Chapter 50

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Hyojin opened her eyes and sat up. She looked around and found her herself in the school infirmary. There's no one in the room. She got off from the bed and left the infirmary. She went back to the classroom and no one was there too. She stared at the clock.

It was already 1pm. She grabbed her bag and getting ready to leave. She walked out of the school and came to a grass field. She stared at the grass field and smiled. The wind blew and the flowers were moving by the wind. 

She went to the grass field and laid herself on the ground. With the wind blowing , she felt refreshed. She took in the fresh air and played with the flowers in her hand. Then , something came to her mind.

You never call me Luhan! You always Gege! Remember?!

She widened her eyes and sat up.

Ge-ge..

The wind blew and the flowers flew away in her hands. Luhan was walking home at that time. He turned his head and saw someone at the grass field. He narrowed his eyes and widened his eyes. It was Hyojin. 

He ran to the grass field.

HYOJIN!!

Hyojin turned her head and saw Luhan running towards her.

Luhan..

Luhan panted and stare at Hyojin.

Hyojin! I'm sorry for shouting at you just now.. Are you okay?

Hyojin nodded and cracked a small smile.

Say.. ermm.. My dad wants to meet you and have dinner with you.. Would you like to come?

 

Flashback~

 

Luhan gritted his teeth and glared at Jihoon. 

I will bring Hyojin back..

He took out his phone and called someone.

Yeoboseyo? Appa! I found Hyojin..

Mr Lu gasped and widened his eyes in shocked.

Where is she , Luhan! Bring her back now!

Appa! I will bring her back but please don't tell her parents yet.. She lost her memories..

Mr Lu gasped.

How can this be? Where is she , Luhan? I will be going to your school now!

No , appa.. I will bring her back for dinner.. Appa , please.. Act like you just know her.. I will bring that memory back to her..

Okay.. I understand.. Please bring her back , Luhan..

I will , appa..

Luhan ended the call and quickly went to look for Hyojin in the infirmary. By the time he reached there , Hyojin was not there. He started to panic. He thought that Jihoon must have brought Hyojin back home. He quickly grabbed his bag and went to look for Hyojin. He ran out of the school and saw Hyojin at the grass field.

 

END OF FLASHBACK!

 

 

Dinner? With your appa?

Yeahh... I just wanted to make up with the mistakes I have done today..

Dinner sounds good..

Hyojin smiled and it sent Luhan's heart beat faster. Luhan cleared his throat.

So.. I'm going to pick you up at 8pm..

Hyojin smiled and nodded. Luhan smiled and wanted to ask Hyojin something but was cut by Jihoon.

Hyojin!

Hyojin turned her head and waved at Jihoon.

Oppa!

Luhan felt hurt when Hyojin called Jihoon oppa when Hyojin never called him oppa before.

Where have you been? I have been looking for you everywhere!

Mianhe , oppa.. I wanted to have some fresh air so I came here.. And Luhan invited me to have dinner with him and his appa..

What?

Jihoon turned and glared at Luhan. 

You what?!

Oppa.. It's just a dinner.. He wanted to make up the mistake he did to me..

Jihoon smirked and leaned closer to Luhan's ear.

Nice plan , Luhan.. It looks like you had took a step forward than me..

Luhan smirked and patted his back.

I still have more coming.. I will be ahead of you..

Jihoon gritted his teeth and pushed Luhan away. He held Hyojin's hand and walked away.

Hyojin ah! Don't forget! 8pm!

Hyojin made an 'ok' sign and waved Luhan goodbye. Jihoon glared at Luhan and pulled Hyojin  into the car. Luhan smirked and went into his car and drove home.

 

tumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.g

 

Hyojin and Jihoon were at home watching tv. Then , the doorbell rang. Hyojin nudged Jihoon to ask him to go and open the door.

Go get the door , Hyojin!

You go , oppa!

You go!

Jihoon tickled Hyojin and Hyojin chuckled.

Okay! Okay!

Jihoon chuckled. Hyojin pouted and went to open the door.

A package for Miss Hyojin..

Ohh... Thank you..

Hyojin grabbed the package and Jihoon saw it too.

What's in the box , Hyojin?

Molla..

Hyojin opened the box and saw a beautiful dress in there. She raised her eyebrows and saw a note in there.

Hyojin ahh.. Remember to wear this dress for our tonight dinner.. My dad bought this for you.. Hope you like it~ :)

From : Luhan :D

Hyojin smiled at the cute note and took the dress out.

large.png

The dress was beautiful. Jihoon clenched his fist when Hyojin told Jihoon that Luhan was the one who sent this dress for her. Hyojin gasped at the dress. She smiled and looked at the dress. Her smile faded when she saw something in her mind. The dress looked familiar. (Chapter 4)

She turned to her clock and saw the time. 7.30pm. She widened her eyes and quickly went to her room to dress up. She took a warm bath and put the dress on. Hyojin smiled at herself at the mirror and came downstairs. She saw Jihoon at the living room , grumpy written on his face.

