Chapter 09

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Hyojin was walking down the street after leaving the restaurant. The wind was blowing and the weather was amazing. She smiled when the sun shone on her. She stood near the road wanting to cross the road until a young lady shouted.

MY BABY!! PLEASE SAVE MY BABY!!

Hyojin saw a young boy in the middle of the road trying to catch the butterfly. She saw a truck coming towards the young boy. She doesn't know what to do. She didn't think twice but her legs forced her to move. She ran to the young boy , hoping she can save the young boy in time. 

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!!

EXO and Luhan saw the incident. They widened their eyes in shocked. Then , a flashback was played in Luhan's mind.

 

FLASHBACK!

 

A 6 year old Luhan and Hyojin were playing in the playground. They were playing marbles and their parents were there watching them playing. Then , Hyojin accidentally threw the marbles to the road. Hyojin was about to get it back but Luhan stopped her.

I'll get it for you , Hyojin..

When Luhan was in the middle of the road , a car was speeding towards Luhan. He widened his eyes in shocked. 

LUHAN!!!

His parents shouted. Luhan closed his eyes and felt something pushed him to the other side of the road. Luhan opened his eyes and saw Hyojin panting.

Luhan gege.. Are you okay? 

Hyojin had pushed Luhan to the other side of the road. Moreover , she saved Luhan! She risk her life to save Luhan. Their parents came and hugged their chidlren tightly. Hyojin had bruised on her arms and her leg were bleeding due to hard surface of the road. Ever since the accident , Luhan wanted to protect Hyojin at all cost. 

 

END OF FLASHBACK!

 

Luhan felt his heart was going to burst. He ran towards the crowd. EXO followed. He doesn't know why.. Why is he running to Hyojin? Why Hyojin would do that? Why does he felt that he will lost something...just something to him? He pushed the crowd away and looked at Hyojin. Hyojin managed to push the young boy to safety. Luhan saw her arms were bleeding and her ankle were swollen. The truck driver got off from his truck.

YAH! Watch where're you're going , will ya?! 

Luhan doesn't know why Hyojin still managed to smile. Why? Why is she still smiling when she's the one who's hurt?

Mianhe.. Mianhe.. 

The driver groaned and left the incident. The mother of the young boy came and hugged her son.

Thank you so much for saving my son! Thank you so much!!

Hyojin smiled and nodded. She patted the young boy's head and soon they left. MingMing and MongMong ran towards their owner and whined when they saw their owner were hurt.

I'm okay.. Don't worry..

She patted their head and people started to leave. Luhan clenched his fist. 

YOU CALL THIS OKAY?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY ARE YOU SMILING WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE WHO'S HURT?! WHY ARE YOU SAYING SORRY TO THE DRIVER WHEN IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT?! WHY?!

Hyojin jumped at Luhan's shout. Hyojin smiled when she knew that Luhan cared about her. 

I'm really okay , Luhan ah... This injuries weren't that bad as I have been facing when I was small.. When you left to Seoul..

Luhan doesn't understand what she was talking about. He shook his mind away and saw Hyojin trying to get up. When Hyojin was about to fall , Luhan grabbed onto her arm. Hyojin widened her eyes. She looked up to see a pair of eyes full of caring. She knew Luhan wanted to help. Luhan cleared his throat and squatted down.

Climb on.. I'll take you home..

For the first time in ever! Luhan finally opened up for her..just a little. Hyojin smiled and slowly climbed on Luhan's back. Luhan widened his eyes when he lifted himself up. 

She's light.. She didn't eat anything? She's so light.. What the! LUHAN! SNAP OUT!

Luhan shook his mind and carried Hyojin on his back. Baekhyun took the dogs and followed Luhan home. On the way home , Hyojin could smell Luhan's scent. She can't believe that Luhan would let her climb on his back. She never felt so happy in her life.

Luhan?

Luhan turned his head a bit.

Thank you..

Luhan blushed a little and nodded his head. When the wind blew , Hyojin's hair flew to Luhan's face. Luhan took the scent and it smell nice. It was Lavender. He felt his heart beating faster. 

