Chapter 69

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Drip..

Drip..

Drip..

Drip..

Drip..

Hyojin opened her eyes when she heard the dripping sound of the water. She blinked her eyes to get her sight back. It was dark. She tried to struggle but she was tied to a chair tightly. She winced in pain when the rope cuts her skin. Jihoon smirked when he saw Hyojin awake. He took off the blindoff wearing around Hyojin's eyes.

Hyojin jumped in surprise when the bright light shone on her. She closed her eyes trying to adjust the amount of light into the eye. She still in a wedding dress but it was covered in dirt and blood. She looked around and saw EXO and Luhan were being tied to the pole in front of her. 

She struggled to free herself but the rope cuts her skin. Jihoon smirked and patted her head.

You're going to hurt your hand if you keep moving like that..

Let them go , Jihoon!! They have nothing to do with this!!

Jihoon clenched his jaw and slapped her on the face. Luhan groaned when Jihoon slapped her.

YAH!! DON'T YOU DARE HURT HER!!

Jihoon turned his head to Luhan. 

You should watching your mouth , Luhan! I WILL KILL HER IN MY HANDS!!!

Luhan struggled but the rope cuts his skin. Jihoon smirked and cupped her cheeks.

Watch carefully what I will do to your love ones!

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked when Jihoon kissed Hyojin on the lip. Hyojin shut and move her head away from the kiss. Jihoon groaned and cupped her cheeks. But Hyojin bit Jihoon's lip. Jihoon groaned in pain and let go. He smirked and wiped the blood off his lip.

Not bad.. Since you bit me.. You're no fun at all.. Let's see how fun if I torture your loved ones?

He walked towards Luhan and punched him in the face. Luhan groaned in pain and spit the blood out at Jihoon's face. Luhan smirked.

Jihoon clenched his fist and punched him non-stop.

NO! STOP!!! JIHOON!! STOP!!!

Jihoon panted and stared at Luhan who was badly wounded. He smirked at his work. 

YAH! GET YOUR BUTTS HERE , JIHOON!! FIGHT ME!! ARE YOU A COWARD?!!

Ohh.. You just said the password , Lay.. Not bad.. Here's your surprises..

One of the boys gave Jihoon the whip. He took the whip in his hands and started whipping Lay and the others. Hyojin shouted , trying to stop Jihoon but it was no use. The boys pushed Hyojin back to the chair. Jihoon smirked when he saw the blood oozing out from them. He smirked at the wonderful work he had done.

Jihoon...Please...stop...

Tears rolled down her cheeks. She cried and begged. Jihoon smirked and cupped her cheeks.

If you promise me you will be mine forever..

N-No...H-Hyojin...D-Don't!

Jihoon kissed Hyojin on the lips. Hyojin let Jihoon kissed her. Her tears rolled down when he trailed kisses down her neck. Jihoon stopped and pulled away. He was satisfied to see a hickey on her neck. Luhan clenched his fist.

JIHOON!! GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER!!!

Jihoon smirked and untie Hyojin. Hyojin weakly fell into Jihoon's arm. Jihoon carried Hyojin in bridal style.

GIVE BACK HER TO ME!!! YOU ING BASTARD!!!!

Jihoon carefully laid Hyojin on the sofa and walked towards Luhan. He kicked him in the stomach and took out a knife from his pocket. Luhan glared at Jihoon. Jihoon pressed the knife into his hands. He screamed in pain. Hyojin widened her eyes and tried to stand up But she was too weak.

She turned her head and saw a gun on the table. She dropped herself to the ground and held the gun in her hands. Jihoon smirked and kept kicking and punched Luhan. EXO shouted at Jihoon.

YOU COWARD!! WHY DON'T YOU FIGHT US!!!

The boys started to beat EXO too. 

STAY AWAY FROM THEM NOW!!!

Jihoon turned his head. He widened his eyes when he saw Hyojin standing up with a gun in her hands. Jihoon raised his arms and slowly stood away from Luhan. The boys stepped back away from EXO. Hyojin walked towards Luhan.

Luhan.. Are you okay?

H-Hyojin.. You better leave now.. I-It's dangerous here..

No.. I won't leave.. This is my decision , Luhan.. I won't go back or turned against my decision.. Whatever I do , Luhan.. I love you.. Never forget that.. With all my heart..I love you..

Hyojin stood up and held the guns in her hands.

You're going to regret it , Jihoon.. YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET IT WHEN YOU DID THIS TO LUHAN AND EXO!!!

Jihoon smirked , not completely shaken up by her words.

Shoot me if you dare , Hyojin.. I dare you..

I accept your dare , Jihoon.. This is going to be a better dare.. Shall we start?