Oppa.. Why are you so grumpy?

Jihoon ignored her. Hyojin chuckled and sat beside him.

Oppa.. Waeyo?

Jihoon pouted and looked away. Hyojin sighed and cupped his face to face her.

Oppa.. Are you mad?

Can you not attend that dinner?

Hyojin chuckled and pinched his cheeks. 

Ahhh! Appo!

It's just a dinner , oppa.. I'll be back soon and spend time with you..

That's not enough! I don't want you to leave me..

Then , the doorbell rang. The maid opened the door and bowed to Luhan.

I'm here to pick Hyojin..

Hyojin and Jihoon got up and saw Luhan.

tumblr_miunovZqij1re0bw3o1_500.png

Hyojin smiled and greeted Luhan.

Are you ready to go?

Hyojin nodded but Jihoon won't let her go.

Oppa.. I promise.. I'll be back..

Jihoon pouted. Hyojin chuckled and laid a kiss on his cheek. Jihoon smiled and hugged her. Luhan felt somehow hurt by the scene in front of him.

Come home early , okay?

Hyojin nodded and waved goodbye to Jihoon. Luhan cracked a small smile and sent Hyojin to the car. Jihoon glared at Luhan when he held Hyojin's hands. Luhan smirked and waved goodbye to Jihoon. And so , they are now their way to Luhan's house.

You look beautiful today.. 

Thank you.. You look not bad too..

Hyojin stared at Luhan in his suit. He looks handsome in his suit. But , her smile faded. She somehow remembered that suit...somewhere. It looks so familiar. She blinked her eyes as she kept staring at the suit. 

Are you okay?

Hyojin snapped out and smiled. They finally reached Luhan's house. Mr Lu was by the door , waiting for Hyojin. Luhan helped Hyojin out of the car and took her to Mr Lu.

Appa.. This is Hyojin..

Mr Lu gasped. It was really Hyojin in front of his eyes. Hyojin bowed and greeted him. Mr Lu felt his tears rolling down. He wiped his tears away and hugged Hyojin.

You look wonderful , Hyojin.. 

They entered the house. The house was beautiful. Luhan and Mr Lu stood there , looking at Hyojin. She somehow managed to feel that she been here before. A lot of blurry images came to her head. She clenched onto her head and wobbled. Luhan widened his eyes and quickly went to her side , holding onto her.

Hyojin.. Are you okay? What's wrong?

J-Just a slight headache..

Do you want me to call the doctor?

Mr Lu sounded worried. 

No.. It's okay.. 

Luhan helped her to the dining table. The maid gave her a glass of warm water and she gulped it in 1 go.

Are you sure you're okay , Hyojin?

I'm fine , Mr Lu.. Let's have some dinner..

Mr Lu cracked a small smile and asked the maid to serve the food.

After the delicious dinner , Luhan brought Hyojin out of their house.

Where are we going , Luhan?

Get to know each other well..

Luhan smiled. Hyojin felt her heart beat faster. He pulled Hyojin to a nearby water park.

What are we doing here , Luhan?

Have some fun , of course!

But , it's cold..

Come on , Hyojin! It will be fun!

Luhan pulled Hyojin to the water. Hyojin squealed when the cold water touched her skin. Luhan took off his coat and ran to Hyojin's side. Luhan splashed some water on her. Hyojin gasped.

Oh no you didn't , Luhan!

Hyojin took her chances and pushed Luhan to the wet ground. Luhan gasped and stood up.

Yah! My ! They're wet!

Hyojin chuckled and ran away from Luhan. While running , Hyojin thought of something. 

Flashback (Chapter 23)

Hyojin could heard people laughing. She could see 2 males and 1 female but the faces were blurry. 

Yah! My ! They're wet!

 

Hyojin stopped running and tried to interpret the image clearly. Her thoughts was disturbed when Luhan hugged her from the back.

Got ya!

Luhan lifted her and spun her. Hyojin squealed and chuckled. Luhan put her down and smiled.

You feeling okay?

Hyojin smiled and nodded. 

Ah-choo!

Luhan started to panic and quickly grabbed his coat and wear it over Hyojin.

If you're getting the fever , I bet your boyfriend will kills me!

Hyojin chuckled.

Jihoon is not my boyfriend..

What?

Oppa is just using that so that he can protects me.. 

Luhan felt somehow happy to hear it from Hyojin. He smiled and patted her head.

Come on.. Don't want let that cold get to you..

It's alright.. I'm strong... I won't let that cold get to me.. Don't worry..

Luhan nodded and chuckled. Again. She felt like she had been repeating this word. She turned her head and looked at Luhan.

Who are you , Luhan? Is my memory any to do with you?

 

tumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.g   tumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.g

 

Here's chapter 50! I'm so sorry for the slow updates! I'm so sorry!!!! Please enjoy this chapter! Thank you everyone for the support! Please continue to support me and give me an upvote if you like my story! Thank you very much~~~ :D