Chapter 63

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

After hours of flying in the sky , Hyojin and the others finally reached Korea. Hyojin rubbed her sleepy eyes and tried to adjusted her eyesight. She turned her head to the side and saw a blurry image in front of her. 

She blinked her eyes and widened her eyes when she saw Jihoon in front of her. One more move their lips will be touching. Jihoon giggled and pecked Hyojin's nose. Hyojin widened her eyes and froze to her seat. It caused her another headache. She groaned and pushed Jihoon away.

She got off from her seat and got off the plane. The maids took the luggages and went to the arrival station. Hyojin sighed when she saw the reporters outside. The news must have spread liked a wildfire. Once they stood out of the arrival station , the reporters started to squeeze to take their pictures , their cameras flashing causing more headache to Hyojin. The bodyguards blocked the reporters way and carefully lead them to the car.

Then , she heard something familiar.

LUHAN!

She widened her eyes and stopped. 

Luhan..

The bodyguards pushed Hyojin to the car but Hyojin pushed the bodyguards away and ran into the reporters crowd. Her parents called out to her but she ignored it. She followed that voice. That voice belongs to Lay. They must be here. Some of the reporters followed Hyojin. Hyojin looked everywhere but the reporters were blocking their way.

Lay and Suho managed to pull Luhan out of the way before the trolley hit him. They sighed in relieved.

What are you thinking , Luhan?! Are you out of your mind?!

Yixing.. I saw her..

What?

I saw her..

Where? I didn't see her at all..

Luhan tried to look for Hyojin but it was gone. He sighed and ruffled his hair. What he didn't know. Hyojin was just a few metres behind him. Hyojin stopped and in front of her , a few metres away from him. She felt her heart started to beat when she stared at his back. Tears started to roll down her cheeks. The reporters surrounded her but she ignored them and her only focus is the boy in front of her.

Luhan..

Luhan , Lay and Suho didn't know Hyojin were just behind them. Until they heard the reporters' camera flashing behind them , they turned their head and widened their eyes in shocked. They saw her.

Luhan widened his eyes. His heart started to beat when he stared at her face. 

She became so beautiful.. I miss her so much..

Just like that , the time froze. They only stared at each other in the eyes. Luhan saw her tears rolling down. He wanted to go to her , hug her and tell her how he loves her so much. How he wanted to wipe the tears away from her face and kissed her on the lip. When he took his first step , his eyes widened again when Hyojin closed her eyes and fell to the ground. 

He wanted to run towards her but he was abit late. He saw a young man , looking so familiar , quickly came and carried Hyojin in bridal style. It was Jihoon.Jihoon smirked at Luhan. Luhan was shocked to see Jihoon here.

Why is he here?! 

Jihoon carried Hyojin to the car. Luhan ran to the car. But he was late again , the car drove away when he got the chance to reach it. He groaned and pulled his hair. Lay and Suho quickly went to Luhan's side.

Why is Jihoon here with Hyojin? Did they come together?

I don't know.. I don't like it when he smirk at us.. There must be something going on..

Luhan sighed and walked away. Lay and Suho followed and patted his back. The rest of them gathered.

Hyung! I saw noona just now!! She become so beautiful like a goddess! (Sehun)

Yeahh! I know right!! Hyojin look so hot in that black dress!! (Kai)

Luhan sighed and walked away. Lay and Suho smacked their head.

Ouch! Yah! What did I do , man! (Sehun)

Manners , Sehun!! I'm your hyung!! And Luhan already saw Hyojin.. Something happened.. (Suho)

The others sighed. They felt bad for Luhan. They knew Luhan love Hyojin for so long and yet he still can't man himself up to confess to Hyojin.

Back in the car , Hyojin's parents got worried because Hyojin fainted. She got fainted because she got handle the pain in her head. She woke up and found herself sleeping on Jihoon's lap. She quickly got up but the pain her. She groaned and held her head. Jihoon panicked and held her.

Are you okay?

I-I'm.. fine..

Hyojin dear , are you okay?

Hyojin nodded and smiled to her umma. Jihoon sighed in relieved and hugged her. 

I'm glad you're okay..

Let me go , Jihoon!

Hyojin pushed him but Jihoon grabbed onto her hands and looked into her eyes.

How was it? You saw Luhan..

Hyojin widened her eyes and tried to push him away but Jihoon gripped onto her hands tightly.

Don't force me , Hyojin.. I will do something horrible to you..

He whispered. Hyojin shivered and looked into Jihoon's pair of cold eyes. 

This is the just the beginning , Hyojin.. There's still a lot waiting for you..

barrinha-divisoria-3.gif

After a few days , the marriage is still going on and Hyojin's parents are planning the wedding with Mr Lee. While they were planning the wedding , their parents decided to put Hyojin and Jihoon in school. 

Hyojin dear , better get ready! You're going to school with Jihoon..