Hyojin smirked and tear her wedding dress. They widened their eyes in shocked when they saw a bomb sticking to her chest. The boys shookk in fear and ran away. Jihoon cursed them.

YOU BASTARDS!! COME BACK HERE!!!

DON'T MOVE , JIHOON!!! WITH JUST ONE PRESS OF THIS BUTTON! YOU AND ME WILL DIE!!!

EXO and Luhan too widened their eyes when they saw a bomb on her chest.

HYOJIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!

Hyojin turned her head and smiled at Luhan and EXO.

Noona.. Please..don't do this!

HYOJIN!! DON'T DO THIS!

Tears rolled down her cheeks. She gave them a smile. 

I'm sorry.. This is my decisions that I have made..

NO!! PLEASE!!! HYOJIN!!! NO!!!!

Hyojin bent down to Luhan's level. She cupped his cheeks and kissed him on the lip passionately. Both of their tears rolled down their cheeks. Luhan doesn't wan to let go of Hyojin. He begged Hyojin.

Hyojin.. Please.. don't do this.. I love you.. let's start our life together.. please...

I'm sorry , Luhan...

She laid a kiss on his forehead and leaned against his forehead. Luhan cried and tried to struggle to free himself but he just can't. Hyojin went towards EXO and gave them each a kiss on the forehead and apologised to them.

Lay.. Yixing.. Please take good care of Luhan for me.. Thank you..

Hyojin stood away from them and held the guns and pointed at Jihoon. Jihoon smirked and stepped towards Hyojin. He hugged Hyojin tightly.

I'm happy if I'm going to die with you , Hyojin..

Then.. Die happily , Jihoon.. 

Hyojin pushed Jihoon to the wall and shot him on the legs. Jihoon groaned and fell to the ground. Soon , the police came and barged into the house. The quickly untie Luhan and EXO. They pulled Luhan out of the house but he won't leave until he pulled Hyojin with him.

LUHAN! I'm Detective Joon.. Snap out of it!! YOU HAVE TO TRUST HYOJIN!! Calm down!

HOW AM I GOING TO CALM DOWN WHEN THERE'S A BOMB ON HER CHEST!!

LISTEN TO ME , LUHAN!! She knows what she is doing! Just trust her..

Luhan and EXO waited outside the abondoned house. Inside the house , Jihoon groaned in pain.

I never wanted to do this to you , Jihoon.. But what you did is wrong.. Surrender yourself.. And get a new life..

Jihoon smirked and leaned against the wall.

It's no use , JinJin.. I rather die than going to jail..

Trust me , Jihoon! Reflect yourself with all the mistakes you have done.. When you left the jail , you got to start your own life again.. Don't give up , Jihoon.. Where's that friend I have always wanted back at the orphanage?

Jihoon went speechless. He looked at Hyojin. Hyojin gave her a small smile.

I will wait for you , Jihoon.. 

Jihoon smiled and tears rolled down. He nodded. One of the police came in and arrested Jihoon. Hyojin left the house with the bomb controller in her hands. Luhan quickly ran towards her and snatched the bomb controller from her hands.

He took the bomb controller and threw it into the ocean.

You are not going to leave me again!!!

Hyojin giggled. Detective Joon chuckled and shook his head. Luhan and EXO blinked their eyes in confusion. 

Look what you have done.. You just lost my toy!

Detective Joon took the bomb off her chest and gave her a jacket to cover herself. 

What's the meaning of this?

Luhan.. This is Dectective Joon.. He's the one who came out with this idea.. I told him about Jihoon and he was willing to help.. he gave this idea that putting a bomb on my chest would scare anyone hell out of it.. And I can't believe it really works.. hahaha..

Luhan and EXO widened their eyes in shocked. Luhan hugged Hyojin tightly.

Don't ever do this again! 

Hyojin chuckled and nodded. She hugged her back. EXO cheered and had a group hug. Luhan gave Hyojin a passionate kiss on the lip. He pulled away from the kiss and flicked her forehead. 

Oww! What's that for?!

That's for scaring the hell out of me!

Hyojin smiled and chuckled. Luhan smiled and kissed her again.

I am not going to let you go again..

I love you , Luhan..

I love you too..

They shared another passionate kiss on the lip. They made a promise not to let each other go again. 

This is what happiness Hyojin had always wanted.

She finally got Luhan's love.. 

She finally have the happiness she wanted..

She got what she wanted..

 


 

CHAPTER 69!!! ONE MORE CHAPTER!! AND IT WILL THE END OF THE STORY!! WOOHOO!! DO I SCARE ALL OF YOU ABOUT THE BOMB?! Hahahahahahahaha! Hyojin is not dead! She's fine! hahahahaha!

Sorry if I scare all of you! Hahahahahah~ Stay tuned for the last chapter!!