NO!NO!! Snap out! You like Hana! Choi Hanuel! Hana! Hana! Not Hyojin! Not HYOJIN!!

They finally reached Luhan's house. The maids gasped when they saw Hyojin on Luhan's back with her clothes coated in blood. Mr Lu came and widened his eyes in shocked.

OH MY GOSH! What happened , Luhan? Why Hyojin is bleeding?!

Luhan ignored his appa and slowly put Hyojin on the sofa. 

Miss Fei! Get the medicine box and some extra clothes for Hyojin.. And the rest of you get me a bowl of warm water.. NOW!

The maids nodded and hurriedly went to do their job. The maids were running around , almost knocking each other.

Luhan.. tell them to do it slowly.. I'm okay.. It's not that ba- OUCH!

Luhan ignored her and treated her wounds on her arms. 

Luhan..

SHUT UP!

Hyojin stayed still and watched as Luhan treated her wounds. She winced everytime Luhan put the medicine on her arms. Luhan sighed and shook his head.

Next time don't do it again! You're going to kill yourself if you did that again!

EXO told the accident to Mr Lu. Mr Lu quickly called Hyojin's parents. They gasped and quickly drove to Mr Lu's house. 

HYOJIN DEAR!

Mama.. Papa..

They hugged Hyojin tightly careful not to touch her wounds.

Why are you doing this , dear? You would have die!

I'm okay now , mama.. Don't worry..

Hyojin's parents turned to Luhan. Luhan bowed.

Thank you , Luhan.. Thank you for saving her..

Luhan just smiled and bowed. He put the medicine box away and the dogs were whining. The dogs were tied to the stairs. Luhan smiled and patted their heads.

Don't worry.. She's okay..

They Luhan and hugged him by laying their heads on Luhan's chest. Luhan chuckled and patted their heads. The night fell and Hyojin waved her parents goodbye. She put her hands on the wall for support while walking to the kitchen. The dogs carefully followed Hyojin by her side.

You two must be hungry , huh?

When Hyojin almost reached the kitchen , Luhan came down from his room. He widened his eyes when he saw Hyojin walking. She almost fell but Luhan ran to her and grabbed her before meeting the floor. Hyojin's back was leaned against Luhan's chest.

YAH! Who ask you to walk around like that?!

The dogs.. they're hungry and I wanted to feed them...

Luhan rolled his eyes.

You can just called the maids!!

They're busy with their work.. I don't want them to be so burdened..

Luhan sighed and slowly put Hyojin on a chair.

You can call to me.. I'm just in my room with EXO..

I don't want to disturb you..

Hyojin lowered her head. Luhan softened and sighed.

Fine.. but next time call the maids when you need something or call me , okay?

Thank you , Luhan..

Why are you thanking me?

People were not there for me when I need someone.. 

Luhan grew more confused. What is she talking about? What kind of life has she been going through all this years? Luhan just ignored the fact and went to feed the dogs. After feeding them , Luhan carried Hyojin on his back again to her bedroom. He put Hyojin on the bed.

Remember.. call me or the maids if you need anything..

Hyojin nodded and the dogs went on the bed with her and yawned. Hyojin saw Luhan slowly leaving the room. 

Goodnight...gege..

Hyojin softly whispered but Luhan heard it. He closed the door and went to his room. His room was filled with rubbish everywhere.

YAH!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS MY ROOM!!

From Hyojin's room , she could hear Luhan and EXO shouts. She giggled and closed her eyes. And so , she drifted herself into her dreamland. She smiled when she remembered Luhan helped and care for her. She hoped that Luhan would treat her nice just like what happened today..

 

Do you think she will get that wish?

 

Do you think after what happened today , Luhan will still care for her? 

 

Do you think Luhan will be there for her everytime she wanted someone?

 

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gif  barrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Here's chapter 9! Here's the updates! I'm going to continue updating today because I might be busy this afternoon so please stay tune for the next chapter.. Should I make a triple updates? Or double updates? Please continued to show support to me! thanks and happy holidays everyoneee!!