Chapter 41

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Today is the day!! What's the day? OF COURSE IT'S HYOJIN'S BIRTHDAY!! Hyojin woke up with the biggest smile on her face. She blushed so hard when she remembered the incident yesterday! She kissed Luhan and confessed to him! 

She hid herself at the pillow and squeled in excitement. She quickly got off from the bed and started to did her morning routines. She changed into :

She can't wait for her birthday!!!! She came downstairs and jumped in surprised when EXO jumped in front of her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , PARK HYOJIN!!!

Hyojin gasped at the birthday cake in front of her. CHOCOLATE!!!

Oppas! You're gonna make me fat!!

Hyojin pouted and the others laughed.

You like chocolates , don't you? Just for your birthday..

Hyojin smiled and nodded. She made the wish and blew the candles. They began eating the cake at the living room. While eating , they gave some presents for Hyojin. When it was Lay's turn , he pulled Hyojin outside the house to the garden.

Lay oppa.. Where are you bringing me?

Close your eyes.. I have something for you..

Hyojin followed his orders and closed her eyes. 

Okay.. Open your eyes..

Hyojin widened her eyes when she saw roses surrounded her.

(Pretend that Hyojin was standing in the middle of the roses)

When she turned her head , she widened her eyes when she saw Lay kneeling in front of her with bouquet of roses in his hands.

Lay..

Park Hyojin.. I love you.. I fell in love with you when you came to this world.. I have set my eyes on you.. My love for you is real.. I love you , Hyojin.. Please be my girlfriend.. I will take care of you and love you.. Only death will separate us..

Hyojin felt guilty. She bit her bottom lips and stared at Lay.

Lay.. 

Lay wanted to hear her answers. He was waiting for the answer.

I'm sorry..

Lay felt his heart broke into million pieces. He bitterly smiled and dropped the bouquet to the ground. Both of his knees touched the ground , feeling the pain in his heart.

Lay.. Yixing oppa..

Please.. just go..

Hyojin felt so guilty when she saw Lay's tears rolling down his cheeks.

I'm sorry..

Lay closed his eyes and laid on the ground with his back facing Hyojin. 

Just go.. Luhan wants to see you.. at the park..

Hyojin nodded and left Lay alone at the garden , hurt. The wind blew and the rose petals flew high up to the sky. Lay watched the petals slowly drifting away. He held onto his chest and tears rolled down. 

It's over..

Hyojin ran to the park. She smiled when she saw Luhan sitting on the bench with something in his hands.

Luhan!

Luhan turned his head and saw Hyojin. He cleared his throat and stood up. He stood in front of Hyojin.

Luhan.. Guess what! Today is my -

Hyojin was cut by Luhan.

Hyojin.. I think this is the best way..

What is it , Luhan? Are you okay?

Luhan took a deep breath and let it out. He took the key out from his pockets. Hyojin smiled.

You found the key! How great is that!

Hyojin smiled. But , Luhan didn't. 

I'm going to let you go..

Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked.

What?

 

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

What?

I'm sorry , Hyojin.. I need to do this.. I want to let you go.. Find your own happiness , Hyojin..

She felt her heart squeezing in pain. Her tears rolled down and felt her heart broke into small pieces.

Why now? Why today?

I'm sorry , Hyojin.. Please.. let me let go of you..

NO!! I won't let you!!

Hyojin.. Please..

NO!! NO!! NO!!!

Hyojin turned away from Luhan and covered her ears. Luhan held her shoulders and turned her to face him.

Face it , Hyojin!! I love Haneul not you!

Please... don't let me go..

I'm sorry.. 

Luhan held her hand which have the bracelet on. Hyojin bit her bottom lip and tried to take her hands away but Luhan held her hand tightly. When he put the key through the hole , turning to unlock it , Hyojin stopped Luhan.

Do you have to do it today?

Hyojin.. I -

It's my birthday today.. Do you know about that , Luhan?

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked. It was too late. The bracelet was opened and dropped to the floor. 

KLING! KLANG!

Hyojin's tears rolled down as the bracelet left her wrist. She felt empty. Hurt. Pain. 

Hyojin.. I-I'm sorry..

Why , Luhan? On my 5th birthday , you gave me that bracelet.. You said you love me.. You promised me that you won't leave me.. You said you will always by my side.. You said that you won't let me go.. You said that you won't leave me alone.. Why now , Luhan? 

Luhan was speechless. He felt guilty when he saw the tears in her eyes. The tears fell on the bracelet on the ground. 

Why are you doing this to me , Luhan?

Hyojin..

Before Luhan could said anything , someone came.

Luhan?

Luhan turned his head and saw Haneul. 

H-Hana? Why are you here?

What have you done , oppa?

What are you talking about , Hana?

I saw everything , oppa.. Why are you doing this to me?

Luhan widened his eyes and shocked to see Haneul's tears rolling down. Luhan wanted to walk towards Haneul and hugged her but Hyojin pulled his shirt.

Please.. don't leave me again..

Luhan turned to look at Haneul. Haneul felt hurt and ran away. 

HANA!!

He pushed Hyojin's hands away. Hyojin widened her eyes. Luhan just pushed her away again. He did it again. Luhan chased after Haneul.

HANA!! STOP!!!

Haneul ignored Luhan and ran to the road. Haneul was crossing the road. She stopped when she saw a big truck coming towards her. She widened her eyes and froze.

HANA!!!

Luhan hugged Haneul tightly.

If you die! We will die together! I love you , Hana..

Luhan and Haneul closed their eyes for the heavy impacy but Luhan felt something or somebody pushed him and Haneul to the other side of the road. He widened his eyes when he heard a familiar voice. 

I love you...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's chapter 41!!!!! Here's the drama!! OH MY GOSH!!!! Here's the double update for today!! Enjoy the double updates , my subbies.. I hope you enjoy reading it.. Please continue to support me~~ I will update again tomorrow~~ Thanks again for all the support you gave me~~ ENJOYY~~ And GOOD NIGHT~~~ :D