Chapter 08

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

The next morning , Luhan groaned when the sunlight shone on his face. He blocked the sunlight with his hands and got off from his comfy bed. He went to the bathroom and took a look at his bruised forehead. He raised his eyebrows when he saw the bruise getting smaller. He smiled and touched the bruise.

Guess today will be my happy day..

He happily took a warm shower and changed his clothes into :

He put his bang down to hide his bruise. He smiled himself at the mirror before leaving the room. When he left the room , the maids bowed and greeted him. He reached the living room and smelled the nice smell of bacon and eggs. He was about to go to the kitchen until something pushed him to the floor.

What the.. 

He groaned in pain and saw 2 Siberian Husky Mix in front of him. The maid became nervous and bowed.

I'm so sorry , Young Master.. I was taking them for a walk.. and they.. they....

It's okay.. Where did appa get this 2 dogs?

He patted the dogs and they replied him with a on his face. Luhan chuckled and looked at their collar.

MingMing..MongMong.. What a cute name.. I wonder where did appa get so cute and fond to dogs..

Young Master.. These two dogs belong to..

MingMing! MongMong! What are you doing to Luhan gege.. Get off him now!

Luhan looked up and saw Hyojin in :

She wore an apron and was holding a spatula in her hands. The dogs whined.

YOU!

Luhan pointed at Hyojin. Shocked.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!! IN MY HOUSE!

Ohh.. Morning , Luhan ge- ermm.. I move here since yesterday..

Luhan facepalmed and remembered.

Damn you , appa!!

MingMing! MongMong! Come on.. get off from him..

The dogs whined and won't move.

Or else no bacon for you two..

The dogs quickly got off from Luhan and stood obediently in front of Hyojin. Hyojin squat to their level and patted their head.

Good babies~

Luhan saw Hyojin's smile. It was beautiful and cute. Her eyes. Her....

WAIT A MINUTE! Why am I looking at her!!! NO!NO! You like Haneul! CHOI HANEUL! YOU LIKE HER ONLY! Snap out , Luhan!

Luhan cleared his throat and stood up. He clear the dust from his clothes and went to the dining table. Hyojin went back to her cooking. She served the breakfast on the dining table. The delicious smell of bacon and eggs made Luhan's nose twitched. Then , Mr Lu came down and smell the amazing aroma in the kitchen.

Something smells delicious!

Morning , appa!

Luhan choked on his orange juice. The maids grabbed a napkin for Luhan.

Since when you call my appa , your appa!

Aishh.. She's my daughter in law now.. Of course she has to call me appa..

Luhan groaned and poke his food to death.

Sit , Hyojin ahh.. 

Hyojin took her seat in front of Luhan. Luhan rolled his eyes and didn't want to touch the food. Mr Lu took a bite of his breakfast and widened his eyes.

This is amazing! You have done it again , Chef Wang!

The Chef! Chef Wang! The most famous Chef in China! He cooks delicious meal ONLY for The Lu's. Chef Wang bowed.

Sir.. This breakfast was cooked by our Young Miss.. She volunteered to cook this breakfast for sir and Young Master..

Mr Lu turned his attention to Hyojin.

Oh.. My.. Goodness! This is so delicious , Hyojin ahh.. 

Luhan scoffed and pushed the plate away from him. Hyojin smiled at Mr Lu's compliment but lost her smile when she saw Luhan pushed his plates away.

Luhan! Don't be rude! Eat your breakfast!

No thanks! I rather die than eating this poison..

Hyojin lowered her head. Luhan left the table and grabbed his keys. He left the house ignoring his father's yelling.Mr Lu sighed and shook his head.

I'm so sorry , Hyojin ahh.. Give him some time.. He will come to you..

Hyojin faked a small smile and nodded. Then , Mr Lu finished his breakfast and left for his works. A few minutes later , Hyojin took MingMing and MongMong for a walk. The dogs jumped excitedly and pulled Hyojin out of the house.

Woahh there.. Be careful you two..

Hyojin chuckled when she saw her two babies wagging their tails happily. The sun was shining brightly with all the couples walking around hand in hand. Hyojin wanted to do the same thing to Luhan too. One day. Or maybe never. Then , she came across a restaurant and saw Luhan and EXO were in there having their breakfast. She knew Luhan would not like it if he saw her here so she left but the dogs won't move. 

 

The dogs were drooling when they saw a big piece of bacon and various type of meat dipped in many kinds of sauce.

Are you guys hungry again?

The dogs turned to their owner and whined. Begging her to let them eat.

No! You just finished your breakfast..

The dogs whined again and did that puppy eyes to her.

Oh no.. Don't use that trick on me! You know that's my weakness!!

They put their paws on her lap and whined. Hyojin sighed and gave up.

Arrasso! But this is the last time you two are using that puppy eyes!

