Chapter 02

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Do you think happiness last long?

Happiness can just gone in a blink of an eye... 

Once gone...

Do you think that happiness will come back again?

 

*The words in BOLD is in CHINESE.*

 

Hyojin entered her house and turned the lights on. She widened her eyes in shocked. The house was...empty. The furnitures , everything was gone. Where is her parents?

Papa? Mama? Where are you?

She searched around the house. There's nothing , no one and all she could hear is silence. Then , she saw a piece of paper on the floor. She picked the paper and saw a word " TO MY DEAREST , HYOJIN ". Hyojin read the paper and widened her eyes in shocked. Hot tears streamed down her cheeks. The paper escaped from her hand and fell to the ground , shocked and sad.

My dear Hyojin , 

When you read this letter , I'm sorry that me and your mama are gone in your life.. Please don't search for us.. Pretend that we never existed in your life.. Pretend that we are not your parents.. We're sorry to leave you just like that.. Please don't forgive us and we're sorry.. After all this years , we were grateful to have a lovely and beautiful daughter like you.. My dear angel.. We love you and we're sorry..

From : Papa and Mama

 

Then , lights went off. Hyojin flinched when the wind blew through the window. She started to shiver in fear. She hugged herself  and cried. Calling out his papa and mama. She lifted her head and could felt something coming towards her. She screamed in fear and hugged herself tightly. The whole night , Hyojin cried herself to sleep in the dark night. 

 

The next morning , light rays shone on her. She used her hands to block the sunlight and took a deep breath.

It's just a nightmare..

When Hyojin slowly opened her eyes , she thought that her nightmares would be gone. But , no. This is not a nightmare. It's real... Tears streaming down her cheeks as she knew this is not a dream. Her worst nightmare. Her parents abondoned her. Alone in the dark. Alone at night. She forced herself to get up and slowly walked to the door. She had to look for Luhan. Luhan is the only one who are always there for her. She left the house and ran to Lu's Mansion. Hyojin knocked the door and one of the maid opened it.

Please.. I wanna look for Luhan.. 

The maid glared at Hyojin and pushed her making her fell to the ground.

Who do you think you are?! Young Master will not be looking for you ever again! Please leave or else I will call the police..

Hyojin's tears rolled down her cheeks. She was desperated to see Luhan. She need Luhan to be there for her. She need Luhan to hug and comfort her.

Please.. I need to look for him.. Please..

Before the maid exploded , Luhan's parents came. The maid backed away.

Hyojin sshi.. What do you think you are doing here?

Luhan's mama.. Mdm Lu.. She glared at Hyojin.

Mdm Lu.. Please.. let me talk to Luhan.. I need him..

Very well then.. Let Luhan tell you the real situations..

But , Mdm Lu..

Mdm Lu and Mr Lu let Hyojin entered their house. Hyojin ran upstairs and knocked on Luhan's bedroom door.

Lu gege! Are you there? I need to talk to you.. Please open the door..

The door opened and revealed Luhan. His stares were not the same anymore. His stares were now a cold one. Hyojin hugged Luhan tightly.

Luhan gege.. My parents.. *sob* They *sob*...

Before Hyojin continued , Luhan cut the conversations by pushing Hyojin away. Hyojin widened her eyes. Where's the Luhan she knew? Where's the Luhan she love? 

They betrayed my parents.. YOUR PARENTS BETRAYED MY PARENTS AND THEY DESERVED IT!!

Hyojin widened her eyes. What is Luhan talking about?

Gege.. What are you talking about?

SHUT UP! Don't call me gege anymore.. I hate you , Hyojin.. I hate you! 

Luhan exploded and locked himself in his room. Hyojin cried and knocked on Luhan's door.

Gege! Don't leave me.. Gege!! GEGE!!!

Luhan's parents came and looked at Hyojin in disgust.

GET HER OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!!

The guards came and carried Hyojin out of the house.

GEGE!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!! GEGE!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyojin opened her eyes from her nightmare. She was sweating , tears were rolling down. She looked around her room. She's in her room. Her house.

