Chapter 49

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Luhan and EXO kept looking at Hyojin. She was back.. Right in front of their eyes.. But , Hyojin just can't remember them. The teacher were teaching and their eyes landed on Hyojin's back. Lay and Luhan were jealous to see Jihoon making her laugh , making her smile , holding her hand , hugging her waist and do all this lovey-dovey stuff to her.

The bell rang and the teacher left the classroom. Hyojin could felt something or someone staring at her behind. She turned her head and jumped in surprised to see Luhan and EXO surrounded her and Jihoon's table. 

Ermm.. How may I help you?

They looked at each other and blinked their eyes in confusion.

Noona.. It's me , Tao.. Have you forget about me? Us?

T-Tao? Have we met?

Tao widened his eyes in shocked. He was hurt. He backed away and the others saw it. Maybe , Hyojin really lost her memory. 

Hyojin ahh.. It's me Chanyeol! The Happy Virus!

Ahh.. Ne.. Annyeonghaseyo , Chanyeol shhi..

Chanyeol's smile faded and held her hand.

You used to call me Yeollie.. Please , Hyojin.. Do you remember me?

Hyojin blinked her eyes and stared at Chanyeol.

C-Chanyeol?

Chanyeol nodded and everyone waited for her answers.

I'm sorry..

Chanyeol slowly let her hand go. Before Suho could ask her , Jihoon cut him.

I'm sorry.. My girlfriend and I need to get some lunch..

Jihoon pulled Hyojin and left the class. Luhan clenched his fist and chased after them. He held Hyojin's hands.

YAH! Park Hyojin! Are you playing games with me?

Hyojin turned her head and looked at Luhan who looked mad.

Luhan shhi..

You never call me Luhan! You always Gege! Remember?!

Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked.

Gege!

Gege!

Gege!

Gege!

Gege!!

The words rang in her head. The image in her head was too blur. She started to breathe hard when she tried to reinterpret the pictures but she winced in pain when she think too hard. Jihoon quickly pushed Luhan's hands away and hugged Hyojin tightly , putting her head on his chest. 

What do you think you are doing to my girlfriend?

Girlfriend? Damn it!! SHE'S MY WIFE!!

People started to gather around due to Luhan's shout.

You know what I am talking about , Luhan.. She's not your wife.. She's my girlfriend..

PARK HYOJIN!! How come you only remember your name and not the others?! ARE YOU LYING TO ME?!

Hyojin digged her face deeper into Jihoon's chest , the pain.

Stop , Luhan!

Is it because of me that you acted like you lost your memory?!! ANSWER ME!!

Hyojin clenched onto her head and her knees felt weak. She fell to the ground , holding tightly to Jihoon's shirt. Luhan's voice ran to her head , causing more pain to her head. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

Well , guess what! Park Hyojin! YOUR ACTING !! DON'T ACT ANYMORE!! I know you are just acting!!

LUHAN!! STOP NOW!!

YOU BASTARD! SHUT UP!!

Luhan grabbed Jihoon by the collar and pushed him to the other side. Luhan pulled Hyojin and pulled her face to face him. Hyojin became pale with her lips turned blue.

ANSWER ME , PARK HYOJIN!! Are you lying to me?!

P-Please..

Luhan gritted his teeth and shook her by the shoulders. Hyojin closed her eyes and slowly fainted in his arms. Luhan widened his eyes in shocked when he saw Hyojin fainted in his arms. Jihoon widened his eyes and ran to her side.

Hyojin! HYOJIN!!

Jihoon grabbed Luhan by the collar , pulling him up.

YOU BASTARD!!! Why are you doing this to her!!! DO YOU KNOW SHE JUST RECOVERED!!!

Luhan was speechless. Jihoon gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

Mark my words , Luhan.. I will make your life miserable..

Jihoon pushed Luhan to the ground and glared at him. He went towards Hyojin and carried her bridal style to the infirmary. The students murmured. Luhan clenched his fist and punched the ground.

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT!!

The students jumped in surprised and went on to their ways. EXO and Haneul went to Luhan's aid. 

Oppa!

Haneul ran to his side and took a look at his fist.

You're bleeding , oppa.. We need to get this treated..

I'm fine..

Luhan pushed Haneul's hands away and walked away without saying another word. Haneul widened her eyes when she can't believed what just happen. Luhan pushed her away. She turned her head and looked at Luhan's back.

Are you really going to leave me...one day?

Jihoon carried Hyojin to the infirmary and placed her on the bed. The nurse came.

Please call my doctor , Doctor Lee and don't let anyone came in without my permission..

