Chapter 62

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

 - CHINA -

The Park Family and the Lee Family are having a lovely dinner at the finest restaurant in China. The waiters bowed when the VVIPs came to the restaurant. The waiters brought the VVIPs to the room where only VVIPs can have. 

They took their seats and the worst thing is Jihoon is sitting beside Hyojin. Hyojin started to fidget her fingers , trying to calm her nervous system. Jihoon grabbed her hand making Hyojin jumped in surprise and turned her head to him.

Are you okay , Hyojin? Do you feel cold?

Hyojin cold see the smirk plastered on his face. Before she could answered , her parents gasped and felt touched when Jihoon held her hands.

Are you okay , honey?

Y-Yes.. I-I'm fine..

When her parents turned away , Hyojin took her hands away from Jihoon. He smirked while sipping his tea. They started to order some food. While waiting for the food to come , Mr Lee started the conversations.

Mr and Mrs Park.. You have a very beautiful daughter.. I wish I have a daughter like her..

Aww.. Thank you , Mr Lee.. You know that is not a very bad idea.. Don't you think honey?

Hyojin looked at her parents in confusion.

Hyojin and Jihoon will make a beautiful couple , don't you see Mr Lee?

Yes.. I must admit.. They look good together..

Mama.. What are you talking about? 

Hyojin dear.. We are doing this for you own good and for the company too..

What is it , mama?

Your dad and I have made an arranged marriage for you and Jihoon..

Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked. She can't believed she's in a marriage with Jihoon!

B-But..Mama.. 

No buts , my dear.. It's time for you to move on and find someone to replace Luhan..

Mama!

I thank you for letting me and Hyojin to be in this marriage.. We're going to be happy together..

Jihoon pulled Hyojin and hugged her by the shoulders. Hyojin widened her eyes and tried to struggle from his hug but he just too strong.

Yes.. This will some benefits to our company..

Hyojin pushed Jihoon away and excused herself to the bathroom. Jihoon followed her. Hyojin stomped off , making her way to the exit. Before she could reached the exit , Jihoon grabbed her wrist.

Where do you think you are going , JinJin?

Let me go , Jihoon!!

Face it.. You're going to be my wife!

NO!! I WON'T MARRY YOU!!

Jihoon pulled Hyojin closer to his chest.

Can't you hear? My heart is beating only for you..

Hyojin pushed him away with all her power.

Then , STOP BEATING FOR ME!!

Jihoon clenched his fist and grabbed her again.

No! I will marry you and you will marry me.. If you don't.. You won't know what I will do that bastard and his friends..

Hyojin stopped struggling and widened her eyes.

Don't you dare do anything to them!!

Oh , I won't.. If you marry me..

NEVER!! I rather die than marry to you!!

If you won't listen to me , I will make my force on you.. Dare to try it?

Hyojin shivered when she heard Jihoon's cold voice. And the cold glare. She felt herself frozen when she looked into his eyes.

Please.. don't do anything to them..

Then.. Listen to me..

Jihoon caressed her cheeks and laid his lip on her cheek. Hyojin felt disgusted when Jihoon kissed her cheek.

Let's go back to our parents , okay?

Hyojin softly sighed and forced herself to nod. Jihoon smiled and held her hand , full with warm and love. He pulled her back to the room. When they got back into the room , their parents saw they were holding hands and their smiles spread wider. Hyojin had no choice but forced herself to smile.

We have decided that the marriage will be here in China in 2 months.. What do you think , Hyojin dear?

I-I..

Before Hyojin could answered , Jihoon cut her.

I'm sorry to be rude , Mrs Park.. I want to have our marriage back in Korea if you don't mind..

Hyojin widened her eyes and shook her head , signalling her umma to say no but sadly her umma didn't see it.

Yes.. Because my wife just passed away and she's in Korea.. I wanted her to see this marriage in Korea.. I hope you won't mind , Mr and Mrs Park..

Of course you have it in Korea.. Set the date and we will go to Korea to make some preparations..

Jihoon smiled and bowed.

Thank you , Mrs Park.. If that's the case , I wanna to be quick.. We can go to Korea tomorrow..

Sure! Why not? That's a very good idea! and you should start calling me 'mama' , Jihoon.. We are family now.. And Hyojin dear , you must call Mr Lee 'papa'..

