Chapter 56

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Luhan ran to the hospital. Every step he took.. Every breath.. Every rain drop..

He finally realised something...

That..

He..

Has..

Fallen..

For..

Hyojin..

Don't you guys think it's a bit too late for Luhan to realise it? 

He remembered the stupid promise he made with Hyojin..

He felt so stupid and regret for breaking the promise..

Now..

Hyojin got into trouble because of him..

She got hurt because of him..

She got pain because of him..

Her heart broke because of him..

Tears rolled down his cheeks. He finally realized all those pain that Hyojin had been suffered.. 

The question is.. 

Will Hyojin gave Luhan her heart again?

 

Luhan reached the hospital. He stumbled when he reached the emergency room. He saw EXO and Jihoon outside the emergency room , waiting for Hyojin. Luhan panted and went towards them.

Luhan hyung! What happened to you? You're all wet!

How's Hyojin?

She hasn't come out yet..

Jihoon clenched his fist and grabbed Luhan by the collar. He pushed him to the wall and gave him a death glare.

Do you have a death wish , Luhan?

Let go , Jihoon!

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!! WHY ARE YOU GIVING HER PAIN INSTEAD THE LOVE SHE NEEDED!!

EXO broke Jihoon from holding onto Luhan. 

Look.. I know what I did.. But now.. I'm going to change everything.. Trust me..

NO!! BECAUSE OF YOU , HYOJIN LEFT ME!! I won't let that happen!!

Jihoon punched the wall and walked away while brushing past Luhan's shoulders. Soon , the Mr Zhang came out.

I need explaination , Yixing.. My office now..

Lay followed his appa to his office.

Why didn't you tell me that you found Hyojin?

Appa.. She lost her memories and that's why I didn't tell you..

Mr Zhang sighed.

How about her parents? Do they know about this?

Lay shook his head.

Hyojin hurt her head and she lost a lot of blood.. But she will be fine.. We need to tell her parents , Yixing.. You know how worried her parents are..

I know , appa.. I will tell Luhan about it..

Mr Zhang nodded and left the office with Lay. They went to the room where Hyojin is now. Hyojin laid on the bed with bandage on her head. Luhan who stood beside her , felt guilty and hurt when she saw Hyojin on the bed. 

Luhan.. We need to tell her parents that you found her.. Do you know how worried her parents were..

I know.. I will tell them about it..

Hearing the noises in the room , Hyojin weakly opened her eyes. She saw EXO , Luhan and Mr Zhang in the room talking. She carefully sat up. She hissed in pain and clenched onto her head. Hearing her hiss , they turned their head and saw Hyojin waking up. Luhan ran towards her and held her hand.

Hyojin.. Are you okay? Are you feeling hurt somewhere? Do you want tme to bring you something? Do you want me-

Stop it..

Luhan was cut when Hyojin answered him with a cold tone.

Hyojin.. I have a lot to say to you..

Well , guess what Luhan.. I have one thing to say to you..

Please , Hyojin.. Listen to me..

I remember everything now , Luhan.. If you want me to forget about the past , I'm sorry I can't..

Luhan widened his eyes.

Hyojin.. Listen to me..

No.. You listen to me , Luhan.. You know why I can't forget about the past? Because the past has everything to do with you.. The past that hurt me and broke me into million pieces.. And when I lost my memory that time , I have been falling for you again.. Twice , Luhan.. I FELL FOR YOU FOR THE FREAKING SECOND TIME!! AND YET!! YOU PUSH ME AWAY!!

Hyojin clenched onto her head when she shouted at Luhan. Luhan grew worried and hugged her to his chest. Tears rolled down her cheeks when Luhan hugged her. She pushed Luhan away.

Let's..not meet again , Luhan.. And EXO too.. I don't want to see you all again.. Mr Zhang.. Please call my parents..