She got off from her bed and stared at the window. She wanted to touch the clouds so much. It looks soft and -

Hyojin dear~~ You better come down for breakfast!

Hyojin turned her head as she heard her mother's voice. Mother... Mama.. Umma.. She widened her eyes and ran downstairs. The maids bowed and greeted her. Hyojin saw her mum in the kitchen helping the chef with some breakfast.

Mama..?

Hyojin hugged her mum tightly. 

Ohh.. Hyojin dear.. What's with the sudden hug? Are you feeling okay?

She looked up to see her mum... That's not her mum.. That's her adopted mum. Her smile faded.

Hyojin dear.. Are you okay? 

Hyojin faked a smile and nodded.

M-Morning , mama..

Her adopted mum smiled and kissed her forehead.

Breakfast is almost done.. Wait for a while , okay?

Hyojin nodded and went to the dining table. Soon , her dad came downstairs. She went to hug her dad tightly. It's not her dad too. Her parents are adopted. She was sent to the orphanage and this couple adopted Hyojin. 

Woahh.. Morning , Hyojin.. Are you okay?

Hyojin wanted to cry so much. She lifted her head and nodded.

Morning , papa...

Her adopted dad smiled and patted her head. Breakfast was done and they sat by the table and enjoyed together. Hyojin finished her breakfast and left the table. When she was about to get changed , something came rushing towards her and pushed her to the ground.

 NAME : MongMong

 NAME : MingMing

The dogs were on top of Hyojin their owner. Hyojin felt ticklish and giggled. The maid came and bowed.

I'm so sorry , Young Miss.. I was taking them for a walk.. and they ran in..

Hyojin sat up and hugged her dogs.

It's okay.. Morning , my bao bei!

Hyojin hugged her dogs tightly. The dogs wagged their tails and they were happy to see their owner.

Hungry , wo de bao bei?

The dogs barked and wagged their tails happily. Hyojin went to grab their food bowl and filled them up with meats and sausages. The dogs ate hungrily liked a wolf earning giggles and chuckles from Hyojin and her parents.

Ohh yeahh.. Hyojin dear.. You need to pack.. 

Pack? Are we going somewhere , mama?

Her mum nodded while sipping her coffee.

We're moving to Seoul.. Because your papa and I have works there so we decided to move there.. Miss Song.. please help Hyojin with the packing , please..

Miss Song , The Head of the maid , bowed. Hyojin went to her room with Miss Song and her dogs. Miss Song pressed a button and the doors opened revealed Hyojin's walk in closet!

Miss Song took out Hyojin's luggages and started to pack her clothes while Hyojin was on her bed spacing out for something. Seoul..They're moving to Seoul..

FLASHBACK . . . . . 

One day Hyojin wanted to apologise to Luhan.. She went to Lu Mansion. When she arrived , the gates were locked and no one was there. She saw a small notice hanging on the gate. It said. "MOVED TO SEOUL , KOREA". Ever since then , Hyojin was alone and was sent to the orphanage. And a couple found her and adopted.

END OF FLASHBACK!

 

I forgot to tell you all that Hyojin's adopted parents is one of the millionaires in Beijing. And that's why Hyojin lived in luxurious life. MingMing and MongMong whined making Hyojin woke up from her daydreaming. They laid their heads on her lap. Hyojin smiled and patted their heads.

MingMing.. MongMong.. Thanks.. wo ai ni!

Hyojin kissed on their head. 

Young Miss.. I have finished packing your clothes.. And here's your clothes for today..

Hyojin changed her clothes and tied her hair at the side of her head. While she was checking herself on the mirror , she saw the bracelet on her wrist. She touched the bracelet and remembered Luhan once said.

Only this key will break us apart and I will never let you go so easily..

A single tear rolled down her cheeks. She's going to Seoul now.. She's going to find her love.. She's going to find him.. She's going to find Luhan.

Luhan.. I'm coming..

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gifbarrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Here's chapter 2! A long chapter! Hope all of you enjoyed it! And I'm going to update again tomorrow! Byeee and ENJOY!!!