Chapter 22

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

The school was over. Hyojin packed her bags and left the school. At the main gate , she saw EXO waiting for her.

Noona! Let's go get some bubble tea! YEHET!

Sehun giggled while pulling Suho.

Don't worry , Suho will be paying.. :D

YAH! I will only buy for Hyojin! Ask someone else to buy for you..

Please.. let me treat you , oppa..

Aishh... never mind , noona.. Hyungs will paid for them.. We just need to go there.. NOW!

Sehun pulled Hyojin. 

May I join with you guys too?

Hyojin and EXO turned and saw Haneul holding hands with Luhan.

Luhan hyung! Of course! Palli! Palli!

Oppa.. Is it okay if I follow too?

Don't worry.. I want you to get close with them.. They're really nice..

Haneul smiled and nodded. Hyojin faked smiled and followed them to the bubble tea shop. Hyojin was walking behind Luhan and Haneul. The sun was setting and the view was beautiful. Luhan and Haneul were in the middle of the sun. It's really beautiful. Hyojin saw the smiles on their faces. 

They're really a nice couple..

She took out her phone and took the picture of it. CLICK! After taking the picture , she showed it to Lay.

Lay oppa.. they look good together , right?

Lay hesitated to answer. He looked at Hyojin who was smiling at him. FAKE. Lay just smiled and nodded. Soon , they reached the bubble tea shop. Sehun cheered and quickly dashed into the shop. They ordered their drinks and went to a table which were big enough for them. 

Hey , guys.. 

EXO turned their heads to Luhan.

I'm sorry if I left you all out.. I hope you guys forgive me..

EXO looked at each other and laughed.

Ohh Luhan.. We are never mad at you.. Hahaha.. I guess when boys fall in love , he change too..

Hyojin looked out of the window , ignoring their happy time. 

Love.. I love Luhan ever since I was 5.. 

Their drinks arrived and left the shop. In the end , Sehun himself paid for all the drinks because he lost in the rock,paper , scissors game. They were on their way to Hyojin and Luhan's house because they wanna hang out more. While on their way , a mysterious boy was in front of them , blocking their path. That man smirked and crossed his arms on his chest. He was wearing a hoodie that covered his face.

 

Luhan held Haneul closed to him and walked past that man. That man smirked and pulled Haneul away from Luhan. Luhan and the others widened their eyes when they saw that man was holding a knife near Haneul's neck.

YAH! WHO ARE YOU! GIVE ME BACK MY GIRLFRIEND!!

Ohh.. Luhan.. You had a wife and now you want your girlfriend back?

Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked. Who is that man? How comes he knows everything?

How do you know my name? Who are you?!

My identity is none of your business.. My existence is to make your life miserable..

DON'T YOU DARE?!

Luhan punched the man in the face making the man lose his grip on Haneul. Luhan pulled Haneul away to EXO. The man smirked and wiped the blood away from his lips.

Not bad.. I have the advantage , you know..

The man grabbed the long wood nearby and hit it on his head. 

LUHAN!!

Luhan groaned in pain and blood was rolling down his head.

YOU! BASTARD!!

When Luhan was about to attack , the man used his knife and cut his arm. Luhan screamed in pain. Hyojin ran to Luhan.

LUHAN! LUHAN!!

Hyojin turned to the man. He was smirking.

I will see you again.. Park Hyojin..and Luhan..

Hyojin widened her eyes and felt chills running down her spine.

Hyojin! Gwenchana?

I'm fine.. Please bring Haneul home.. She was be scared about the incident..

Haneul was shaking in fear. Chen and Xiumin brought Haneul home while the others helped Luhan to bring him home. When they reached home , Hyojin quickly went to the bathroom and grabbed the medicine box. They laid Luhan on the sofa.

Luhan! Stay with me!

Luhan groaned in pain and blood was non-stop dripping. 

Sehunnie.. Go and grab some water for me..

Sehun nodded and quickly went to grab some water for his noona. Hyojin used a wet cloth to stop the bleeding on his head.

This might sting a bit.. You can hold onto me..

Luhan weakly nodded and held your arm. When Hyojin put the wet cloth on his head , Luhan winced in pain and tightened the grip on Hyojin's arm. Hyojin tried to fight with pain and focused with treating her husband's wounds. The bleeding was stopped. Hyojin went to treat the wounds on his arm.

There.. done..

EXO sighed in relieved.

Why don't you stay here for the night? It's getting late now..

Are you sure? We don;t want to disturb..

Gwenchana.. I think Luhan would want you to stay here too..

Soon , Chen and Xiumin came back after sending Haneul home.

How is Haneul?

She's okay now.. We told her parents about it and now she's sleeping peacefully.. 

Hyojin nodded. 

So , where do you guys wanna sleep?

NOONA'S ROOM!!

Sehun and Tao quickly ran to Hyojin's room. Hyojin shook her head at the maknaes' attitude.

I guess all of you will be sleeping in my room then.. I can have the couch..

Couch? No way! Let me have the couch..

No.. You are the guests.. Go and make yourself comfortable..

B-But..

No buts! Go now!

Hyojin pushed all of them to her room. Her room was spacious enough for 11 people sleeping.

There's another 2 mattress in the closet..

Tao went to the closet. He blushed when he saw the lingerie in the closet. Hyojin widened her eyes.

NOT THAT CLOSET! YAH!!

S-Sorry noona..

Hyojin sighed and went to grab the mattress. She laid the mattress on the floor and gave them the pillows and blankets. They wore Luhan's clothes. They were a little small but all them fit in it. Hyojin bid them goodnight and left the room. Luhan was in his room resting. She went to Luhan's room to check on him. Hyojin pulled the blankets until it reached his neck.

Goodnight , Luhan..

She laid a kiss on the forehead and went to sleep on the couch in Luhan's room. In the middle of the night , Hyojin heard groans. She opened her eyes and saw Luhan groaning and moving around liked he's in pain.

Luhan!

Hyojin touched Luhan. He's having a nightmare. Hyojin laid a kiss on Luhan's forehead. Soon , Luhan calmed down and his breathing went steady. Hyojin went to grab a small towel and wiped the sweat on his forehead and his face. She held Luhan's hand and put it on her cheeks. She hummed a lullaby for Luhan. Hyojin saw Luhan had calmed down and now had fallen sleep again. She smiled and left his room.

 

She looked at the clock hanging on the clock.

3.02 am.. Great! How great is that! Geez!

Hyojin went to her room to check on EXO. She softly giggled when she saw their sleeping position. They were snoring and their mouth was wide opened.

I can't believe The Kingkas of my school slept like this..

She took out her phone and took of their sleeping position pictures. She giggled and went downstairs. She went to the living room and on the tv. She really can't sleep. Maybe the tv will help. After watching tv , Hyojin finally fell asleep.

 

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gifbarrinha-divisoria-3.gif

Here's chapter 22! Woohoo! Hahaha! Thanks for all the supporting message and the lovely comments! Thanks a lot! Please continue to give me support and give me an upvote too! Thanks!! ENJOY!!