Chapter 26

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Time sure flies! PHEW~ EXO , Luhan and Hyojin were at home , packing their bags , ready for the camp. Hyojin changed into :

Everyone was ready and left the house. They walked to school and soon reached it. Haneul was at the main gate , waiting for Luhan. She waved her hands when she saw Luhan coming.

Luhan waved back and gave her a hug. Luhan kissed her forehead and held her hand. Hyojin sighed at the scene in front of her.

Gwenchana , Hyojin ahh.. Gwenchana.. 

She patted her chest and took a deep breathe , calming her broken heart. The teacher gathered all the students at the main gate and gave a small talk.

Okay , students! We will be moving out now! But , first.. Find your own group.. I don't care how many you have but please go n form a group..

The students started to form a group. A group of girls came to EXO.

Ermm.. MInd if you guys join our group? We really want you to join us..

Mianhe , girls..

We want to be in a group with our umma..

The girls raised their eyebrows. Who was their umma? Xiumin pulled Hyojin and put his arms around her.

She's our umma.. Mianhe.. 

The girls bowed and sent death glares at Hyojin. She gulped. The girls smiled and walked away.

Yah! How about me?

Of course , appa.. 

Haneul felt jealous when EXO called Luhan appa and Hyojin their umma. She was Luhan's girlfriend so she had to be called as umma. She was disappointed. But she hid it in her heart. After forming their own group , one by one got on the bus. Luhan and Haneul took a seat next to the window while Hyojin sat at the last row with Baekhyun , Chanyeol , Sehun , Tao and Lay. All this time Hyojin's eyes were on Luhan. 

 

She wanted to feel how was being loved. She forgot the feeling of being loved. She had hid a terrible past in her and she doesn't want anyone to know about it. Along the way , Sehun fell asleep and laid his head on Hyojin's lap. Hyojin smiled and gently patted his hair and played with his hair. She was amazed that Sehun's hair was smooth. She wondered if Luhan's hair was smooth too.

 

Lay had been watching Hyojin. He knew Hyojin love Luhan so much that it hurts him to death. Lay clenched onto his heart and took a deep breathe to calm his broken heart. He can't do anything but just to see his girl. The girl that he loves falls for his best friends. It hurts him too death. 

 

Soon , they reached the camping site. Hyojin shook Sehun up.

Sehunnie.. We're here..

Arrasso , umma..

Sehun rubbed his eyes. Hyojin smiled and pinched his cheeks.

AHH! Appo!! Umma!

Yes , Sehunnie?

It hurts , umma..

Sehun pouted. Hyojin smiled.

Mianhe , aegi ahh..

Sehun smiled and pulled Hyojin off the bus. They were amazed by the beautiful scenery.

OKAY! Students! Please unpack your things and gather here again.. We need to split the jobs..

Everyone nodded and went to unpack their things. And you think that this camp , you need to set up the camp! NO! You are sooooooo wrong! The school is rich! So they rent an apartment nearby.

Their names were on the door. Hyojin gulped when she saw her name on the door. She had to stay with a room with Haneul , Sora and Jinee. Jinee was one of Sora's friends. Great! How great is that! Staying in a room with someone that would torture you! Hyojin had no choice but to put her luggage next to her bed near the window.

Hyojin took the upper one. Sora and Jinee smirked when they saw Hyojin started to unpack. Sora and Jinee stood in front of Hyojin , stopping her from unpacking.

I can't believe I have to share a room with this .. Don't you think so , Jinee?

I know right! I think she will ruin my beauty sleep! OMO!!

Hyojin ignored the girls and finished unpacking. Haneul saw Hyojin being bullied but Haneul didn't stopped her friend. Hyojin knew Sora and Haneul were best friends. The fact that Haneul didn't help her hurts here. After Hyojin finished unpacking , she left the room. She sighed and went to where everyone was gathering. EXO waved at Hyojin telling her to come over.

Have you guys finished unpack?

The students nodded.

Good job , everyone! Now , here's the activities and the job that you need to do.. 

The teachers started to pass down the paper to the students. Hyojin widened her eyes when she saw her name in the kitchen area. She gulped when she saw Sora and Jinee names on it. She mentally facepalmed.

Why do I have to keep being with them?! OMG!!

She covered her face with her paper. Lay saw her actions and raised his eyebrows.

What's wrong? Don't like your job?

Ani.. It's nothing..

Lay saw her name and Sora and Jinee name together.

So.. You're working with them in the kitchen.. You're in charge of the food then..

She faked smiled.

Y-yeahh..

Not that great!

Hyojin sighed and went to do their jobs. She had to be in charge of food for 4 days and 3 nights. Great! How great is that?! Hyojin went to the kitchen and met her biggest nightmares.

Tssk! I can't believe we have to cook with her! Because of her! I'm having an unlucky day! GEEZ!!

Sora left the kitchen. Jinee glared at her and left with Sora. Hyojin shook her head and sighed. 

So , what should I cook?

She took out her phone and started to go through the food recipes that you had prepared. She decided to make some kimchi stew , bulgogi , dukbokki , brown rice and fried chicken. She went to prepare the ingredients. She needs help but Sora and Jinee wasn't there for her. She felt somehow relieved that they won't disturbed her when she was cooking. After finished preparing the ingredients , she left the kitchen , and can't wait for lunch time. But someone or maybe 2 were outside the kitchen , smirking when they saw Hyojin left the kitchen. 

 

Who are they?

 

 

Here's chapter 26! Sorry for the boring chapter! Yeahh! I know this chapter is boring! But I'm going to update another so stay tuned! :D