The nurse just nodded her head and called Doctor Lee. Doctor Lee rushed to the school and to the infirmary. He went to Hyojin's side and checked her.

Doctor Lee.. How is she?

You're lucky now.. She's stable now.. She needs more rest and maybe get some fresh air everyday to release her stress.. She can't handle that much stress.. Please take good care of her..

I will.. Thank you , Doctor Lee..

Doctor Lee bowed and left the infirmary. Jihoon clenched his fist to see Hyojin suffered. 

Please take good care of her and don't let anyone in this room , arrasso?

The nurse nodded. Jihoon left the infirmary with his fist clenched tightly. Doctor Lee was on his way to the main gate until someone called out to him.

Doctor Lee?

Doctor Lee turned his head and saw Luhan. He bowed.

Luhan.. You study in this school too?

Luhan nodded and Doctor Lee noticed the bruise and cuts on his fist.

Come with me to the garden , Luhan..

Luhan nodded. Luhan and Doctor Lee met each other at China. He was the one who took care of Luhan's mother. Doctor Lee was sad about the news when he heard that Mrs Lu had passed away. Doctor Lee and Luhan sat on the bench. He placed his briefcase on the ground and took out some medicine to treat Luhan's wounds.

What happen to you , Luhan? You're not this kind of person to get into fights..

Luhan chuckled.

People grow , Doctor Lee.. I'm not that Luhan when he was 10 years old..

Doctor Lee chuckled and shook his head.

Ohh , Luhan.. People do change.. but when you got older like my age.. You have to appreciate the people who stayed beside you before it's too late..

Luhan went speechless. 

Doctor Lee..

Hmm?

You do know Hyojin right?

You mean Park Hyojin?

Yes.. and I was the one who caused her pain..

Luhan.. Park Hyojin really lost her memory..

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked.

Really?

Yes.. The impact on her head was big and they can't stop the bleeding.. When they managed to stop the bleeding , she will lost her memory due to the hard impact.. If you're asking , how come does she know her name and Jihoon only.. That I can't answer you.. I'm not sure too.. We never know God's plan.. 

Is there anything or something to get her memory back?

Bring back that memory to her , Luhan.. Bring that 'thing' back to her.. 

'Thing'? What's that , Doctor Lee?

The memory.. Since she lost her memory.. why don't you repeat that memory for her?

I don't know if I can do it , Doctor Lee..

You love her , don't you?

The question him like lightning. Luhan felt everything stopped when Doctor Lee asked him.

N-N-No..

Doctor Lee sighed and put back his medicine into his briefcase.

Wake up , Luhan.. Before you get hurt and regret.. I should take my leave..

Doctor Lee bowed and left. Luhan took a deep breath and sighed. Jihoon came out from the tree. He glared at Luhan. Luhan turned his head and saw Jihoon.

Bring that memory back to her? Tssk.. You think you have the chances?

Luhan stood up and faced Jihoon.

Hyojin and I had been childhood friends since we were 5.. I will bring that memory back to her..

Tssk.. That memory? Do you think you wanted to bring that memory to her? The promise you made for her? You broke it.. You left her.. Does that change anything? You still will hurt her in the end..

Who are you?! How do you know all of this?!

Don't you know? Since you left her and broke your promise , I was there for her.. I know everything , Luhan.. The way you hurt her.. They way you left her.. They way you made her cry.. I know everything..

Then , Luhan realised something.

Are you the one who spread about me and Haneul dating..

Jihoon smirked and clapped his hands.

What a clever boy.. You finally figured it out..

YOU BASTARD!!

Luhan grabbed Jihoon by the collar , wanting to punch him.

Remember , Luhan.. I will make your life miserable and you will never get Hyojin back.. She is now in my hands and I.WILL.NOT.LET.HER.GO.EASILY.

Jihoon pushed Luhan away and walked away. Luhan gritted his teeth and glared at Jihoon.

I will get her back..

Someone who hid behind the bushes , heard everything. Hurt and sad written on it. Tears rolling down. 

Who is that person?

 

tumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.g tumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.g

 

Here's chapter 49! Heyy , guyss~ I'm back with only 1 chapter tonight! I'm sorry! And guess what , IT'S HOLIDAY!! WOOHOO! Selamat Hari Raya to all the Muslims~~ And I will be updating more chapters maybe tomorrow! Sorry for only updating 1 chaper only.. I feel tired today as I have prefects thing to do later so... ENJOY , my peeps~~ HEHEHEHEHEH~~

 

Thanks for the support , everyonee~! Give me an upvote if you like this story! THANKS~~ GOODNIGHTTT~~