Hyojin softly groaned when she came downstairs. She took her breakfast quickly so she doesn't have to meet Jihoon. After her breakfast , she quickly grabbed her bag , kissing her parents goodbye and kissing her pets goodbye too. When she opened the door , she widened her eyes and saw Jihoon in front of her.

Morning , JinJin~

Hyojin just rolled her eyes and walked past him.

Thinking to avoid me ,eh?

Hyojin ignored him and continued walking. 

Well.. Aren't you being so hard to get , JinJin?

Hyojin can't took it anymore. She took out her headphone and blasted some loud music in her ears just to get rid of Jihoon's voice. Jihoon smirked and stood in front of her. Hyojin bumped into him. She took off her headphone and glared at him.

Glare all you want , JinJin.. Let me tell you something.. My torture starts now.. in 3..2..1..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well.. Well.. Look who we have here..

Hyojin turned her head and widened her eyes. It was Luhan and EXO in front of her. Jihoon smirked and put his arm around her shoulders. The scene in front of Luhan , made his heart clenched and his fist clenched.

Nice to see you all again.. It's been 3 years.. How are you all?

Well.. Well.. Why is this piece of doing here in the middle of our road?

The others laughed and hi-5. Jihoon turned his head to Lay and sent him the death glare. Then , he turned his head again to Hyojin. Whispering something to her.

That's one , Hyojin.. You will get your torture soon..

Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked. Luhan seems to see the uneasiness plastered on Hyojin's face.

Say all you want , Yixing.. The words that came out from every mouth of yours , including you , Luhan and everyone of you.. You will never know what I will do to someone.. 

They clenched their fist , wanting to punch Jihoon so bad! But they stopped. They stopped when Jihoon whispered something in her ear again. They saw Hyojin clenched her fist tightly. She lifted her head. EXO and Luhan widened their eyes in shocked when they saw the cold glare from Hyojin. 

Jihoon smirked and crossed his arms.

Watch your mouth , Zhang Yixing..

Lay backed away when he heard Hyojin's cold voice. That voice is liked threatening him. 

Hyojin..

Don't call me that.. You are not worthy at all to call me that..

Before Hyojin could turned away , Luhan grabbed onto her wrist. Jihoon raised his eyebrows at Hyojin who was facing him and backfacing Luhan. Jihoon mouthed something. He mouthed ' You know what to do'. 

What do you want , Luhan?

Hyojin asked facing Jihoon. Jihoon's face turned serious. 

I miss you..

Hyojin widened her eyes. Luckily , Luhan didn't get to see her shocked face. Jihoon quickly came to the scene by pushing Luhan away.

Know your place , Luhan..

Jihoon whispered something in her ear again. Hyojin clenched her fist again. Turning white.

Get outta my way , Jihoon!! I need to have a talk to Hyojin!

She has nothing to say to you..

You are not her , Jihoon!! 

Jihoon squeezed Hyojin's hands. Hyojin softly sighed and turned her head , facing Luhan.

Hyojin.. Please.. listen to me..

No.. You listen to me , Luhan.. It's been 3 years.. I'm moving on.. Don't..show your face again..

Jihoon smirked.

You hear that? Don't every show your face in front of her again..

Jihoon pulled Hyojin away from them. Leaving all of them speechless. When Jihoon and Hyojin was alone , Hyojin clenched her fist.

Great acting.. not bad.. Good girl , JinJin..

Hyojin gritted her teeth and punched the wall with just an inches from Jihoon's face.

You promised not to do anything to them..

Yes.. I promised.. If you letting down your guard , I can either torture you or them.. Which you would prefer? Mark my words , Hyojin.. I will always watching.. Listen to me and be a good girl.. They will be safe.. If any of them looks for you , talks to you.. Or Luhan touching you , hold your hands , kissing you or saying that 3 words.. you're getting your punishement or instead you want them to take the punishment for you?

Hyojin clenched her fist and clenched her jaw. Holding her anger not to punch Jihoon. Her knuckles already hurt like hell when she punched the wall. 

Do you understand , JinJin?

Hyojin forced herself to nod. Jihoon patted her head and held her hand. Pulling her to school. Hyojin wanted to cry so bad. She wanted to kill herself but she have to do this... To protect Luhan and EXO.. And her other loved ones..

She needs to do this or else...

We won't know what is Jihoon is going to do Hyojin or EXO..

 


 

Heyy , guys~ Here's chapter 63~ Thank you everyone for your support! Please give me the upvotes if you like my story! I got the feeling that this story will long and I meant maybe will reach 70 chapters.. hahahaha~ I got this sudden idea and I wanted to write it all out in one story! I don't want to put in a sequel as I felt it's a bit of waste of time so I'm going to add more interesting things or incidents or more drama in this story! Thanks to all of your support , I got to write a lot! thanks guys! Enjoy the story , guys! Have a good day too~~ xD