Chapter 11

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Where's Hyojin now?

 

Why is Lay chasing after Hyojin?

 

Why is Lay doing this to his friends and Luhan?

 

Does Lay...like Hyojin?

 

Lay ran out of the cafeteria and panted. He looked around to search for Hyojin. His heart can't took it anymore. Hyojin is just a girl who likes ot help and she doesn't mean to hurt someone or even..Luhan.. From the first day of school when she came to this school , he felt something tingling in his heart when he saw her smile.

 

Lay had been watching her all this time. When Sora and her friends tortured her and no one came to help. He felt guilty for not taking the first move... But why now? His heart broke when he saw Hyojin's tears. He knew Hyojin love Luhan so much ever since they were small. Although he didn't know much about Hyojin and Luhan's past but he wanted to help. He can't just stand when he saw someone innocent being hurt or tortured by someone.

 

Lay ran around the school. 

DAMN IT! This school is so damn big!!

Lay ruffled his hair and hissed in annoyance. Then , he heard a sound. A sound that someone is crying. He came closer to the sound and saw Hyojin crying with her back leaning against the lockers. He sighed and softened when he saw the condition which Hyojin is in now. He wanted to comfort her. He wanted to hug her. He wanted to protect her. When he took his first step , Luhan pulled Lay to the boys' room.

LAY! What do you think you are doing?!

Hyung! Can't you see? She's in pain! She need someone to be there for her! She needs you!!

Have you forgotten our plan?! 

This is your plan , LUHAN! Not mine! I never wanted to do all this such things to her!!

Luhan gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

Don't tell me YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR HER?!

Lay hesistates and sighed.

It's not your businesss , Luhan.. What about you just go back with your lovey-dovey time with Hana?

LAY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! THIS IS NOT YOU!!

Luhan grabbed Lay's collar , almost punching him in the face.

And this is not you! WHEN YOU MET HANA! YOU CHANGE!!

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked. He loosed his grip on Lay's collar. Lay sighed and left the boys' room. When he turned his head , Hyojin was not longer be seen. Lay sighed and went to the other side , leaving Luhan in the boys' room. Luhan punched the wall and gritted his teeth.

 

Where's Hyojin again?

 

Hyojin grabbed her bag from her class and left the school. She wanted to go home. When she reached home , she heaved a sigh of relieved when no one was at home. The maids must be doing their job and Mr Lu haven't came home. She quickly rushed herself to her room. MingMing and MongMong saw their owner covered with milk and orange juice. They got worried and whined.

I'm fine.. 

The dogs knew their owner were lying. Hyojin put her bag down on the floor and sat in front of the mirror. She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked horrible and she smell disgusting. A tear fell when she remembered the incident today. She opened her drawer and saw a box. She took the box out and opened it. When she opened it , she began to cry. 

 

What's in the box?

 

After school , EXO sensed the awkwardness between Luhan and Lay. They created a big distance between them. EXO sighed and tried to cooperate with the awkwardness. Then , Haneul came and called out at Luhan.

Luhan!

Luhan turned to see his beautiful angel. He felt his problems just washed away when he saw his angel smiling at him. He smiled and stopped.

What is it , Hana?

Mianhe , Luhan.. I have this problem with my homework and I need your help.. Mind if I come to your house later?

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked. His angel is going to his house?! MENTAL BREAKDOWN!! Actually , Haneul blushed too when she asked Luhan whether she can come to his house.

E-er.. S-Sure..

Lay who heard everything scoffed and left first. 

Lay! Where are you going?

Suho asked catching EXO and Luhan's attention.

I'm going home first.. I'm an unpatient person who just can't wait for someone who would forgot about their friends..

EXO gulped and Lay just walked away. Luhan sighed and turned to his angel.

Erm.. I'll be coming over at 8.. Is that okay?

Luhan smiled and nodded. Haneul smiled making Luhan's heart beating like crazy!

Okay~ See you later , oppa..

Haneul waved goodbye to Luhan and left. Luhan widened his eyes when he heard HIS ANGEL CALLING HIM OPPA?! He felt so happy liked he's going to fly away! EXO just shook their head and left with Luhan. Luhan reached home with a wide smile spread across his face. The maids greeted and they helped Luhan to put away his stuff. He came to the kitchen and greeted his appa.

 

Mr Lu raised his eyebrows when he saw his son smiling like an idiot.

What's wrong with you? You never greet me when you came home.. Are you having a fever? Is there something wrong with your brain?

Aishh~ Appa~ I'm okay! Let's just eat , okay~

Luhan smiled making his appa felt goosebumps on his body. He never saw his son like this before. He shook his mind when he saw an empty seat in front of Luhan.

Miss Fei.. Where's Hyojin? 

Miss Fei came and bowed.

Young Miss stated that she won't coming down to dinner today..

Mr Lu raised an eyebrow.

Why? She never miss dinner with us.. Are you sure about this , Miss Fei?

Miss Fei nodded.

Today I saw Young Miss came home early.. Her clothes are wet and dirty.. Her eyes were swollen and one her knee was swollen too..

Luhan choked on his food and grabbed the drink from the maids. He gulped the water down and looked at Miss Fei. Miss Fei is one of The Lu's finest maids. She's the leader of all the maids in the house and she could see every little detail on each person. That's her specialty.

WHAT?! What happened to Hyojin? LUHAN!

Luhan jumped.

W-what?

What happened to Hyojin at school today?!

Luhan gulped and finished his food quickly. He grabbed his bag and left the dining table.

YAH! LUHAN! YOU BETTER COME DOWN THIS INSTANT! LUHAN!!!!!!!

Mr Lu sighed and massaged his temples.

Are you okay , sir?

Mr Lu nodded and ate his food.

Get me some painkillers for this headache..

Miss Fei nodded and went to  grab the painkillers. Mr Lu sighed and knew something was wrong.

Get me the Principal of Luhan's school..

 

What is Mr Lu going to do next?

 

Hyojin had been locking herself in the room with her eyes swollen and red due to the crying. She closed the box and out the box away in her drawer. She sighed and took a shower. She changed into :

When she finished her shower , she heard her stomach and the dogs' stomach grumbling. She pressed her lips into a thin line and looked at her dogs. They whined and begging for food. She sighed and nodded. She brought the dogs down to the kitchen , hoping to find domething for dinner. When she reached the kitchen , the door bell rang. She raised an eyebrow and looked at the clock. 8pm.

Who would come at this hour?

Hyojin went to open the door and widened her eyes in shocked.

Haneul shhi?

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gifbarrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Here's chapter 11! Im so sorry for not updating yesterday! But i hope you all enjoy reading it and please continue to show support to me! I really need it.. Thanks to some of you who comment and gave me support! Thanks! I'll be updating soon! Enjoy~~~~