anything , mama..

Luhan scoffed at her answers.

Tssk.. You just want to stick to me and never ket me go.. Hell I would let that happen..

Their dinner went on and on. Luhan finished his dinner earlier and left the table first.

Ohh.. Luhan.. Can you bring Hyojin tour around the house? She will be moving with us tomorrow..

Luhan widened his eyes and glared at his father.

You gotta be kidding me , appa!

No.. I am not playing with you.. Do as I said..

They looked at each other while passing the message. Luhan sighed and nodded. Hyojin smiled and left the table with Luhan. Hyojin followed Luhan to a garden.

Gege.. About the -

About this marriage.. ONE! I won't married you.. TWO! I won't love you.. THREE! Stay away from me.. FOUR! Stay away from me at least 2 metres.. FIVE! Do not tell ANYONE about this marriage.. SIX! If you do tell them or spread them , I won't be nice to a girl like you.. GOT.IT.

Yes , gege..

And one more thing.. DON'T CALL ME GEGE!! Who do you think you are?

I'm your childhood friends.. We have friends for so long.. And you even prmised that -

Past is the past , PARK HYOJIN.. Present is present.. People change.. Feelings changed.. I remembered the promises I made and it's really stupid.. I WON'T marry you..

Luhan emphasized the word WON'T and left Hyojin alone in the garden. Hyojin stared at Luhan's back while he slowly leaving.

It's not stupid.. You promised..

Hyojin stared at the bracelet as tears rolling down her cheeks. She sniffed and wiped the tears away.

No! I won't give up.. I will made Luhan to fulfill his promises.. I won't give up! 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 


     

 

 


    Author's Notes

 

 


    


         Hi! Here's chapter 5! Sorry for the short chapter.. It's getting late now and I just finished my bath.. I'm tired and need my beauty sleep soon.. SO I hope all of you enjoyed reading my stories although it's a little boring.. But please do comment so that I can know how is my writing and how many of you like it.. Please do  continued supporting me too and happy holidays , everyoneee~~~ Goodnight!

    


        k2Z3Sfy.pngMUACKZZ!!

 

 


    Layout Credit Growl