Chapter 44

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Hyojin has been in the hospital for a few hours. Everyone was waiting for her outside the emergency room. Then , the emergency sign went off. They stood up and saw Mr Zhang came out , exhausted and his gloves were covered in blood. 

Doctor Zhang! How is my daughter? 

We did our best.. She lost a lot of blood.. And she is now in coma.. There's a very low chances that she will wake up again.. 

Mrs Park gasped and felt her legs weak. Mr Lu and Mr Park held onto her.

Appa.. Is there any chance she will wake up?

I don't know , Yixing.. Let's keep her in prayers and hope that she will wake up.. We managed to stop the bleeding but the chances are low..

Mr Zhang bowed at Mr and Mrs Park and left. The nurses pushed Hyojin out of the emergency room. Mrs Park broke down in tears when she saw Hyojin's pale face and the tube in .

Are you Miss Hyojin's parents?

They nodded.

We will be putting her in our V.I.P's room and don't worry , Mr and Mrs Park.. Your daughter will be under our care..

Thank you so much..

The nurses bowed and slowly pushed Hyojin into the room. The others followed and went to her room. 

Jihoon heard the shocking news about Hyojin got into a serious accident. He rushed to the hospital and saw Hyojin from the outside window. He clenched his fist tightly when he saw Hyojin lying on the bed , unconscious.

I will take you away , JinJin... Wait for me..

He glared at Luhan and the others. 

I will make them suffer!

Jihoon left the hospital , rage written on his face. What is Jihoon going to do to Hyojin and the others?

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

The next day , EXO were at home. They were going to visit Hyojin today , hoping she will wake up soon. Once they reached the hospital , when they opened the door , they gasped and widened their eyes in shocked. 

HYOJIN IS GONE!!!!!

Suho quickly called the nurses.

Excuse me , miss.. Where's the patient here? 

Ohh.. Don't you know? Miss Hyojin had been sent to Seoul for further treatment..

Who sent her there?

It's her parents.. See? They sign this..

Suho snatched the paper and looked at the form. The form saying that Hyojin will be moved. Then , her parents came. Shocked to see Hyojin not on the bed.

Where's Hyojin?!!

Mrs Park.. You are the one who sign this saying that your daughter will be moved to Seoul Hospital for further treatment..

I DIDN'T SIGN ANYTHING!!

The nurse felt confused and called Mr Zhang for help.

Where's my daughter?? WHERE IS SHE?!

Mr Zhang was shocked too. He didn't see Hyojin on the bed too. Everyone started to panic. Mr Zhang went to the office and took a look at the CCTV. Everyone surrounded the tv and watched. 

WAIT! I saw Hyojin!

Suho paused and pointed. In the tv , there's a man in a doctor suit , carrying Hyojin out of the room. Mr Zhang left the office and went to look for the nurse.

Miss Song! Where did Hyojin left? And who is that man carrying Hyojin?

Ohh.. He told me that you are the one who ask him to move Hyojin to another hospital..

NO! I DIDN'T ASK ANYTHING!

Mr Zhang groaned. Mrs Park broke down in tears.

We need to find Hyojin.. She's not in great condition.. Miss Song.. Try to look at the CCTV and made the image more clear for me to see..

Miss Song nodded and started to do her job. 

Don't worry , Mrs Park.. We will find Hyojin soon.. Please don't give up..

Where is Hyojin? Who is that man carrying Hyojin out of the hospital?

 

tumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.gtumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.g

 

Here's chapter 44~ Yeahh~ Short chapter! I'M SO SORRY!!! I will update again.. Don't worry , hahahaha~ Thank you everyone for your comments , upvotes and the support you gave me~ I love you all so muchh! Thank you so much! Please continue to support me and give me an upvote if you like the story~ The next chapter will be Hyojin's past and the day when she met Jihoon in the past! Please stay tuned~~