Hyojin nodded and went back to the sit. They enjoyed the dinner and they were chatting happily. Except Hyojin.. She's going back to Korea tomorrow. Will she meet him and EXO? Will she get over him or...her heart will beat again for him?

 

 ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

 

The next morning , Hyojin wished she will never wake up again. Again , she woke up while facing her window. The fluffy clouds greeted her.

elegance-arrangement-for-creative-decora 

Just like in Chapter 2.. Back in Chapter 2 , she felt like she's repeating the scenes.

Hyojin dear~ You better get ready!

The maids came in with MingMing and MongMong.The dogs wagged their tail excitedly and greeted their owner by her face. Hyojin giggled and pushed her dogs away. Miss Song greeted Hyojin and went to prepare clothes for her while the maids packed her clothes. Hyojin went to the bathroom and did her morning routines. After finished doing her morning routines , she saw the clothes on the bed. She stopped her actions and stared at the clothes on the bed. It was the clothes she wore when it was the day she go to Korea.

large.png 

Miss Song..

Hyojin called out to Miss Song without looking away the dress on the bed.

Yes , Young Miss?

Can you change the clothes?

Yes... Young Miss..

Miss Song took the clothes away and took a new one. This time , Miss Song chose :

Thank you , Miss Song..

Miss Song bowed and helped Hyojin with the dress. The maids had finished packing her clothes and Hyojin is ready to go downstairs with her parents. Her parents smiled and got ready to leave to the airport. Again , she said goodbye to China and go to Korea once again after 3 years.

They reached the airport. Jihoon and Mr Lee were there , waiting for them. Jihoon smiled when he saw Hyojin.

You look beautiful , Hyojin..

Hyojin just ignored him and walked past him. Jihoon smirked and followed Hyojin behind. Hyojin reached the ticket station to buy the tickets until Jihoon came and whispered something in her ears.

Remember what I told you yesterday.. or you'll regret it..

Hyojin widened her eyes. Then , she softly sighed and ruffled her hair , groaning in frustrations and made her head throbbing in pain. She took her ticket and her passport and went to her parents at the waiting session. She wore a sunglass to hide the emotion on her face. But , Jihoon knew Hyojin too well.. Too well.. The announcement was made saying that the flight to Korea will be flying off soon. They got their stuff and boarded the plane. Not just an ordinary plane. Their own private plane. They took the sky.

Hyojin looked out of the window. One thing came to her mind..

Luhan..

barrinha-divisoria-3.gif

- KOREA -

Back in Korea , EXO and Luhan were spending their weekend in their living room watching their football match. The match interupted when a news broke in.

THIS JUST IN! PARK HYOJIN FROM CHINA WILL BE COMING BACK TO KOREA AGAIN...

Their eyes widened when they heard Hyojin's name. Luhan widened his eyes and got off from the sofa. Grabbed his coat and his car keys. The others quickly followed Luhan to the car and drove to the airport immediately leaving more important messages on the tv.

TO HAVE HER MARRIAGE WITH LEE JIHOON FROM THE LEE'S COMPANY IN CHINA! THEIR MARRIAGE WILL BE IN 2 MONTHS!

Just like that.. Luhan and EXO left the important messages on the tv and went to the airport. When they reached the airport , there were a lot of reporters outside the airport causing a lot of traffic jam. Luhan groaned and managed to find a spot far from the airport. He squeezed through thr crowd and managed to enter the aiport. He searched and searched. Hoping he could see Hyojin again. 

Please... Please...let me see her again..

EXO started to separate to look for Hyojin. Lay and Suho followed Luhan. Luhan ran to the arrival session which was surrounded by the reporters. The reporters started to take pictures and squeezed to interview the people. Luhan stopped. He felt everything stopped. He felt his heart beating again when he saw her. He finally sees her.. In the middle of the reporters , the cameras flashed in slow motion in Luhan's eyes. Luhan froze to the ground. Lay and Suho widened their eyes when a man pushing the trolley full with luggages heading to his way. 

LUHAN!!


Heyy, guys! Here's chapter 62! Long chapter just for you all! hahahahaha! Thank you for the lovely comments and ppl has been asking if I'm Malaysian.. Yes I'm Malaysian and from Sarawak~ Nice to meet you all! Hahahaha~ Please give me the upvotes if you like my story! Thanks , guys! Need my beauty sleep now! goodnight , guys! And enjoy the story! xD <3