When Luhan and EXO heard that Hyojin doesn't want to see them again , their heart broke. Mr Zhang pushed all of them out of the room. Hyojin laid back on the bed and covered herself with the blankets. Under the blanket , she cried. And so , Mr Zhang called her parents. Mr and Mrs Park rushed to the hospital. They hugged Hyojin tightly and cried.

Where have you been? I'm so worried about you!

I'm sorry , mama..papa.. I was away with one of my friends.. And they found me.. I'm here , mama.. papa..

Mrs Park nodded and hugged her daughter tightly. Outside the room , Mr Zhang comforted them. Some of them were crying and some of them left first. Luhan stared at the door and recalled back the words she said. He ran his finger through his hair and punched the wall beside the door. Mr Zhang widened his eyes and asked the nurse to treat his wounds.

Luhan.. Dr Lee called.. He said he wanted to meet you in the garden..

Luhan went to the garden and saw Dr.Lee in the garden sitting on the bench under a cherry blossom.

Luhan.. Come.. Have a chat with me..

Dr.Lee.. It's too late.. I can't get her heart back..

You're wrong , Luhan.. She still loves you.. It's just that.. you are still blind to see that..

Please.. Dr.Lee.. help me..

Dr.Lee sighed and turned his head to Luhan.

Luhan.. If you don't solve this fast.. Disaster will happened.. Jihoon is not what you expected from him.. He's far from your expections.. 

He loves Hyojin more than me.. How can I fight with that?

You have forgotten about one important thing , Luhan..

Dr.Lee took something from his bag. He took out a box and gave it to Luhan.

I was at your house at that time and the maids were cleaning the house and I saw this box in Hyojin's room.. It must be important to her.. And I think you have the rights to see this..

Luhan took the box from Dr.Lee and opened it. His eyes widened when he saw the bracelet in the box. The bracelet was broken and had already rust. Besides the bracelet , he saw a small note folding into a swan shape. He unfolded the paper and it read :

It's not love when it's hurts too much..

His eyes widened when he read the paper. 

How long Hyojin had been holding onto the pain? How long have I not noticed about it?

And something caught his attention. He saw a family photo of her and her parents. It's Mr and Mrs Park. The pictures of her real parents. He took the pictures and stare at it. He turned the pictures and saw the name of her parents at the back.

Park Yoonho (Appa)

Lee Hyojin (Umma)

Maybe this picture can help to find Hyojin's parents. Maybe this is the clue. Luhan took the pictures and put it into his pocket. He took the bracelet and stared at it.

Will you promise me that you will always love me and always be there for me?

Luhan looked up when she heard that familiar voices. It was a younger version of Hyojin.

Hyojin?

Luhan gege.. Do you really hate me that much?

No.. It's not that , Hyojin.. I want to explain everything to you..

Then , why don't you explain it? The bigger version of me must be waiting for you , gege..

Hyojin.. I love you..

The younger version of Hyojin giggled.

Luhan gege.. You shouldn't be telling that to me.. You should tell the bigger version of me.. I don't believe that I don't love you..

She winked and Luhan smiled.

Thank you , Hyojin..

You're welcome , gege.. Remember to tell before it's too late..

She laid a kiss on Luhan's cheeks. She waved goodbye to Luhan before fading away. Luhan turned his head and saw Dr Lee not there anymore. He must have left when Luhan opened the box. Luhan sighed and stared at the sky above him.

Let me make that promise come true , Hyojin.. I will promise that I will always love you and always be there for you.. I promise.. Cross my heart..

 

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Heyyy , guyss~ Here's chapter 56 for you all~~ I hope you enjoy the updates for today! Look at the time.. I really need my beauty sleep now as I'm going to be soooooooooooooooo busy tomorrow! Don't worry I will find some time to update again , okay? Thanks everyone for the never ending support! I loveee you all! Please give me upvotes if you like my story! thank you everyone sooooo much! MUACKZZZ~~~ GOODNIGHT , EVERYONEE~~~ :D