Chapter 64

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Every students entered their own classroom. The teachers introduced the students Park Hyojin and Lee Jihoon. Unfortunately , they were in the same class with EXO. Hyojin and Jihoon sat together just a few rows away from Luhan. Luhan clenched his fist and boiled in jealousy when he saw how Jihoon touching her. 

And Hyojin is not avoiding his touch. The teacher started their lesson. After few hours of lessons , the recess bell rang. Hyojin and Jihoon went out of the classroom , on their way to the cafeteria. Jihoon excused himself to go to the bathroom. 

Before Jihoon was about to enter the bathroom , he saw Luhan walking towards Hyojin who was sitting on the bench in front of the toilet. He smirked and stood there to watch.

Hyojin was sitting on the bench , sighing. She lowered her head , feeling stress about Jihoon. Then , she saw a pair of shoes in front of her. She raised her head and saw Luhan.

She widened her eyes. She stood up and quickly walked away but Luhan grabbed onto her wrist.

Please..can we have a talk?

T-There's nothing we can talk..

Please..just for a while..

Hyojin looked at the toilet. Jihoon has not came out. But Jihoon was hiding behind the wall. Hyojin took the chance and nodded. Luhan smiled a little and pulled her to the back of the school. Jihoon smirked and followed them. Jihoon found them and hid behind the tree. 

Hyojin.. How are you in 3 years?

Hyojin fidgetted her finger and bit her lip.

I-I'm fine..

Hyojin lowered her head with her hair covering her face. Luhan put her hair behind her ear. Hyojin looked up and saw Luhan smiling at her.

I miss you , Hyojin..

Hyojin's cheek started to turn pink when he caressed her cheek. 

How is China? Do you move on?

C-China is fine.. I-I..

Hyojin mentally cursed herself for stuttering. Luhan chuckled and held her hands. Pulling her to his chest. Hyojin widened her eyes at his sudden actions.

Can you hear them , Hyojin? Can you hear the pounding of my heart everytime I'm with you?

She heard it. The heart was pounding liked crazy. Hyojin blushed as her heart started to pound too. Luhan pulled her away from her chest and looked at her in the eyes.

3 years , Hyojin.. I miss you for 3 years and it's been 3 years my heart has not pounding like this... I always wanted to tell you this , Hyojin.. I love you.. I know I was an idiot for not being manly enough to confess my love to you.. But this time , it's real.. I love you..

Hyojin felt touched when Luhan just confessed to her. She smiled.

Luhan..

Before she could continue , Luhan leaned in closer to her. Hyojin blushed as she knew what is Luhan going to do. Hyojin didn't back away and let their lips touched. Luhan pulled away from the kiss and leaned his forehead against her.

Please be mine , Hyojin..

Luhan hugged her waist , pulling her closer , making their nose touched. Hyojin blushed even more and tried to avoid his eye contact. 

I..I-

Before Hyojin could answered , Jihoon cut her by grabbing her away from Luhan. Luhan stood up and glared at Jihoon.

She's already mine , Luhan.. Please know your places..

The grip on Hyojin's hand tightened. Hyojin winced and looked at Jihoon's face. He was furious. Anger written on his face. She knew she is going to be in trouble. 

Let her go , Jihoon! She's mine!

Yours? She will be never yours!!!

Jihoon punched Luhan in the face and kicked him in the stomach. Luhan groaned in pain and fell to the ground. Hyojin widened her eyes and struggled to free Jihoon's grip on her. Jihoon glared at Hyojin. She started to shake in fear as Jihoon pulled her away from Luhan.

Luhan!

Jihoon pulled Hyojin and pushed her into his car. Hyojin shook in fear when Jihoon drove home with a leopard speed. Once they reached home , Jihoon harshly pulled Hyojin out of the car , knocking her head on the door. Jihoon opened the door and there were no people in the house.

The maids are gone. And their parents went for work. He smirked and turned his head to Hyojin.

Jihoon.. Let go of me..

Jihoon harshly pushed her to the floor , knocking her hand on the marble glass table. She screamed in pain and a purplish black bruise was formed. Hyojin was shaking in fear. She moved backwards everytime Jihoon took a step closer to her. Her back touched the cold wall. Hoping she can go through the wall. Jihoon coldly glared at Hyojin.