The dogs barked and quickly pulled Hyojin into the restaurant. Luckily , the restaurant allowed pets. The dogs excitedly dragged Hyojin to a seat just right beside Luhan and EXO's table. They looked up and saw Hyojin with her dogs. Luhan scoffed.

What are you doing here? Are you following me? Are you a stalker?!

No.. No.. You're getting me wrong.. It's my dogs.. They wanna-

Before Hyojin could finished her sentences , they turned their heads away and ignored her. She bit onto her lips and sighed. She took the seat and a waiter came to take her order. The dogs were excited about their meat! MEAT! MEAT! Hyojin chuckled at her dogs' reaction. Hearing her chuckles , EXO turned to her. The sunlight were shining on her. Their mouth was wide open when they saw a beautiful girl by the window , with her beautiful smile. Luhan looked at his friends. He turned to that table and scoffed.

Geez! What's so good about her anyway?

No respond. 

Yah..

No respond.

YAH!

He clapped his hands making his friends woke up. 

What's so good about her anyway? She's not that pretty at all..

Of course you won't care.. you have Hana all by yourself..

Chanyeol teased. Luhan jokingly grabbed his neck and pretended to choke him. They started to tease Luhan catching Hyojin's attention.

Wae? I'm going to CONFESS to her anyway..

Luhan emphasized the word 'Confess' loudly just to make Hyojin hurt. Hyojin bitterly smiled and patted her dogs. MingMing and MongMong sensed their owner sadness. They whined and her palm. Hyojin smile at her dogs and kissed their head. Someone saw her every little move. How she was hurt when Luhan talked bad about her. He tried to ignore her but he can't. He got the feeling that Hyojin is something special.

 

Hyojin's order came. And WOAH! That was A LOT OF MEAT! EXO and Luhan turned their head to Hyojin's table. They widened their eyes when they saw A LARGE ORDER OF MEAT! MEAT FILLED UP THE TABLE! Hyojin thanked the waiter and started to eat. She widened her eyes. Her eyes was sparkling when the meat melted in . The dogs whined and softly bite their owner's clothes. MingMing was on her left while MongMong was on her right. She fed MingMing first then MongMong. 

 

Hyojin could felt something staring at her and form a hole in her soul. She tuend her head and saw Luhan and EXO with their eyes widened and drooling over the meat.

Ermm.. Do you guys want some?

They cleared their throat and turned their head away. The dogs whined and Hyojin went back on feeding them. Hyojin dogs by putting the meat higher not letting them to eat. The dogs grew unpatient and bit Hyojin's arm. 

Ouch!

Bite marks were formed on both of her arms. Luhan and EXO turned their head and saw her dogs biting her. The dogs whined and their ears were lowered. They Hyojin's face by saying they're sorry. EXO and Luhan saw her reaction. She giggled when the dogs her face. She's not mad. They were somehow shocked that she was not mad. 

Arrasso.. I forgive you.. But , no more next time okay?

The dogs her face again. She giggled and pushed them away. They finished all the meat. She called the waiter to foot the bill.

Here's your bill , miss..

May I ask if that table over there had paid for their food?

No , miss..

I would like to pay to pay for them too.. 

Yes , miss.. Please wait for a moment..

Luhan and EXO were fighting over who will be paying for the meal. So, they played rock , paper , scissors. The losers were Kris. Kris groaned and facepalmed. EXO cheered and did a victory dance. They all went to the counter.

Your bill had been paid by someone..

They widened their eyes in shocked.

May I ask who paid for it?

The waiter pointed at a girl who just walked out of the restaurant.

It was that young miss.. She volunteered to pay for the bill..

May I take a look at our bill?

The waiter handed the bill to them and widened their eyes in shocked.

32o,000 won!! YAH! XIUMIN! I told you not to order so much buns! And Kai! I TOLD YOU NOT TO ORDER TOO MUCH CHICKEN!!

They gave back the bill and left the restaurant. 

Woahh.. I can't believe she would pay that much for us..

Or.. She must be paying just for Luhan , you know..

They turned their attention to Luhan. 

I don't give a damn anyway.. Her parents are one of the milionaires in China anyway..

EXO widened their eyes in shocked.

JINJA?!!

EXO non-stop asking questions about her. Like how many cars does she have.. How big is her house.. Bla bla.. They were walking down the street until a young lady shouted.

MY BABY!!!!!!!

Luhan and EXO widened their eyes in shocked. They were too shocked to see with their eyes. What happened?

 

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gifbarrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Here's chapter 8! Hi everyone! I'm back from my vacation.. That's mean I can update more! hahahahah~ but i'm going to update one today as my bro needs to play too! Sorry! And.. i wanna ask.. is this story too bored? if yes.. just comment and I can just change my way of writing or came up with another idea for this story.. I'm really sorry if the story is not that nice like the others but i am trying my best! Please support me~