Do you know what have you done?

P-Please , Jihoon.. S-Stop..

Jihoon smirked and grabbed her hair. Hyojin screamed in pain. Jihoon grabbed her hair , pulling her up to his level.

Wanna know? Do you wanna know what you have done?

Hyojin shook her head as her tears rolled down. Jihoon hardly pushed her head to the ground. Hyojin felt her head spinning and throbbing in pain. Her eyesight beame blurry. Jihoon grabbed onto her hair again and pulled her up to his level.

You're the one who is forcing me to do this.. HOW DARE YOU LET LUHAN TOUCH YOU!!

Jihoon shouted in anger and pushed her against the wall. Hyojin groaned in pain. There's gonna leave a big bruise on her back. Jihoon came towards her and bent down to her level.

Wae? Do you like Luhan to touch you? YOU EVEN LET LUHAN TO HOLD YOUR HAND!! HOW DARE YOU!!!

He grabbed Hyojin by the throat , cutting her oxygen supply into her chest. Hyojin clawed his hands , begging for him to let go. When Hyojin felt weak and dizzy , Jihoon let go of . She coughed and let the oxygen going into her chest. 

GET UP!!

Hyojin winced in pain. She can't feel her legs and hands anymore. They turned numb and she could see all the bruises forming on her hands and legs.

I SAID GET UP!!!

Hyojin stood up by leaning against the sofa for support. Jihoon grabbed her by the neck and forcefully kissed her on the lip. Hyojin widened her eyes and tried to push him away but she doesn't have the energy left to push him away.

YOU'RE MINE!! NO ONE ELSE!!! YOU ARE MINE!! FOREVER!!! DO YOU GET IT?!!

J-Jihoon...P-P-please..S-stop..

If I caught you with Luhan again! I WILL DO MORE THAN THIS!! YOU HEAR ME?!

Hyojin flinched when Jihoon shouted at her. Jihoon carried her to her bedroom , placing her on the bed. He went to take some medicine to treat her bruise and her wounds. 

You're pathetic..

Hyojin wanted to argue with him but she doesn't have the strength so she fell asleep on the bed. Jihoon stared at Hyojin. He felt guilty for putting Hyojin in this kind of state. 

If you would have just listen to me.. This will never happen..

He said and began to massage her bruise on her arms and legs. 

 

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

 

The next day , Hyojin opened her eyes as the sun rays shone on her. She hissed in pain when she tried to move her hands and her arms. The hissing woke Jihoon up. He was worried. Hyojin flinched when Jihoon touched her arms.

Are you okay , Hyojin?

Am I okay? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DID THIS TO ME AND NOW YOU ARE BEING NICE TO ME?! 

IF YOU WOULD HAVE JUST LISTENS TO ME! THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!

WHY WOULD I NEED TO LISTEN TO YOU!! YOU ALREADY TORTURED ME!! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!!

I WANT MORE OF YOU! YOU ARE MINE!!

Hyojin slapped Jihoon hard on the face.

I DON'T LOVE YOU! I LOVE LUHAN!!

Jihoon touched his cheeks , wiping the blood off his lip. He turned his head and coldly glared at Hyojin. 

You just said the magic word , Hyojin.. THIS WILL THE LAST TIME I WILL BE NICE TO YOU!! You are going to regret it!

Jihoon slapped Hyojin back in the face. Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked. Her face turned swollen. Tears started to roll down her cheeks. Jihoon left the room without saying sorry to her. Outside her room , Jihoon looked at his hands. He just slapped Hyojin. He smirked and he started to like this torturing. 

He clear the dust off his shirt and straightened his shirt before leaving the house.

No more mr nicey Jihoon..

In the room , Hyojin was really shocked that Jihoon just slapped her. She could felt the evil aura outside her room. She started to shake in fear. Pulling her blankets together to her chest , hugging her knees together and cried. She knew Jihoon would not give up until she was really Jihoon's. Jihoon would do anything to get back Hyojin. 

The worst will be coming soon..

 


 

Here's chapter 64~~ WOAH! There's violence there ahahahah! I hope you guys don't mind! Thank you everyone for your lovely support! Please continue to support me and please give me the upvotes if you like my story! Pretty please!!! Thanks guys!! Enjoy the chapter everyone!!